Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters
44 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Yeh. It's a bit steep. They are only £130 new delivered from TaiwanGun in...ahem...proper colours.

£130 delivered from bbguns4less: https://bbguns4less.co.uk/products/cyma-cm-703-l96-pro-sniper-rifle-in-blue.html

£120 in black: https://bbguns4less.co.uk/products/cyma-cm-703-l96-pro-sniper-rifle-in-black.html

Only they don't even cost that.  £120.90 and £111.60 after the 7% "secret" discount for leaving them in your basket for 24 hours.

Ohhh... they quote 500fps. Must be true then. 🙄

23 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Ohhh... they quote 500fps. Must be true then. 

Measured with a .12g bb

23 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Ohhh... they quote 500fps. Must be true then. 

Measured with a .12g bb

So, are the kiddies trying to generate some back to school pocket money?

£160 (the retail price) for a G17, with an extra leaky mag? 😂😂😂

21 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

So, are the kiddies trying to generate some back to school pocket money?

£160 (the retail price) for a G17, with an extra leaky mag? 😂😂😂

To play devils advocate, upgraded barrel, upgraded rubber, extra mag which can likely be repaired easily enough. Perhaps could be £20 or so cheaper to be a good price but I've seen a lot worse pricing. Plus I bought a trademarked WE Colt 25 off this guy and he kept me up to date every step of the way with a chrono video, then postage receipt etc.

46 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

To play devils advocate, upgraded barrel, upgraded rubber, extra mag which can likely be repaired easily enough. Perhaps could be £20 or so cheaper to be a good price but I've seen a lot worse pricing. Plus I bought a trademarked WE Colt 25 off this guy and he kept me up to date every step of the way with a chrono video, then postage receipt etc.

I don’t agree, but discussion is what this is about. I think my biggest bug-bear is a £90 VFC pistol, with non-correct trademarks, being flogged by Umarex  for £160. 
At very best, VFC’s are about as good as WE’s.

On 01/09/2020 at 13:32, hitmanNo2 said:

https://prefired.co.uk/ads/we-mp7-with-5-mags/

£350 posted for what you could pickup for £365 plus postage from a retailer

And its a WE.  You can get a TM one from Fire Support for £320

https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/classifieds/rifles-smg-s-for-sale/electric-rifles-smg-s/3167870-umarex-vfc-417-upgraded

OMG... Seriously? It has a major crack in the lower receiver on the most important part of the receiver... But with all the upgrades and other bit's the OP is still looking for £700. Bargain right?

14 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

I don’t agree, but discussion is what this is about. I think my biggest bug-bear is a £90 VFC pistol, with non-correct trademarks, being flogged by Umarex  for £160. 
At very best, VFC’s are about as good as WE’s.

Reasoned debate!? This is the Internet, let's get personal! I like my Umarex 19X but haven't used it much, so maybe I'll change my opinion in time.

I do agree with you though, I got in to airsoft just as unlicensed trademarked Glocks were being discontinued and even then you could pick up a "Stark Arms" 17 with all the correct markings for £90.

2 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Reasoned debate!? This is the Internet, let's get personal! I like my Umarex 19X but haven't used it much, so maybe I'll change my opinion in time.

I do agree with you though, I got in to airsoft just as unlicensed trademarked Glocks were being discontinued and even then you could pick up a "Stark Arms" 17 with all the correct markings for £90.

Stark Arms is VFC of course lol

56 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Stark Arms is VFC of course lol

Exactly! Also I remember ordering a "Hogwards" Glock 42 from Armsaholic, which would have worked out about £70 delivered but it was seized by Border Force. Again, VFC made but if you want one now you have to pay the full £160 - which quite frankly is ridiculous for such a small gun.

• Supporters
17 hours ago, AlphaBear said:

It has a major crack in the lower receiver on the most important part of the receiver

null

Patina, m8, that'll buff out.  Loving the gap between the upper and lower - has he been clubbing people with it?

And why does he think a broken toy gnu is worth so mu... ohhh, "Kingdom of airsoft"  Paid loads = worth loads.

Is there actually a working gun to be had in there?

1*ncrhrjEm4NcR9Qn3Zi6gOA.gif

3 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Patina, m8, that'll buff out.  Loving the gap between the upper and lower - has he been clubbing people with it?

And why does he think a broken toy gnu is worth so mu... ohhh, "Kingdom of airsoft"  Paid loads = worth loads.

Is there actually a working gun to be had in there?

1*ncrhrjEm4NcR9Qn3Zi6gOA.gif

More out of curiosity than anything else, is that gap due to the angle the crack on the lower? Causing the whole tail end of the lower to be that far out of whack? Or is it purely a case the the receiver have a really bad fitting?

Cheers,
Alex

Look at the buffer tube. Is it at a different angle to the gearbox too or simply to the lower receiver? The back end has had a massive shunt that’s for sure but I’m still trying to figure out how that could have happened. 

4 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Exactly! Also I remember ordering a "Hogwards" Glock 42 from Armsaholic, which would have worked out about £70 delivered but it was seized by Border Force. Again, VFC made but if you want one now you have to pay the full £160 - which quite frankly is ridiculous for such a small gun.

I have a “Umarex” (😂) G42, and it’s shockingly bad, really bad design, cheaply made and such appalling efficiency you can’t shoot more then three bb’s 🤣🤣

• Supporters
2 hours ago, AlphaBear said:

Look at the buffer tube. Is it at a different angle to the gearbox too or simply to the lower receiver? The back end has had a massive shunt that’s for sure but I’m still trying to figure out how that could have happened. 

I think it's been bent down and to the right, but it's hard to see from that close up.  I notice the cheeky fecker is using two full length pictures from before he mullered it.  Very catfishy.

Girls-With-Deceptive-Profile-Pictures-15.jpg

On 01/09/2020 at 13:16, Steveocee said:

£45 plus postage new now. Last one I piscked up was about £25 delivered second hand.

UK tactical are running 10% off at the mo on Warrior stuff (Warrior10) and they've got free shipping...
So brand new and you can pick your colour for a fiver under used price lol 😄 

And £155 for the HK45??????? Nope, nope and thrice nope.

4 hours ago, AlphaBear said:

I'm gonna go with ran through door way with gun across body