Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

In more important news, I made some Neapolitan pizza last night, just cooked down tomatoes, basil and mozzarella (could not find buffalo), and pre cooked the wafffer thin base at 250C on a perforated tray. Not half bad, I have to say, although I do need a pizza oven or at least a stone, or might hit it with a blow-torch next time.

snap, had the luxury of the true Neapolitan pizza experience courtesy of a work colleague from Naples.

turns out potato and onion pizza is a thing and a lot nicer than it sounds.

i do agree on the pizza stone, i have one i use regularly and it does wonders for preventing mid-pizza soggyness.

1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

turns out potato and onion pizza is a thing and a lot nicer than it sounds.

ok so potato salad and pizza sure but putting potatoes on pizza🤯

Having a "webuyanyairsoftguns.com" service is actually quite smart. Lots of people build up a collection and then happy to have a big clearout. 

• Supporters
17 minutes ago, Talltom said:

ok so potato salad and pizza sure but putting potatoes on pizza🤯

I had the same initial reaction, but given the authenticity of the source and i can confirm the flavour (with plenty of thyme) is really quite pleasant.

Its less like pizza as we'd consider it though, no cheese or tomato, just dough base with thin potato slices and strips of red onion.

2 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

I had the same initial reaction, but given the authenticity of the source and i can confirm the flavour (with plenty of thyme) is really quite pleasant.

Its less like pizza as we'd consider it though, no cheese or tomato, just dough base with thin potato slices and strips of red onion.

I will have to give it a go 

8 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

I’m all for making a bit here and there, but blatant profiteering is a bit rich in my book

£61 including shipping on aliexpress

Aliexpress link

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001178380617.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.35203c00sEn29H&mp=1

Should have gone to Specsavers!! 
It’s a tad steep!!! 

On 07/08/2020 at 20:05, BigBlackGlock said:

Looks like someone trying to take advantage of clearance by charging twice the price lol. No actual item pictures & only the sale sizes available, probably going to place an order on EdgarBrothers right after someone falls for it & just input their address 🤣

Screenshot_20200807-200319_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200807-200100_Chrome.jpg

Great... now I’m £75 lighter...

1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

How is a £700 pistol fully working without a hop chamber or inner barrel?

The decimal point Is in the wrong place yes? Should of gone to specsavers as well like the previous chap. Must be a hot Sunday weather thing or too much beer being drunk before posting an advert 😂

• Supporters
2 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

How is a £700 pistol fully working without a hop chamber or inner barrel?

Got some front, 700 quid for something that doesn't work from the off.

IMG_5113.JPG

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Davegolf said:

@Tackle lol you and your meme's!! 👍

Lol, I do, as they say, "a picture says a thousand words", & sometimes it's probably preferable to asking someone "are you some kinda cnut" 🤣

This is the ad, it did make me chuckle, especially the last bit.

i suppose I’m giving him what he wants now. Although it’s here cos he mentioned it not cos it’s overpriced etc

Heres my A&K Winchester 1892.

These normally have more leaks than the Mccanns alibis.
This does not. Its seals are tighter than the locks on Joseph Fritzls basement. 

I've also refinished the metalwork, though not the actual mechanism, and taken the stock orange varnish off. The same shade Katie price is currently using I believe. I've gone over it with the finest wood oil that I could find in the back of the garage. Given the stock a few knocks, been beaten up more than Jonny Depp.

Its does actually shoot quite well if you use it like a martini Henry, and live out your Zulu war fantasies. 
In reality this probably means it's good for shooting the opposition if they're armed with nought but a pointy stick. And then you'll lose the second game.

It'll look good on the wall of your mancave, which is the middle class word for mastabatorium. Or even pride of place in the living room, take the pictures of the kids down, what have they ever done for you, right? 

I'm open to offers, if it doesnt go it'll just sit on the project pile, though I'm going to use it as a single shot breech loader if I still have it next weekends western game.

Swaps for revolvers are a possibility.

Please have a defence. Shooting the neighbour's cats, no matter how many times they shit on the lawn is frowned upon and not a defence apparently.
BlOoDy UkArA pOlIcE.

First to see may not buy. £100. Cheaper than a denix at that, can talk offers from there.

Collection preferred. 

Oh, and just incase. Hello Mack's.

Not if u add it all up it’s not if ur interested then make a offer also I’m not a dreamer I’m asking the price that I believe it’s worth for the price I paid to put it all together.

Edited by Daver
People piss me off with there childish groups