Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

2 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

If this was a pizza  this ain’t sure as hell a pepperoni laden one but more of a pineapple with mascarpone one. Nice paint job erm eh? I wonder what Luke did to this that cost £400?

There's the video link in his ad.

4 minutes ago, Skara said:

There's the video link in his ad.

I know there is. I’m watching it now. Suffice to say I’m trying not too laugh too much without dropping my coffee. It seems this has great recoil akin to a 5.56 rifle. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, AlphaBear said:

I know there is. I’m watching it now. Suffice to say I’m trying not too laugh too much without dropping my coffee. It seems this has great recoil akin to a 5.56 rifle. 

having seen the insides of one of those kwa's i wouldn't buy it based on that alone.

i find it hard to beleive someone actually looked at a v2 gearbox and thought "hmm this needs more springs"

• Supporters
3 hours ago, AlphaBear said:

I wonder what Luke did to this that cost £400?

A good question.  Barrel, motor, disable the recoil, flat hop (and figure out how the previous retailer messed up the Maxx hop).

The other question is why you'd mention the cost of the original gnu, plus what you've spent on replacing parts and removing one of the big features of the original gnu.

What's the retained value of a part or a function that's not there any more?

If you're citing the value added by Negative Airsoft, remember that Luke's advice is to buy a CYMA AK and clean it.

6 minutes ago, Talltom said:

maybe not a macks but seller joined an hour ago and his first post is for £1700... left his number and has no details on the rif

Has to be Macks, new joiner, one shitty pic, no details  and £1700 😂😂

• Supporters
11 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

no details  and £1700 😂😂

this is the key thing, systemas are expensive yes but thats a lot of money to spend without any specifics as to what you're actually buying.

Tac knows every single gun he's worked on as that's his reputation... Each gun should have an invoice from him so if this doesn't have one then one wouldn't touch it with a barge pole... This looks like a standard systema body and the MK18 I doubt is legit as it's not been milled. Doubt it's a HAO either, probably an Angry Gun version. Don't even get me started on the red dot...

Yes, Systema's are expensive, but they are fracking amazing to shoot and handle. Period!  

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Not to mention the fucking awful paint job. That looks as though it has been "worn" by assaulting it with a wire brush

😕

And one photo! I take about 20 photos of cheap pistols when I sell it, nevermind when it comes to a gun that costs more than a used car!

But it's ok - it's "Fully Tac".

• Supporters

Wouldn't buy it if it was a third of that price, for me buying s/h half of the deal is feeling I can trust the seller, so feedback & general forum input is important, Def not ready to throw cash at new members.

Edit: not this one, but why is it nearly every new member that sells guns, they're always "new, never skirmished" 😏

Edited by Tackle

• Supporters
49 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

That needs to go to Luke for some TLC.... imagine the video! 🤣

not gonna lie, i would be tempted to pay good money to see luke have a crack at a systema, not £1700 mind you....

I’m sorry but the second hand value of a systema is similar to buying a brand new car, once you’ve bought it, half the value has vanished 😂 

2 hours ago, L3wisD said:

WOT U ON BRUV! ITS UP 2 ME WOT I SELL IT AS!

CUDNT I HAVE MESSAGED ME ABOIT IT INSTEAD OF POSTING IN HERE LIKE A LITTLE COWURD!?!? 😠😠😠😠

You didn't use 'INNIT" anywhere in your reply..... obviously not a real CHAV

2 hours ago, L3wisD said:

WOT U ON BRUV! ITS UP 2 ME WOT I SELL IT AS!

CUDNT I HAVE MESSAGED ME ABOIT IT INSTEAD OF POSTING IN HERE LIKE A LITTLE COWURD!?!? 😠😠😠😠

No threatening DMs 0/10

• Mostly Retired Moderators
3 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Another chancer flogging used gear as "brand new".

Probably licked them all then put them back in the packaging, ought to be banned. 😠

sold it havent it

SHOS WOT U KNO INNIT!

payed 4 and packked redy 2 go!

5 hours ago, AlphaBear said:

You didn't use 'INNIT" anywhere in your reply..... obviously not a real CHAV

Haha. Good call 

Looks like someone trying to take advantage of clearance by charging twice the price lol. No actual item pictures & only the sale sizes available, probably going to place an order on EdgarBrothers right after someone falls for it & just input their address 🤣

Screenshot_20200807-200319_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200807-200100_Chrome.jpg

Ok this is just taking the piss at this point. Three ads, all for almost the same gun, all with a few extra mags and all put up within minutes of each other. But this is just his personal collection 😂