Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

These exchange rates can be a right bugger you know... Creep upon you when you're not looking and go BAM full auto! 

Oh then there is the handling fee.... and of course the insured postage..... it all adds up you know... 🤣

Oh I forgot the RMR..... very handy... premium tag for sure!

12 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

It's missing a nut 😂

But it DOES come with 30p as per the picture

• Supporters

Apparently his first advert, they were £80, but now they're £100, must be something to do with the exchange rate 😜.

Or you could buy them new from a we'll known retailer for as little as £46 each.

It's a tough one 🤔

Here's something unique... Quote "As I've tried to show in a picture you have to have the selector just past semi to disengage the safety other than that everything works as it should."  And this has a titan gate fitted!! Oh, pucker upgrades too ahem... all for £450.. Bargain... right? Yeah? 

https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/classifieds/rifles-smg-s-for-sale/ebb-rifles-smg-s/3154450-tokyo-marui-m4-ngrs-mlok-railed

Yes I'm bored..... can't you tell..... lol

• Supporters

8 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

But I thought with the Titan you can recalibrate the selector switch because it's optical?

Why wouldn't you do that before advertising it? It's a two minute job 😕

reckon maybe it's the trigger block that's sticking rather than the mosfet.

• Supporters
9 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

Or there could be an issue with the selector plate perhaps as the titan uses that with its optical sensor to sense the trigger state..

fair point, maybe got lazy sticking on the reflective pad thing

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Is this really a deal??

download.png

9 minutes ago, osteoshot said:

If he gets more than £150 for the pair he has done a great deal.

I was surprised to see that those ICS are £330. Looks like a Well sniper rifle though, so max like £50 secondhand. Guess they may get £250 for the pair if someone really wants both.

• Supporters
9 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Taken straight from the film “Snatch” ??
(not the xxx version!!😂)

Actually it was a line from the first one, Lock stock & two smoking barrels, although I wouldn't be surprised if they repeated it in Snatch, a good line 👍

• Supporters
18 minutes ago, rj1986 said:

What...proper f**ked?

Take a look at the pics.

Looks fucked to me, in fact i'd be worried about whatever impact did that damaging the rest of the gun

17 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Take a look at the pics.

Looks fucked to me, in fact i'd be worried about whatever impact did that damaging the rest of the gun

Seems more likely he's tried to remove it with a pair of pliers and torn it up.

Also I feel sorry for anyone who turns up to a game day with that sniper rifle and a bottle of 0.20g Bulldog BB's expecting to be the next "American Sniper"

Only to reach out 20M on random flight paths whilst trying to make anything out in the shadows of the scope.

• Supporters
47 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Also I feel sorry for anyone who turns up to a game day with that sniper rifle and a bottle of 0.20g Bulldog BB's expecting to be the next "American Sniper"

Only to reach out 20M on random flight paths whilst trying to make anything out in the shadows of the scope.

If its anything like what i've met before it'll be along the lines of "i had him in the scope at 9x so i must have hit him"

1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

If its anything like what i've met before it'll be along the lines of "i had him in the scope at 9x so i must have hit him"

The best one like that I saw was someone who was running a spring shotgun in an wide open outdoor game. He'd been moaning all day about people not calling their hits, to prove his point he let off one shot roughly in the same direct as someone in a window of a building about 70 metres away before proclaiming "see what I mean! It's out of order!"....errr, yeah mate.