Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

2 minutes ago, rj1986 said:

Buy it - then the seller can buy my 416, so i can get my M60.

I See This as an Absolute Win | Know Your Meme

Sorry I don't buy second hand - would rather pay a little extra for a new one.

29 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

Fire Support just got a few in as well as a load of mags.  I had an MP7 previously and sold it as wasn't being used, ultimately I don't need a new gun but we all know how that ends....

Thanks for the headsup, a mate needs the bolt and we both need mags :)  

How about this beauty, a thermal rifle scope...pretty cool eh? Asking £500 plus fees and post. Reasonable if it has been cared for...

...then you see the single bolt holding it in the mount. It also looks like a 25mm mount holding a 30mm scope body 🤣😱🤷‍♂️🤮 

20200629_131224.jpg

I think this one is a new entry. Price wise it's not too far behind that of a brand new one (£279.00) without the two tone paint job and with a warranty. I know which I'd go for.

• Supporters
16 minutes ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

I think this one is a new entry. Price wise it's not too far behind that of a brand new one (£279.00) without the two tone paint job and with a warranty. I know which I'd go for.

Lol, emphasized by the fact he calls it his "old" shotgun, which in itself tells me it's probably had better days.

God I hate two-tones 😠

Oh wow, yeah that is bad. An "old" shotgun which hasn't been used for ages and in two tone for £14 less than a brand new one with the faux wood actually showing.

You all know I'm a TM fan boy <roll drum> but even I know when a TM rifle is being sold  by a 'dreamer'. This one is supposed to be in 'Great Condition'. Zoom in on the pic. Erm if that rifle is in 'Great Condition' then I'm a fracking Jedi...!

https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/classifieds/rifles-smg-s-for-sale/ebb-rifles-smg-s/3152382-tan-tm-416-delta

17 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

You all know I'm a TM fan boy <roll drum> but even I know when a TM rifle is being sold  by a 'dreamer'. This one is supposed to be in 'Great Condition'. Zoom in on the pic. Erm if that rifle is in 'Great Condition' then I'm a fracking Jedi...!

https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/classifieds/rifles-smg-s-for-sale/ebb-rifles-smg-s/3152382-tan-tm-416-delta

Was hoping to meet a jedi 😫

Also, says its stock, yet fps is listed as 330 to 340...? 

• Head Moderator
14 minutes ago, THE FNG said:

Was hoping to meet a jedi 😫

Also, says its stock, yet fps is listed as 330 to 340...? 

Hello.

He put an Eagle 6 spring in, which raised the fps

On 30/06/2020 at 18:13, AlphaBear said:

This one is supposed to be in 'Great Condition'. Zoom in on the pic. Erm if that rifle is in 'Great Condition' then I'm a fracking Jedi...!

Thats “weathered”  Got to pay extra for that . 🤨

On 30/06/2020 at 18:47, Jedi_Master said:

Hello.

He put an Eagle 6 spring in, which raised the fps

I swear it didnt say that before....not sure if  I'm having a stroke or the ad has been changed

18 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Come on guys, you're slacking. Where are the new reports of flagrant dreamery?

Think people are too busy down the pub..... needs must and priorities and all that... lol

34 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

what are we thinking?

£50 above retail for a semi only gun is what i'm reading here

I wouldn't even call it a semi only gun, there's no nozzle so you wouldn't even be able to use it! 😄 For an adjustable or 1 joule you'll be shelling out ~£30, so it's even closer to retail, especially when you can get them from milspecsolutions or just cause for about £600 (bar the postage of course).

Not only is it expensive for a gun that’s about £100 new (if it’s a WE and not something else), but f.me that is the WORST stippling job I’ve ever seen

26 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Not only is it expensive for a gun that’s about £100 new (if it’s a WE and not something else), but f.me that is the WORST stippling job I’ve ever seen

* No issues (apart from scabies).