Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, proffrink said:

I'll continue to reduce it on the advice of the moderation team. This was actually proposed by them a little while ago so you have them to thank and me to scorn for being too busy to action it properly.

There you go 😜

driving-kittie-regards-you-with-scorn.jpeg

What do you guys think about this listing 

https://prefired.co.uk/ads/mk-23/

• Head Moderator

Maybe I cannot see the pictures.  Does it say what upgrades the Mk23 has? 

Because it is an ASG I think it is worth less than a TM one.  If it does not seem right walk away. 

10 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

Maybe I cannot see the pictures.  Does it say what upgrades the Mk23 has? 

Because it is an ASG I think it is worth less than a TM one.  If it does not seem right walk away. 

Nothing other than fully upgraded. 

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Call me cynical, but when buying gats s/h I've stayed away from the likes of prefired etc, much preferring the forums such as this one, feedback systems, trading history etc all seems reassuring easy compared to pure selling sites, even the fact that if you have ANY concerns it's piss easy to contact other members who they've dealt with to get the skinny on them.

am I the only one that sees it this way ?

No your not, im very much a fan of the forum environment for buying stuff.

5 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Call me cynical, but when buying gats s/h I've stayed away from the likes of prefired etc, much preferring the forums such as this one, feedback systems, trading history etc all seems reassuring easy compared to pure selling sites, even the fact that if you have ANY concerns it's piss easy to contact other members who they've dealt with to get the skinny on them.

I'm with you on this too... forums such as this or Z1 and Arnies (not so much these days) are the only ones I know/use.. Trust the community (well most anyway)...

29 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Call me cynical, but when buying gats s/h I've stayed away from the likes of prefired etc, much preferring the forums such as this one, feedback systems, trading history etc all seems reassuring easy to find compared to pure selling sites, even the fact that if you have ANY concerns it's piss easy to contact other members who they've dealt with to get the skinny on them.

Nope I'm exactly the same bud.

This forum has a great community, and I have the good fortune of only receiving a great experience from either buying or selling to members here.

3 minutes ago, RMDavis said:

Nope I'm exactly the same bud.

This forum has a great community, and I have the good fortune of only receiving a great experience from either buying or selling to members here.

That reminds me I need to start selling some stuff that I've amassed over the years... I'm just waiting to unlock a life time achievement and making the Mack's cut... 🤪

• Supporters
56 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

That reminds me I need to start selling some stuff that I've amassed over the years... I'm just waiting to unlock a life time achievement and making the Mack's cut... 🤪

Me too, can't think why I've not started posting kit for sale ? 😏

447sp4.jpg

4 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Me too, can't think why I've not started posting kit for sale ? 😏

447sp4.jpg

I keep trying, I’ve only made it as a comparison sale so far, not sure it really counts 😂😂

2 hours ago, Tackle said:

Call me cynical, but when buying gats s/h I've stayed away from the likes of prefired etc, much preferring the forums such as this one, feedback systems, trading history etc all seems reassuring easy to find compared to pure selling sites, even the fact that if you have ANY concerns it's piss easy to contact other members who they've dealt with to get the skinny on them.

Agree, ive only bought one gat 2nd hand from usedairsoft.co.uk and even then I travelled two hours out of my way to pick it up because without the trader history, community rep etc. Etc. I can’t part with anything over £100-£200 without buying in-person, test firing, talking with the seller etc to make sure I’m not dealing with a dreamer (The “FULLY UPGRADED” type; meaning they welded a fire selector on and threw a load of Nuprol parts in it)

(This is only my opinion) but 1 in every 3 adverts on prefired, usedairsoft and such seems like a dreamer selling overpriced pea-shooters or a scammer...

I know everyone has different experiences buying from different sites but unless there’s a community / forum kind-of-thing built around it, I don’t like parting with a lot of cash hoping that a seller is legitimate and not having to fight with PayPal to get a refund...

• Supporters
4 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

I keep trying, I’ve only made it as a comparison sale so far, not sure it really counts 😂😂

the price that thing went for it's probably close enough :P

2 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

the price that thing went for it's probably close enough :P

The MSK, yup, bloody awful things 😂😂

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

so this un's a doozy....

and here's a strong argument for keeping access to expired ads.....

Well spotted, talk about inflation 🤣

14 minutes ago, 1911nut said:

Whats wrong with it?

As has been pointed out, your asking price is a little steep. 

On a personal note, I also wouldn't be advertising the gun was taken off you by the police. 

2 minutes ago, Macv276 said:

As has been pointed out, your asking price is a little steep. 

On a personal note, I also wouldn't be advertising the gun was taken off you by the police. 

wasnt taken off me, it was stopped by parcelforce, 

3 minutes ago, 1911nut said:

wasnt taken off me, it was stopped by parcelforce, 

From your ad:

bought a year ago and returned to me by the police today