Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

2 minutes ago, osteoshot said:

Is £200 a bargain for an Asg gbb mac11 with the wrong suppressor and 2 spare mags?

on prefired 

If you can find one, they’re about £130 new, mags about £45, not a real bargain, but OKish

Thank you 

guess I'll buy a new one when available 

for an iconic item like a Mac 10 or 11 I would also want to wait for the correct suppressor 

feeling the need  to channel chuck Norris 

• Supporters
46 minutes ago, osteoshot said:

Is £200 a bargain for an Asg gbb mac11 with the wrong suppressor and 2 spare mags?

on prefired 

I picked one up with 3 mags, the right suppressor, & a matching shoulder holster for £75, yep it was a monster bargain, but I quickly sold it on, tbh they're not that skirmishable, silly rate of fire means you need a ton of mags.

For £200 I'd be expecting about 6 mags to make it worthwhile.

10 minutes ago, Tackle said:

I picked one up with 3 mags, the right suppressor, & a matching shoulder holster for £75, yep it was a monster bargain, but I quickly sold it on, tbh they're not that skirmishable, silly rate of fire means you need a ton of mags.

For £200 I'd be expecting about 6 mags to make it worthwhile.

I agree but i have always wonder why M11A1 lose so much value. there are variations in quality between the ASG/KWA/KSC but the cheapest i have seen and ASG in stock is £135, a KSC is about £180 and the mags start at £40 (not in UK more like £50.00) hell the proper silencers are £40ish if you can find one. You are right they aren't massively skirmishable which means a second hand one should be relatively unused but yet to sell they have to be dirt cheap. 

3 hours ago, osteoshot said:

on prefired 

you seen the one on here for 70 its a bit green but...

Honestly it's better if I don't look, I'm currently contemplating selling my Evotek just because it's so good at what it does Im finding it boring. I listed it once and withdrew it because I came to my senses but that devil still sits on my shoulder saying sell it.

the trouble is I know I would regret it before I even do it and I'm still not able to dismiss the idea.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, osteoshot said:

Honestly it's better if I don't look, I'm currently contemplating selling my Evotek just because it's so good at what it does Im finding it boring. I listed it once and withdrew it because I came to my senses but that devil still sits on my shoulder saying sell it.

the trouble is I know I would regret it before I even do it and I'm still not able to dismiss the idea.

Kin ell, you seen the price of this one, he's havin a giraffe 😜

• Supporters

£50 new with warranty, or £85 without & used loads.............I'm not sure🤔

2 hours ago, Tackle said:

£50 new with warranty, or £85 without & used loads.............I'm not sure🤔

That's been pointed out on the old west Facebook group.

20 quid used to be the going rate for these secondhand. I remember patrolbase selling them for 40 quid new.

• Supporters
52 minutes ago, BigStew said:

£399.99 new In the UK less than £300 at gunfire. https://prefired.co.uk/ads/cyber-gun-minimi-m249-mk2-w-sound-control-mag/

another example of misplaced value in terms of the custom paint job.

• Supporters
12 minutes ago, BigStew said:

Everything is a matter of personal taste i suppose. I don't care how good a paint job is it will always devalue a gun to me. 

Agree, the minute a guns painted, I reckon it's target audience for resale diminishes by about 70%, unless it's reflected in a lower price.

Unless it's something like a unique geartech special, paint jobs are very marmite.