Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

I can honestly say that I'm beginning to wonder if Tezza is actually a bot. So far his/her/its posts are incredibly reminiscent of a bot I encountered on another forum I'm part of.

1 minute ago, Tezza said:

Der der der...

Resistance is futile.

Don't b so serious...

Im going to say 14 max 😂😂

6 hours ago, AlphaBear said:

Sorry, but what generation is that again? 😂

Is that an older mode or something? 

I don’t really get what’s funny...

On 29/05/2020 at 15:42, Talltom said:

Haha we could test

Tezza what's 2x(2+2)

So, 2 x is by 2, and in parenthesis (2x2) would equal 4.

So 2x4 would = 8. Good enough?

2+2 = in itself ?

If you are looking for an new accountant that is the ultimate question to ask...

And the reply you want to hear should be 'what figure did you have in mind'...

Loadsa larfs....

P.S. there seems to be some 2x4's out there.....

On 29/05/2020 at 15:42, Talltom said:

Haha we could test

Tezza what's 2x(2+2)

I am a real person, and if you carry on then you will be assimilated, and resistance is futile...

Chill...

On 29/05/2020 at 14:03, L3wisD said:

I removed the advert after it was clear it was completely nonsensical and was circling the drain.

Maybe if he'd put his hand up and said:

"You know what? I've got my Glock Generations mixed up - my bad"

That would be fine. We could have worked with it.

I sometimes get Gen 3 & 4 mixed up myself (like last night when I asked @rocketdogbert what the difference was with the new Glock, and one of the first points was that this is actually a Gen 4...)

But yes, it's quite clear that this is all now some fantasy knocked up in his head like a good old fashioned "my dad could beat up your dad" playground boast.

On 29/05/2020 at 11:57, AlphaBear said:

After watching the Will Smith Aladdin movie last night on Disney, I got my TM Gen 3 out and started to rub it in a manner in which it shouldn't be rubbed in the hope that it would turn into a Gen 4. Believe you me when I say this, one a moment it did... but then I could have just imagined it  due to the fact my hands were getting a tad hot... You just can't make this sh#t up can you lol... 

Rub it as much as you like, but it will never be anywhere as good as the Gen4...

Many peeps seem to have got me wrong.

Some of my posts were in jest.

Chill friends, and don't b so quick to snipe please.

1 hour ago, Tezza said:

it will never be anywhere as good as the Gen4...

I may have missed something here but in airsoft terms, what makes the TM Gen. 4 G17 vastly superior than the Gen. 3. Although Tbh that's more rhetorical as I know you don't know, because you haven't used a TM G17 Gen. 4.

17 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

I may have missed something here but in airsoft terms, what makes the TM Gen. 4 G17 vastly superior than the Gen. 3. Although Tbh that's more rhetorical as I know you don't know, because you haven't used a TM G17 Gen. 4.

I suspect it’s a step change, not vastly superior.

It has all of the updates of the G22 and G19 from TM (Including protected slide stop so it can’t wear prematurely 😂😂)

Plus the slide is the same size as real steel now, so you can use real G17 holsters, and it has the ambidextrous mag release 

14 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

I suspect it’s a step change, not vastly superior.

It has all of the updates of the G22 and G19 from TM (Including protected slide stop so it can’t wear prematurely 😂😂)

Plus the slide is the same size as real steel now, so you can use real G17 holsters, and it has the ambidextrous mag release 

Unlikely I know but it could be prone to failure in another area. Besides, didn't this start because they posted a picture of an Umarex airgun? 

10 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Unlikely I know but it could be prone to failure in another area. Besides, didn't this start because they posted a picture of an Umarex airgun? 

ha ha yep, and unlikely, the G22 with the reinforced Slide stop, and the G19 with the larger BBU have been a round long enough to show up design failures.

You'd be better off asking @Tezza though, he’s an official TM prototype tester after all

On 27/05/2020 at 23:24, Talltom said:

a new old one:

so anyone else seeing the same thing I am here

what would be a more accurate price on this one guys he doesn't seem to care about my offer of 150

2 minutes ago, Talltom said:

what would be a more accurate price on this one guys he doesn't seem to care about my offer of 150

I wouldn’t touch it

Just now, STORMZOMBIES said:

Then dont. Neither of you two have have to buy it. Don't you have anything better to do with your lives than critical of people's posts? If you don't like how much I'm selling it for don't buy it. Pretty simple.

That’s the point of Mack’s though?

2 minutes ago, STORMZOMBIES said:

Clearly nothing better to do with you lives.

Actually, it’s quite nice being able to show members with less experience how to avoid paying too much for airsoft kit, makes for a nice sense of community.

After all, it is a truism that what goes around comes around.

1 minute ago, STORMZOMBIES said:

If you say so. Whatever floats you boat.

So, has the AK never been used, or skirmished once?

• Supporters
25 minutes ago, STORMZOMBIES said:

Then dont. Neither of you two have have to buy it. Don't you have anything better to do with your lives than critical of people's posts? If you don't like how much I'm selling it for don't buy it. Pretty simple.

Mate, it is the complete point of Mack's, some people get it, others bite lol

dont-take-it-d7195af7ee.jpg