Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

After watching the Will Smith Aladdin movie last night on Disney, I got my TM Gen 3 out and started to rub it in a manner in which it shouldn't be rubbed in the hope that it would turn into a Gen 4. Believe you me when I say this, one a moment it did... but then I could have just imagined it  due to the fact my hands were getting a tad hot... You just can't make this sh#t up can you lol... 

2 hours ago, Macv276 said:

He's the UK tester for TM products and obviously a Glock expert, how could you possibly criticise? 😅

Good man, and quite right, cheers and thanks for your support.

Some jump to too early and wrong conclusions, and criticise b4 really thinking.

Maybe their fingers on the keyboard start working before their brains are in gear?

DUH!

1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

you do have a point there.

Cheers, too much misunderstanding goes on, DUH!

15 minutes ago, Talltom said:

so before reverting to name-calling how's about a nice purrrrty picture, that's the only way you'll get us "nutters" to stop

Piccy now uploaded, you will surrender or you will be annihilated....

Darlic.jpg

6 minutes ago, Talltom said:

so before reverting to name-calling how's about a nice purrrrty picture, that's the only way you'll get us "nutters" to stop

There was a lovely pic in his ad.... of an air pistol...

So @Tezza
As I said in the ad, which sadly seems to have been deleted (can't imagine why!) - 
Why don't you just admit you made a typo and the rif you have isn't a Tokyo Marui Gen 4?
You're not a tester for Tokyo Marui.
Admit your error and move on.

A few questions.
1) If you are a tester for Tokyo Marui, why are you not aware of the official UK release date?
2) If you are a tester for Tokyo Marui, why do you think anyone else would have a TM Gen 4 available for you to buy second hand, when you're the only person in the country with one, due to your special relationship with the manufacturer?
3) If you are a tester for TM, why don't you know the correct name for the part you're having problems with?

4) Why is Tokyo Marui using you as a tester, when they do not export their product to our country and therefore have no interest in advice from someone not in their target market?
5) If you're so into TM, why have you asked to buy a brand new release pistol second hand for £85, and asking for extra mags as well?

I just used a plain stock photo, not of the actual item...

5 minutes ago, Skara said:

The fuck's happening in here?

Loadsa peeps who have nothing better to do than snipe...

Get a life, and maybe sleep it off to the morons.

8 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

There was a lovely pic in his ad.... of an air pistol...

So @Tezza
As I said in the ad, which sadly seems to have been deleted (can't imagine why!) - 
Why don't you just admit you made a typo and the rif you have isn't a Tokyo Marui Gen 4?
You're not a tester for Tokyo Marui.
Admit your error and move on.

A few questions.
1) If you are a tester for Tokyo Marui, why are you not aware of the official UK release date?
2) If you are a tester for Tokyo Marui, why do you think anyone else would have a TM Gen 4 available for you to buy second hand, when you're the only person in the country with one, due to your special relationship with the manufacturer?
3) If you are a tester for TM, why don't you know the correct name for the part you're having problems with?

4) Why is Tokyo Marui using you as a tester, when they do not export their product to our country and therefore have no interest in advice from someone not in their target market?
5) If you're so into TM, why have you asked to buy a brand new release pistol second hand for £85, and asking for extra mags as well?

Night night, sleep it off...

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I removed the advert after it was clear it was completely nonsensical and was circling the drain.

Maybe if he'd put his hand up and said:

"You know what? I've got my Glock Generations mixed up - my bad"

That would be fine. We could have worked with it.

I sometimes get Gen 3 & 4 mixed up myself (like last night when I asked @rocketdogbert what the difference was with the new Glock, and one of the first points was that this is actually a Gen 4...)

But yes, it's quite clear that this is all now some fantasy knocked up in his head like a good old fashioned "my dad could beat up your dad" playground boast.

25 minutes ago, Tezza said:

Piccy now uploaded, you will surrender or you will be annihilated....

Darlic.jpg

You can’t even get that right. 

its “Exterminate” Not  annihilate 😂😂😂

14 hours ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

MP9

Going to add this one into the thread. The seller is looking for £250.00 for an MP9 with a PEQ-15 replica of some description and a foregrip. While this in and of itself isn't necessarily an issue it appears as though the gun doesn't have the CQB bolt fitted (my understanding is that it frequently chrono's above your average UK site allowance without it) and the gun hasn't been touched in 8 years, according to the seller's advert, even going so far as to state it has never been fired within that time period nor did the seller test it at point of purchase.

Let's be honest, there's a good chance every single seal has dried out and probably perished by this stage with the added bonus that the gun itself won't have had any maintenance performed over that period either. The seller claims it is in "good condition" which I would agree with in terms of the externals but internally this is potentially a thing of nightmares.

On a side note, I wish I could remember how to embed ad's.

I was thinking the same thing and was going to put a cheeky low bid in too ;) 

• Supporters
3 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

It’s a wanted ad, but one of the best airsoft dreamers I’ve come across in a while @Tezza 😂😂

WTF, it's been taken down & I've not read it, I need a good laugh 😰

2 minutes ago, Tackle said:

WTF, it's been taken down & I've not read it, I need a good laugh 😰

All things must pass, the greatest live fast and die young, I’m sorry for your loss

Pretty sure I have ordered from then in the past, not guns though.

But yeah a very good price. No point in putting in an offer for that other one as I doubt the seller will go low enough for it to be worth it.

45 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

You can’t even get that right. 

its “Exterminate” Not  annihilate 😂😂😂

So, another typo, I love this banter, u av 2 av a larf...

Chill out guys, all good fun eh!

Darlic.jpg

And 'you will be assimilated - resistance is futile' is or the Borg.

Didn't spot that did you?

Start chilling pal...

3 minutes ago, Tezza said:

So, another typo, I love this banter, u av 2 av a larf...

Chill out guys, all good fun eh!

Darlic.jpg

No, apologise for going over the top and being insulting after you were laughed at, otherwise no deal 😱

£160 'As new' or £129 brand new with free delivery from Fire-Support......hmmm....tough choice.

https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/ics-plastic-cxp15-keymod-pistol-sportline-airsoft-gun-aeg-sale-save-30

Edited by Speedbird_666
Realised that the Classifieds gun is the plastic version - making it an even worse deal.

50 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

I was thinking the same thing and was going to put a cheeky low bid in too ;) 

To be honest I can't help but view it at as a bone yard gun simply due to the vast amount of unknowns.