Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

55 minutes ago, Davegolf said:

Hmmmm....

It's high, but when you consider a ssx with the suppressor retails at €170+, add a €40 holster on top of that, and we all know what the ssx is like, it suddenly doesn't feel high anymore.

2 hours ago, Davegolf said:

Hmmmm....

I don't know if it's the same chap who's just forgotten to update the ad here,  but someone on the comrades discord has this up for sale (same pic), but for £150 and states the mag is leaky. 

1 minute ago, sonofsammo said:

Your quote-fu isn't strong.

@150 with a leaky mag it's a no no for me, disregarding what I previously said.

1 hour ago, Skara said:

It's high, but when you consider a ssx with the suppressor retails at €170+, add a €40 holster on top of that, and we all know what the ssx is like, it suddenly doesn't feel high anymore.

It snot an SSX tho, its a TM MK23, a tatty / messed about box, unknown condition, missing LAM, H arm is peanuts, barrel and hoslter ok but still dont add up to that with one mag used, taped yada yada.

1 hour ago, sonofsammo said:

I don't know if it's the same chap who's just forgotten to update the ad here,  but someone on the comrades discord has this up for sale (same pic), but for £150 and states the mag is leaky. 

I've messaged both off them to see If either can get more pics one of them clearly doesn't have it

1 hour ago, sonofsammo said:

It's mk23 week!

£70 used with no mag! Has hadron tdc plate

Or

New, with a mag for £55, tdc for a tenner and you'll have a right you can actually shoot for £65...

B2EFBC5F-4334-4642-8D35-0AECF4C57CFE.png

Has he modded the suppressor at least?

Looks like this eBayer is having a significant clear out...  not gonna be shifting much at those prices, one or two items seem reasonable (only just), but he's having a laugh for the most part.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/blondie233

Very little detail on the items, almost no mention of makes on the bits that really need it - cannot imagine he'll shift even 10-20% of that lot. A couple items have best offer but you just know this guy is gonna be banging off his counter offers at 50 pence under 'buy it now' :lol: 

His Bulldog molle rig is only 5-10 quid more brand new (minus the sweat, dirt and use)

Got loads of stock looking unbranded inner barrels, GBB and AEG for 16 quid a pop :blink:

He's trying to shift stock un-branded motors for 23-25 quid. (To give an idea of what people pay for motors on eBay.. I watched a Rocket short 16TPA go on auction for £11 + 2.50 postage this afternoon - now kinda wishing snatched it up for my g36 overhaul)

2 hours ago, Zarrin said:

Looks like this eBayer is having a significant clear out...  not gonna be shifting much at those prices, one or two items seem reasonable (only just), but he's having a laugh for the most part.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/blondie233

Very little detail on the items, almost no mention of makes on the bits that really need it - cannot imagine he'll shift even 10-20% of that lot. A couple items have best offer but you just know this guy is gonna be banging off his counter offers at 50 pence under 'buy it now' :lol: 

His Bulldog molle rig is only 5-10 quid more brand new (minus the sweat, dirt and use)

Got loads of stock looking unbranded inner barrels, GBB and AEG for 16 quid a pop :blink:

He's trying to shift stock un-branded motors for 23-25 quid. (To give an idea of what people pay for motors on eBay.. I watched a Rocket short 16TPA go on auction for £11 + 2.50 postage this afternoon - now kinda wishing snatched it up for my g36 overhaul)

Can confirm that blokes a dreamer

On 21/05/2020 at 10:22, Davegolf said:

It snot an SSX tho, its a TM MK23, a tatty / messed about box, unknown condition, missing LAM, H arm is peanuts, barrel and hoslter ok but still dont add up to that with one mag used, taped yada yada.

apologies for the pricing then, was including ups premium postage and there is a LAM just not pictured as well as a molle mount for the holster 

On 21/05/2020 at 10:01, Skara said:

Your quote-fu isn't strong.

@150 with a leaky mag it's a no no for me, disregarding what I previously said.

Didn.t have much of an idea on the price, have dropped to 130 

7 hours ago, ross33 said:

Didn.t have much of an idea on the price, have dropped to 130 

Much better :)

i think you can easily fix the leak, so you can sell it as a perfectly functional gun, thus having more chances to shift it.

• Head Moderator
3 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

This has already been flagged, several pages back.

• Supporters
9 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

This has already been flagged, several pages back.

Wasnt that me pointing out it was cheaper in the link he posted in his own ad?

Also bookmarked skara's link lol......

38 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

I tried to diplomatically broach the subject a while back but sorry I'm not buying that's someone selling items from their collection.

1 hour ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

I tried to diplomatically broach the subject a while back but sorry I'm not buying that's someone selling items from their collection.

I agree not sure its against the rules for a retailer to be selling though?  Personally I just find his spamming of adverts obnoxious

• Head Moderator
1 hour ago, EvilMonkee said:

I agree not sure its against the rules for a retailer to be selling though?  Personally I just find his spamming of adverts obnoxious

We do not let retailers use the site.  However, a member who follows the rules can sell in the Classifieds. Whilst there may be very many adverts, at least they are actually in legible English, with decent photographs, and prices; which is something some other members fail to achieve.

8 hours ago, Jedi_Master said:

We do not let retailers use the site.  However, a member who follows the rules can sell in the Classifieds. Whilst there may be very many adverts, at least they are actually in legible English, with decent photographs, and prices; which is something some other members fail to achieve.

Thats what I thought, I think hes pushing the boundaries though. But ,hey, you are the Boss :)

Links to a retailer selling the gun for £399

Except everyone knows you look for the cheapest reputable retailer you can find.

In this case, airsoftimports for £299, another option is milspecsolutions for £329 - both brand new with retailers warranty.

Both of these also come with the stock ACR stock which folds, has 7 positions and an adjustable cheek riser compared to the buffer tube version of his. I'd say the stock...stock is superior to traditional M4 buffer tube stocks.

Double points since this is a AEG version so the extra mags don't really add much value compared to GBB mags (IMO - maybe being harsh here? Let me know what you guys think).  

Going by the 60% retail price of cheapest you can find it (lets be generous) 329*0.6 = £198

Edited by Encore
Spelling, grammer and typo's

9 minutes ago, Encore said:

Links to a retailer selling the gun for £399

Except everyone knows you look for the cheapest reputable retailer you can find.

In this case, airsoftimports for £299, another option is milspecsolutions for £329 - both brand new with retailers warranty.

Both of these also come with the stock ACR stock which folds, has 7 positions and an adjustable cheek riser compared to the buffer tube version of his. I'd say the stock...stock is superior to traditional M4 buffer tube stocks.

Double points since this is a AEG version so the extra mags don't really add much value compared to GBB mags (IMO - maybe being harsh here? Let me know what you guys think).  

Going by the 60% retail price of cheapest you can find it (lets be generous) 329*0.6 = £198

100% he’s bought at wholesale, selling at retail (or near enough) with no guarantees, dodgy as 

5 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

100% he’s bought at wholesale, selling at retail (or near enough) with no guarantees, dodgy as 

What makes you reckon he'd bought at wholesale prices? Curious to know how you judge or you just going off he's selling exactly at common retail price?

Hopefully he see this and decides to be reasonable and adjust his price. Hell I even did the maths for him and provided proof I ain't pulling my new price out my ass. 

We'll see though.