Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

On 12/05/2020 at 21:00, Adolf Hamster said:

i aint irish :P

however tbf guiness is good

I thought you lived in Northern Ireland?  Am I going mental?  

On 13/05/2020 at 15:09, Cain-c-123 said:

I don’t actually. Was told it was a cyma ak. I googled the closest looking one. Could have just messaged me rather than being a keyboard warrior. None the less thanks for letting me know. post has been updated ✌️😂

Another one.....thats the point of this thread fella, like the ENTIRE POINT

On 15/05/2020 at 16:33, EvilMonkee said:

Well done.  This thread tests peoples character out, there is usually 2 reactions.  1.  They flip out like morons and embarass themselves or 2.  Your approach.  You passed the test, you can stay :)

This. 

Although it’s gotta he said 

On 13/05/2020 at 15:09, Cain-c-123 said:

I don’t actually. Was told it was a cyma ak. I googled the closest looking one. Could have just messaged me rather than being a keyboard warrior.

9953246E-2E54-4FE2-982C-C761BED78BEE.jpeg

• Supporters
On 11/05/2020 at 21:40, Jedi_Master said:

Not possible, there is no good whiskey.  Some decent single malt whisky, but never a whiskey ;)

Hang on...do you mean Scotch Whisky? Or are you including Maker's Mark, Suntory etc? What about the single malts from Blackmills?

Just asked how he got such great and authentic wearing on the paint 'unfielded' 

This could be a fun one

2 hours ago, Heath said:

£280 for Specna Mk18 (£190 brand new) with a clone sight, grip, peq box, and 4 high caps.

It's not been fielded though!

Looking at some of the other advert's from this seller some of it makes me wonder if they're actually a retailer, or very close to it at least.

ok ill bite in regards the Specna Its a 1 of 1 custom painted by geartechcustoms with plenty of photos

not a retailer by any stretch of the imagination I just base my prices on what I see around Im always taking offers and as many people are aware always trading 

if theres any issue with something I have up do let me know happy to discuss

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

Just asked how he got such great and authentic wearing on the paint 'unfielded' 

This could be a fun one

Technically my box o' bits m4 is "unfielded"

That is to say the gun as a whole has never been fielded but only one component in the whole gun has truly never fired a shot in anger.

16 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

A hell of a lot of overpriced pistols on that server too.

Picked up a few useful bits and moved a bit in the equipment sales though. Very handy place to be a part of

11 hours ago, Talltom said:

ok ill bite in regards the Specna Its a 1 of 1 custom painted by geartechcustoms with plenty of photos

not a retailer by any stretch of the imagination I just base my prices on what I see around Im always taking offers and as many people are aware always trading 

if theres any issue with something I have up do let me know happy to discuss

Good man 😄 That's the right way to take the thread. 
I love geartech work btw. I keep wanting to get my Vector done.

But on a side note - wtf is going on with all these reasonable people???? 

• Supporters

given the cost of daytonagun stuff i'm not necessarily calling out a dreamer here per-se

but i feel like these 2 ads next to each other is some really unfortunate timing.....

3 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

given the cost of daytonagun stuff i'm not necessarily calling out a dreamer here per-se

but i feel like these 2 ads next to each other is some really unfortunate timing.....

Yep that's my asking price fubared lol 

47 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

MACKS ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED 

YEEEEESSSSSSSS 😱😱👍🏻

Seriously, a lovely condition Daytona with all the HPA gear IS worth around £600, mine is scruffy as f.

43 minutes ago, Kls77 said:

Yep that's my asking price fubared lol 

I don’t agree, mine has sold within five minutes of being advertised (somebody knew what it was), so you could argue it was too cheap.

It also needs complete paint, new inner barrel and general a bit of TLC, whereas yours is ready to go

31 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

MACKS ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED 

YEEEEESSSSSSSS 😱😱👍🏻

Seriously, a lovely condition Daytona with all the HPA gear IS worth around £600, mine is scruffy as f.

I don’t agree, mine has sold within five minutes of being advertised (somebody new what it was), so you could argue it was too cheap.

It also needs complete paint, new inner barrel and general a bit of TLC, whereas yours is ready to go

If urs is sold any chance could take down the as so I have better chance of not getting stupid offers lol 

36 minutes ago, Kls77 said:

If urs is sold any chance could take down the as so I have better chance of not getting stupid offers lol 

Ad says sold on it, can’t (won’t) delete unless the mods say it’s OK to

• Head Moderator

@Kls77 Adverts do not get removed, they provide a history of what has been sold (or not).  You may want to consider making your advert better -  lots of quality photos - as eye candy can help sales.  

300 quid is just freakishly cheap. 

Keep it at that sort of price as that's he ballpark of what a good ready to go one is worth. Someone offers over 500 then you take it I suppose.