Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

3 minutes ago, Skara said:

Yeah, as the piston is €31,90 from any regular retailer :P

i wonder if anyone's stupid enough to click "buy now"

"It's the most expensive so it must be the best"

• Head Moderator
50 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

and it had better be filled with whiskey, good whiskey.

Not possible, there is no good whiskey.  Some decent single malt whisky, but never a whiskey ;)

1 minute ago, Jedi_Master said:

Not possible, there is no good whiskey.  Some decent single malt whisky, but never a whiskey ;)

agreed, some whiskey quite drinkable, but only whisky is good whisky

• Supporters
28 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

If it wasnt obvious i'm a vodka man lol

Whiskey is Irish whisky is Scottish......and considering us Irish invented the stuff we are right.  Plus thats Scottish stuff tastes like fireplaces...give me a nice 20 year single malt Bushmills any time - and not the stuff we sell to you lot either - just the stuff only available from the Distillery

40 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

Whiskey is Irish whisky is Scottish......and considering us Irish invented the stuff we are right.  Plus thats Scottish stuff tastes like fireplaces...give me a nice 20 year single malt Bushmills any time - and not the stuff we sell to you lot either - just the stuff only available from the Distillery

Sounds like you are drinking that west coast muck and you have my sympathy, move a little higher into the hills and you’ll find the good stuff along the Spey. We sell it to anyone in the supermarket, especially those in need of enlightenment.

I’d be more than happy to give you a 2 year handicap and put a bottle of 18yo Macallan against your Bushmills. I dare say I’d be happy to play for a draw in those circumstances 😊 

And no, you didn’t, at least not that anyone can prove either way. 

7 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Ahh shit, shoulda known this was gonna happen, if there's one topic divides us more than what am best gnu it's what am best brew.

*Awaits the brew comment to spark a beer war*

The great thing about best booze wars is that they are easily solved. All the participants just remember the outcome they want, regardless of the actual events. 

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

and yet it's cheaper in the link he is posting?

Is he a trader ?, If so didn't think that's allowed on here .

Seems to have a massive amount of "new or like new" kit, & no shortage of extras & accessories.

20 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Ahh shit, shoulda known this was gonna happen, if there's one topic divides us more than what am best gnu it's what am best brew.

*Awaits the brew comment to spark a beer war*

I am disgusted, as a fellow Irishman you know what side you should be on about this!!  The Irish would have conquered the world if it were not for whiskey as someone once said...

• Supporters
33 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

I am disgusted, as a fellow Irishman you know what side you should be on about this!!  The Irish would have conquered the world if it were not for whiskey as someone once said...

i aint irish :P

however tbf guiness is good

4 hours ago, Tackle said:

Is he a trader ?, If so didn't think that's allowed on here .

Seems to have a massive amount of "new or like new" kit, & no shortage of extras & accessories.

Looks to be either a site owner or organiser......

4 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

and yet it's cheaper in the link he is posting?

Man I knew I should have picked this bargain instead of buying one NEW for €220.....

Either total bunglecunt if he does this on purpose and trying to pass it off as safe to people who are new, or fucktard if he thinks that's how chrono works.

Screenshot_20200513-102753_Chrome.jpg

If true that also makes it illegal at 3.34 joules (limit is 2.5)

32 minutes ago, Cromulon1994 said:

Either total bunglecunt if he does this on purpose and trying to pass it off as safe to people who are new, or fucktard if he thinks that's how chrono works.

Screenshot_20200513-102753_Chrome.jpg

8 minutes ago, EDcase said:

BuT EfPeEeSs aRe NoT jOuLeS!

11 minutes ago, EDcase said:

It's been a while since I looked at current gun law, but I'm pretty sure it would be classed as an air rifle and therefore come under firearms law. 

15 minutes ago, Macv276 said:

It's been a while since I looked at current gun law, but I'm pretty sure it would be classed as an air rifle and therefore come under firearms law. 

I duno what would happen in a court but the 2017 law for airsoft is:

The permitted kinetic energy level is —

(a) in the case of a weapon which is capable of discharging two or
more missiles successively without repeated pressure on the
trigger, 1.3 joules;

(b) in any other case, 2.5 joules.

Even though air rifles have higher joule limits they are a different legal category.

And you know how courts stick to the law 😉

I know it doesn't make any sense that to buy an airsoft gun you need to show legitimate criteria but to buy a much more dangerous air rifle you can just walk into a shop or have it delivered 🤪