Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

2 minutes ago, E21A said:

Corrected for ya 😉

If you must know I dropped the price after listing to the feed back off people. But has been a good laugh reading all this 

2 minutes ago, FatNinja11 said:

If you must know I dropped the price after listing to the feed back off people. But has been a good laugh reading all this 

I thought you’d gone? You little tyke, you were just kidding us weren’t you?

I remember having a push bike when I was a little kiddy, when you back peddled that hard, the rear wheel locked. Don’t get gravel in your knees now!

Just now, FatNinja11 said:

That’s the only response you needed to make, but thanks for laughs 

Just now, E21A said:

That’s the only response you needed to make, but thanks for laughs 

No worries dude, it’s funny to go along with stuff like this for abit 

2 minutes ago, Fordy0401 said:

I mean... Isn't it up to the buyer to understand what they are buying? I wouldn't of said it was false advertising. And obviously it sold pretty quick so....

Wait for it........

9 minutes ago, Fordy0401 said:

I mean... Isn't it up to the buyer to understand what they are buying? I wouldn't of said it was false advertising. And obviously it sold pretty quick so....

oh dear...

• Supporters
35 minutes ago, Fordy0401 said:

yes it is, all we're doing here is providing the information to help prospective buyers understand the market.

1 hour ago, Fordy0401 said:

Yea, and we’re helping them do so

Regarding the official SilencerCo Osprey - Some people really don’t have anything better to do with his time, quick to pull me up on selling my item as new condition when in fact he sold to me as the same condition!!! I haven’t used the item and it’s in the exact condition from when he sold me it, From his convo with me he’s states new!! never left the house in the box new condition!! yet from a message to me on airsoft mistaking me for someone else he admits that he used it before selling to me ( hmm sure he said in box new condition never left the house) mate before you use these sites to shame folk regardless of how many hand its been in get your story straight. I haven’t used it and is still In the NEW condition you sold to me. Seems that’s I was misold the item on the false info of new condition, weird how it’s ok for you to pull me up on my listing it as in new condition but yet you did the same then admits you actually used it!! so be careful guys when buying from him he tells you it’s new then when you resell it unused by yourself he tries to shame you. I mean come on I’m selling it for same price he did bare in mind this was only a few months ago but I wanted it flush on the vector and it isn’t so I’m reselling it on for the same price. I don’t see what’s wrong with that clearly the guy isn’t going to take it back just because I don’t like how it fits on a gun so I chose to resell and get my money back iv not used it!! It’s in the exact condition as sold to me so if it isn’t as new like Gary/ Enid_Puceflange said then he missold in the first instance so looks like to me Gary/ Enid_Puceflange scammed me. 

B2FF6EF5-1405-4AB6-81F1-0CCF6085BF2D.png

646D22A8-34F9-4C06-9E51-A82CBA8AF749.png

Lol

First of all, you seem to have forgotten to put up your abusive response to me also.......

How can I have sold it to you new?

I am not a retailer , I bought it from Evike and sold it to you as never out of the house , not as not fitted nor removed from packaging.

In as new condition, and selling new are two totally different things

You do appear to have now taken on board my more than polite hoisting (privately) that the item isn’t new after it leaves the shop and changed your listing to used, well done

Anyway,  crack on with it , here we go...........

I’m glad I invited you along 😉

7 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Lol

First of all, you seem to have forgotten to put up your abusive response to me also.......

How can I have sold it to you new?

I am not a retailer , I bought it from Evike and sold it to you as never out of the house , not as not fitted nor removed from packaging.

In as new condition, and selling new are two totally different things

You do appear to have now taken on board my more than polite hoisting (privately) that the item isn’t new after it leaves the shop and changed your listing to used, well done

Anyway,  crack on with it , here we go...........

I’m glad I invited you along 😉

I'm confused...
If you're the first owner and they're the third owner...

How did they buy it from you? (what happened to the second owner?)
I thought my kids' home work was bad enough!
I think my braincells are dying from incarceration. 😄 

On another note and NOT directed at any single individual...
The word NEW should be banned in all used sales, unless it's used in a sentence like this:
"this item is not new"...

Just now, E21A said:

Bit like a vector really 😉😂

Oh, I know why people buy Vectors. It’s the expectation of a hyped up, awesome gun, only to find out it’s the same, but different, plastic slinger to everything else. 

Except TM 😂😂

3 hours ago, sonofsammo said:

I'm confused...
If you're the first owner and they're the third owner...

How did they buy it from you? (what happened to the second owner?)
I thought my kids' home work was bad enough!
I think my braincells are dying from incarceration. 😄 

On another note and NOT directed at any single individual...
The word NEW should be banned in all used sales, unless it's used in a sentence like this:
"this item is not new"...

Adele , Carlos, Mad-dog - all the same person , due to the seller using different names I hadn’t realised it was all the same person , how could I? 🤷🏻‍♂️
Anyway, he’s made his thought known via private messages, even invited me to drive 4 hours to his house so as he can show me his physical prowess.

I havent accepted the invite, I dont like council estates 😂

@Adele never mind all this who sold who and how many owners its had I can sell you a NOT NEW Enter/return key for your computer to make your rants easier to read.

Hell if your going to stick around I will send it to you for free, just cover the £18.99 P&P and an extra £20 for paypal fees and its yours!

Note, I cannot guarantee it will fit any existing keyboard.

But yeah, we are missing the middle man here, whats going on??

And honestly Im not so against the word New in a post as some of you are, as long as the price is under retail to make buying from an individual worth it vs a retailer. I am sure we have all bought something, never used it and wanted to sell for as close to retail as possible. I cant really blame people for that.

Although it is all about open honest communication. "As new unused" is better then some descriptions I have seen. A lot of the toy chucking which has happened in here could have been sorted with better descriptions.

Its all about asking the right questions as a buyer, and being as honest as possible as a seller, unfortunately (not pointing fingers) not everyone is as honest and upfront as we would like :( 

Haha I agree @Albiscuit sorry get abit carried away when ranting!!!

however I will  not tolerate a clown duping me then trying to shame me for his dishonest then sit there and claim I live in an council estate very judgmental.

for the record @Enid_Puceflange not that I’m against folk who live on a council estate but if again got your facts right I don’t live on a council estate and unlike you I didn’t want to be a keyboard warrior or voice my opinion over phone so yes I suggested you come let’s talk this out face to face no harm there and for duping me yes I’ll call you what I want for been dishonest. 

Guys there is no middle man I’m the idiot who was fooled by his dishonesty. 

Might have been an OK sort of deal. But Fire Support sells a brand new one with extra mag for £140 posted. (Free shipping).

https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/marui-fn-57-fiveseven-gbb-pistol-save-14-was-129-now-115

https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/marui-gbb-fn57-magazine-25-rnd-save-4-was-29-now-25

@Asomodai - Not really relevant to the overall thread but on the subject of the 5-7 I'm quite tempted to pick one up to go with my P90.

1 minute ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

@Asomodai - Not really relevant to the overall thread but on the subject of the 5-7 I'm quite tempted to pick one up to go with my P90.

Same! its the natural fit of the P90 due to the shared ammo! I have been so on the edge due to the reports of cracks in the frame though. So still not sure.