Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

13 hours ago, TOY TROOPER AIRSOFT said:

Well before you start being a cock about it I have it set on offers I'm not after £300 mate

No ones being a cock, if you had bothered to look around before you put your advert up you would have known there was a great community spirit here, an appraisals section and this thread.

Just putting up a random number is not going to win you any favours and hopefully not going to get you any interest or sales. This thread is here for the regulars to have some lighthearted banter about wishful thinking like your original listing. A lot of the time advertisers like yourself make their way into here and either throw their toys out of the pram or take things on board like you have. 

Based on the value and the extras (admittedly not worth a great deal extra to 70% of buyers) I would say asking for £200 like you have changed it too is more realistic but I would expect to pay about £150 TOPS as that is about 60% value of the total costs new. 

And not a personal dig but WTF is wrong with the world if throwing up a random number thats double what something cost onto any sort of advert/marketplace? is this really the accepted norm on bookface? bloody hell!!

Yeah I have a bad habit of hitting reply or quote without reading the rest of the thread sometimes.

If he bought quite poorly, it's possible he paid £300 for all those bits. Silly to list an item for what you paid new and then say that you're accepting offers. Especially when you've only uploaded a stock photo, the actual RIF could be beaten to shit for all we know.

Actually I take that back....seems he does want £300 as he paid "well-over" that....yikes.

7 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Actually I take that back....seems he does want £300 as he paid "well-over" that....yikes.

ha ha yup 

• Supporters
25 minutes ago, Dentonboy said:

Blimey...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/114189888637

Unless I am missing something...

Nope, definitely a dreamer lol

2 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

Also comes with 3 megs.... as well as the pallets to put them on! 

I spotted that, quick someone phone Jason Statham  🤣

Does this count?

Just now, Lee85 said:

What you mean pal

250 for a WE glock with a few mags?

Am I right in thinking that it's a bit steep?

15 minutes ago, THE FNG said:

250 for a WE glock with a few mags?

Am I right in thinking that it's a bit steep?

Yup, massively lol

19 minutes ago, Lee85 said:

What you mean pal

Do you mean, “What do you mean, my friend?”, you’re not being clear, sorry ?