Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters
54 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

is it just me or can i still see some 2-tone paint under there?

I think possibly one of the colours used in the spray job was a slightly "lairy" green, that looks conspicuously bright up against the more subdued other colours ???

• Head Moderator
59 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

is it just me or can i still see some 2-tone paint under there?

Yes, the magazine housing does look like it has a bright green two-tone paint underneath.

Yeah, looks like you don't have something better to do then to analyse my paintings and to count the tones I use. What do you want now to show you my spray paints now?

Ok then, enjoy some of my paintings in the link. There is a AUG in there with the same bright green that in different light is darker. 

https://flic.kr/s/aHsk58PDuj

• Supporters
19 minutes ago, andrey said:

Yeah, looks like you don't have something better to do then to analyse my paintings and to count the tones I use. What do you want now to show you my spray paints now?

Ok then, enjoy some of my paintings in the link 

https://flic.kr/s/aHsk58PDuj

Not a big fan of painted guns myself, but they're actually not bad, what are you like at wallpapering 😜

• Head Moderator
37 minutes ago, andrey said:

Ok then, enjoy some of my paintings in the link. There is a AUG in there with the same bright green that in different light is darker. 

Morale of the story, take photos in good light when advertising. Pictures paint a thousand words ;) 

Custom British SAS L119A2 recoil build... 

Now this is a lovely bit of kit.... I mean.. fcuk me the amount of upgrades this has had is astounding....! 

Yes it's a lot of money and who knows if it will sell.... but I'm gonna drool over it!

Yeah I saw that. Owner should have had a long hard think about what he was sinking into it before he pulled the trigger so to speak. 
Is now left with a hugely expensive gun he has to sell at a loss and I very much doubt anyone will want to spend that amount themselves.

wish him luck though

10 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

Owner should have had a long hard think about what he was sinking into it before he pulled the trigger so to speak. 

In all fairness to the owner It could be that the current circumstances surrounding coronavirus may have had a big financial impact, in which case you could do all of the thinking you want but when they ordered it in September there would be no way of knowing what was coming up. 

2 hours ago, Heath said:

In all fairness to the owner It could be that the current circumstances surrounding coronavirus may have had a big financial impact, in which case you could do all of the thinking you want but when they ordered it in September there would be no way of knowing what was coming up. 

Of course, you never know whats around the corner. Just a hell of a lot of money to sink into a toy gun to have to sell at such a loss especially as he never even got to use it.

Guest Tommycupra
4 hours ago, E21A said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fuck me! They're £149 new.. Has he lined the inards with gold??! It dosnt even come with the sight sling or light for that price either! 

https://extremeairsoft.co.uk/shop/assault-rifles/electric-aeg-rifles/m4/nuprol-delta-sopmod-aeg-airsoft-rifle-tan/

I feel like £200 is a fair asking price the nuprol bocca rails alone are £55 and it's only been on for the past 7 month or so and not really been used as I also have a silverback SRS that I prefer to use then the extra mags and batteries 

38 minutes ago, TOY TROOPER AIRSOFT said:

Well before you start being a cock about it I have it set on offers I'm not after £300 mate

so why is the asking price £300 if you don’t want £300??? 

28 minutes ago, TOY TROOPER AIRSOFT said:

I feel like £200 is a fair asking price the nuprol bocca rails alone are £55 and it's only been on for the past 7 month or so and not really been used as I also have a silverback SRS that I prefer to use then the extra mags and batteries 

Oh wow thanks, that’s the second funniest thing I’ve seen tonight, first was a spinning squirrel 😂😂

3 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Oh wow thanks, that’s the second funniest thing I’ve seen tonight, first was a spinning squirrel 😂😂

It was a hoot wasn’t it!? 😂

When I was a little kid, my push-bike’s brakes came on when I back peddled quickly enough.

This has become a really nostalgic thread for me 🤣😂🤣

• Supporters
32 minutes ago, TOY TROOPER AIRSOFT said:

Just a random number just like what people do on FB marketplace when their looking for offers 

except this isn't the FB marketplace, we're a community and as unusual as this thread is it's a surprisingly effective means of keeping pricing in the sales at reasonable levels. and if not it's at least a nice dose of banter.

nobody's forcing you to change your listed price, or sell the gun for less than you think it's worth, but it would be sensible to consider that you might not be getting many bites if this is the reaction your pricing generates. the reality is you can buy better guns on the market for much less than what you've advertised yours at.

• Head Moderator

@TOY TROOPER AIRSOFT  If you need something priced, and to save on guessing, then you can ask other forum members in our Appraisals section.

https://airsoft-forums.uk/forum/151-appraisals/