Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

8 hours ago, AlphaBear said:

I don't get it.... why would anyone want to trade the said honey badger (pic attached) for an AEG? Is the honey badger great for woodland or CQB or has he an overwatch sniper capability? Soooooo confused!  Or maybe he has a Titan in his pouch... hmmmmmmmm

honey_badger_02.jpg

It's like you've just walked in to a really rough pub and this guy is sat at the other end of the bar staring at you.

Oooooooh, Rhop is the king? Does this mean all other hops are peasants? Maybe Sade installed this Rhop? There's a thought.... 😂

" Rhop installed = amazing range with the stock speed. I don't tell you the range as you will say I lie.

Nice blowback, stopping when no more bb's in the mag, Rhop is the king"

Screenshot 2020-03-17 at 10.55.44.png

On 17/03/2020 at 19:47, osteoshot said:

Is there really a b&t mp9 gbb on Airsoft hub for £900 ???

Inb4 it's a real one.

I am reassured by the 'been maintenanced' in the header of the ad.

17 minutes ago, osteoshot said:

Nice to see that in the current climate that someone feels confident enough to post a rif for £1700 plus

Seen it on discord. 

20 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

price isn't necessarily the issue here, but i somehow doubt that much extra barrel hasn't impact the fps a wee bit.....

I like how he’s combined eye catching and head turner 😂

Here's one from zero in. £300 for an upper plus an extra hundred of you want the scope not including postage. I'm not well versed in the MWS but that seems steep to me

https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/classifieds/rifles-smg-s-for-sale/gas-gbb-rifles-smg-s/3116403-tm-mws-bcm-jw-upper-build

4 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

Here's one from zero in. £300 for an upper plus an extra hundred of you want the scope not including postage. I'm not well versed in the MWS but that seems steep to me

https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/classifieds/rifles-smg-s-for-sale/gas-gbb-rifles-smg-s/3116403-tm-mws-bcm-jw-upper-build

To be fair, if it’s genuine, the leupold scope is about £3-400 new on its own and those angry gun kits weren’t cheap either ( circa £1000??)

4 hours ago, E21A said:

To be fair, if it’s genuine, the leupold scope is about £3-400 new on its own and those angry gun kits weren’t cheap either ( circa £1000??)

That's not so bad I guess. I figured someone would be able to immediately tell me whether or not it was actually worth that price

8 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

That's not so bad I guess. I figured someone would be able to immediately tell me whether or not it was actually worth that price

Worth it is subjective really, however a friend of friend built the same thing and I sure he said it was around 1500-1800 it owed him (the whole gun that is) 

20 hours ago, 14mstant said:

£190 for a raider and mag

https://prefired.co.uk/ads/gg-gc16-raider-l/

Has dropped down to £125 bit still  a stretch for voiding the warranty. Still a dreamer

• Mostly Retired Moderators
1 hour ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

Has dropped down to £125 bit still  a stretch for voiding the warranty. Still a dreamer

Actually looks like it's being sold by MPA Hockley, which I think are closed at the moment. Could be them selling new stock given their shop is closed?

@rocketdogbert might know them.

5 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Actually looks like it's being sold by MPA Hockley, which I think are closed at the moment. Could be them selling new stock given their shop is closed?

@rocketdogbert might know them.

Technically not MPA, the daughter of the owner, she’s selling off a load of her kit

On 16/03/2020 at 16:59, Cr0-Magnon said:

Wow a lot of castrated guys in here...do your partners at least allow you to see the glass jar with your balls in when you've been good boys?

Once in a while I am allowed to touch the jar. 

Only when I have been good though.

7 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Once in a while I am allowed to touch the jar. 

Only when I have been good though.

I hope you kept your social distancing! lol