Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

46 minutes ago, Cromulon1994 said:

10 quid more than what's there new, with a badly polished cylinder. Sign me up. 

Screenshot_20200305-100647.jpg

This pic just popped up on my phone and I thought that was some sort of ladies personal pleasure toy until closer inspection and it was the speed loader with the shells!  Truly one of a kind! Lol

Well here's one..... it's Pink... Yup... Pink...  a classic TM P90... but pink.... ok if you're a Pokemon!

And only £450 for all that pinkness.... bargain!

Edited by AlphaBear

42 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

Well here's one..... it's Pink... Yup... Pink...  a classic TM P90... but pink.... ok if you're a Pokemon!

Screenshot 2020-03-07 at 08.21.41.png

Someone will probably pay that tbf. 

7 hours ago, AlphaBear said:

tbf I love it lol

8 hours ago, AlphaBear said:

Tm, p90, anime, limited edition, and for that price? It's actually not that bad. New ones were like 300-350 ish.  

Seem like people pay way more for it: https://www.ebay.com/c/14023843583 This one looks like a steal in comparison.

17 minutes ago, AK47frizzle said:

Tm, p90, anime, limited edition, and for that price? It's actually not that bad. New ones were like 300-350 ish.  

Seem like people pay way more for it: https://www.ebay.com/c/14023843583 This one looks like a steal in comparison.

Has the world gone bonkers 😂.. mind you that's an ebay price and the chap will be hoping that Katie will buy it as she's taking up Airsoft ain't she....?

But I get some pieces are considered collectibles so fair do's.....

4 hours ago, heathen said:

Ok so not the best pic but I'm not a dreamer I think the price is fair but I've added some better photo's 

ahh, that’s cheating lol

3 hours ago, Cromulon1994 said:

Another overpriced python. 

Must come with a bottle of hand sanitiser for that price. 

Screenshot_20200310-125203.jpg

This looks like it's an air pistol to me. Especially considering the reported power output combined with the metal BB's in the box.

• Head Moderator

Moderator Message

@Joe95 I have removed your advert, due to the pistol not being an airsoft gun.  Please (re)read forum Classifieds rules.

1 hour ago, Macv276 said:

C. £150 new. 

And aren't they. 177 BBs in the photo? 

The influx of crap from other sites has begun....... 

I was in A&E having fallen off a ladder at work when I found this little gem, I did not see that.

Yes, I'm looking forward to seeing mack's flourish. 

4 hours ago, Monkeywrencher said:

Not with that "Hand made leather holster" though

It's nowhere near a £150 holster.

1 hour ago, Steveocee said:

LMFAO they're £299 brand new with warranty. The balls some people have.

Correct balls I have I also have receipt for the warrenty which will go with it which shows I paid  £329.99 as it has the shorter carbine barrel so a £70 saving and ready to paint the grip or strip to original for anyone who wants too

Thanks for the cross advertising guys 

7 hours ago, Yorkshire stinger said:

Correct balls I have I also have receipt for the warrenty which will go with it which shows I paid  £329.99 as it has the shorter carbine barrel so a £70 saving and ready to paint the grip or strip to original for anyone who wants too

Thanks for the cross advertising guys 

Shorter carbine version is still £299 on fire support though, the RRP is how much the weapon is NOW not what the receipt says. Receipt going with the RIF to prove warranty? Mmmm dunno how that would work, if it does great good news for the potential buyer.

The fact it's ready to paint just means someones purposely taken the finish off, so yeah I think a new and real RIF wins there.

Cross advertising? No, this is where people look to see who's being a little too ambitious with their pricing. Throw whatever tongue in cheek positive spin on that you will but you'll find it's not beneficial to your sale in the long run. The people in this thread discussing this are your ideal candidates for constructive criticism, we're not biased in your favour and we sure as hell won't be buying your overpriced goods so will happily advise you to get to a sensible price point 🙂