Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

BUT first, mags never out in a rifle????

second, never fired so you’ll ya e to set it up yourself?

Sorry, that sound so much like a gun the guy has spent a shit tonne on, it doesn’t work as expected, and he can’t get it too because he doesn’t understand tolerances and mis-matches parts, So has given up lol

Wow so much salt. The gun works flawless I have test fired it and it shoots very nicely. Everyone has their desired "tuning" so when I said it needs tuning, i mean tuning to taste. It out shoots all my other guns by far. Dont jump to conclusion without knowing anything sir. And for your information, I'm not selling it because it dont work as it should because it does, I'm selling it as I have stopped playing.

12 minutes ago, Mun_b90 said:

Wow so much salt. The gun works flawless I have test fired it and it shoots very nicely. Everyone has their desired "tuning" so when I said it needs tuning, i mean tuning to taste. It out shoots all my other guns by far. Dont jump to conclusion without knowing anything sir. And for your information, I'm not selling it because it dont work as it should because it does, I'm selling it as I have stopped playing.

it’s a VERY expensive pistol, you’re the one stipulating  that it’s still needs work lol

27 minutes ago, Mun_b90 said:

I'll hold my hand up and say that firstly it was me who flagged up the ad, no salt is given, it's not us who won't sell a £130 pistol for £700.

"Not jumping to conclusions without knowing anything", it's your sales ad, maybe you could have put more information in so personal conclusions weren't needed?

I have never heard about tuning for accuracy on a gun, what is there you can actually affect other than the hop up?

I appreciate you have gone to extensive lengths on the Capa but really do think you're going to struggle selling as a complete piece for the money you are doing. May have a lot more luck taking your time and splitting it down and the parts off and then the pistol in it's stock format. Yes you're leaving the sport and undoubtedly want a quick and easy out but I'm 99% certain you won't get that with what you're doing.

12 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

I'll hold my hand up and say that firstly it was me who flagged up the ad, no salt is given, it's not us who won't sell a £130 pistol for £700.

"Not jumping to conclusions without knowing anything", it's your sales ad, maybe you could have put more information in so personal conclusions weren't needed?

I have never heard about tuning for accuracy on a gun, what is there you can actually affect other than the hop up?

I appreciate you have gone to extensive lengths on the Capa but really do think you're going to struggle selling as a complete piece for the money you are doing. May have a lot more luck taking your time and splitting it down and the parts off and then the pistol in it's stock format. Yes you're leaving the sport and undoubtedly want a quick and easy out but I'm 99% certain you won't get that with what you're doing.

Yeah I may do that actually. I'll most likely break it down and sell parts. 

fair play hes lowered the price of the TRMR and removed the fees/postage extra. Just listed a torch for £15 cheaper than retail price as well.

credit where credit is due. 

6 minutes ago, E21A said:

I don’t even know where to start with this one 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Don't you realise it's still under warranty 🤣

You could have a new one for £170 or another completely stock one for 20 more 🤦‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Solly4568 said:

Don't you realise it's still under warranty 🤣

You could have a new one for £170 or another completely stock one for 20 more 🤦‍♂️

Thing is it’s not completely stock, they don’t come with a 160 spring. Also there is no way it’s lifting a .48 on the stock hop rubber, let alone to 80-90m.

Literally nothing in that advert is true 

2 minutes ago, E21A said:

Thing is it’s not completely stock, they don’t come with a 160 spring. Also there is no way it’s lifting a .48 on the stock hop rubber, let alone to 80-90m.

Literally nothing in that advert is true 

No way he's pulling a m160 with the stock cylinder without tearing it apart.

Fun fact, the right side of the gun isn't even shown.

Dreamer of the week confirmed.

• Supporters
44 minutes ago, Skara said:

No way he's pulling a m160 with the stock cylinder without tearing it apart.

For a few shots, maybe.

Of course, that's your, uh, "warranty" voided right there.

Dreamer confirmed.

Thought I'd throw this one into the pile:

It can easily be found for £255 - £280 brand new so asking £250 second hand seems a bit wishful, even with a few extra shells.

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

I think I win!

£175 for a two tone, second hand Marui AEP:

Or a BRAND NEW one from Firesupport for £99!

https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/marui-m93r-aep-black-grip-version

Yet he's asking the same for a TM mp7 with mags, which usually are a bit more s/h ?

18 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

I think I win!

£175 for a two tone, second hand Marui AEP:

Or a BRAND NEW one from Firesupport for £99!

I was unsure on value? Can you link me to the same gun for cheaper please and I’ll reduce the price. A simple pm would have helped rather then you ridiculing a novice.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Apologies, we have almost a running bet on trying to out-do each other in here (a bit like shouting "first one to the car wins!").

No malice intended, I promise. If you genuinely didn't know it's value, then we're happy to help.

You can find them brand new here for £99:

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, Steveessex said:

I was unsure on value? Can you link me to the same gun for cheaper please and I’ll reduce the price. A simple pm would have helped rather then you ridiculing a novice.

Don't take it to heart mate, it's just something that's allowed here that other snowflake forums don't do, it's not a personal attack, more a statement of fact.

Stick around, it's actually pretty good here, here's the link https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/marui-m93r-aep-black-grip-version

& welcome by the way 👍

2 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Don't take it to heart mate, it's just something that's allowed here that other snowflake forums don't do, it's not a personal attack, more a statement of fact.

Stick around, it's actually pretty good here, here's the link https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/marui-m93r-aep-black-grip-version

& welcome by the way 👍

Thanks, I guess it keeps the price fair. Can you find me the same gun with the limited edition ghost skin in blue please? I was under the impression that these were limited and added to the value. If not then I’ll re list much cheaper lol 

9 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Apologies, we have almost a running bet on trying to out-do each other in here (a bit like shouting "first one to the car wins!").

No malice intended, I promise. If you genuinely didn't know it's value, then we're happy to help.

You can find them brand new here for £99:

Thanks Lewis, I get it. I could be totally wrong but when I bought this I was under the impression it was a limited edition. I can’t seem to find another one with the pattern.? It could make zero price difference but it might lol 

312842FA-DF89-4AF1-B02C-D63CD8221126.jpeg

31 minutes ago, Steveessex said:

Thanks, I guess it keeps the price fair. Can you find me the same gun with the limited edition ghost skin in blue please? I was under the impression that these were limited and added to the value. If not then I’ll re list much cheaper lol 

Thanks Lewis, I get it. I could be totally wrong but when I bought this I was under the impression it was a limited edition. I can’t seem to find another one with the pattern.? It could make zero price difference but it might lol 

I doubt they ever came with a skin on like that. Most likely someones attempt to cover up a 2 tone in the first place. It's not something which adds value to be fair, it just reduces the amount of people who'd buy it as it's a bit garish to 50% of the population.

Stuff like paint job etc really aren't anything that add value, just a bonus if the buyer can look at it without vomiting.

7 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

I doubt they ever came with a skin on like that. Most likely someones attempt to cover up a 2 tone in the first place. It's not something which adds value to be fair, it just reduces the amount of people who'd buy it as it's a bit garish to 50% of the population.

Stuff like paint job etc really aren't anything that add value, just a bonus if the buyer can look at it without vomiting.

They are Asian limited editions. Laylax made the skin.

Not worth anymore then the average M93r. 

8 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

You’re wrong mate, brought brand new, it’s a Laylax skin 

What’s 4.5 pmags worth guys?

AC99F7F6-3077-4F51-A5B4-459572AFFCA0.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Steveessex said:

You’re wrong mate, brought brand new, it’s a Laylax skin 

What’s 4.5 pmags worth guys?

Yes I am wrong on it not coming new. The rest of my statement is true, beauty in the eye of the beholder and all that 😂

14 hours ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

Thought I'd throw this one into the pile:

It can easily be found for £255 - £280 brand new so asking £250 second hand seems a bit wishful, even with a few extra shells.

Didnt check the current retail prices for it. considering i paid 310 new when i got it and its been used a handful of times

more so 250 gives me haggle room, first rule of sales always ask for more than you actually want.

:)