Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

51 minutes ago, airsoft angel said:

No it isnt mine same gun at taiwan gun i have just check in there is 272.00 and as i said you will have tonpay for postage and maybe a costum tax aswell and mine just used it 4hours in total if somebody will swap me for a short one i will swap this i have liada of guns aswell mate i been playing aisoft since 2009 been to many skirmished site from south to north of england i have a very good reputation in zeroin forum if you check in there this is what i do if i have a new gun that i dont like it anymore am just selling it and dont care with the price check my name in zero in i have even selling around 20 of my guns or how many pistols 

The only thing i do is i just copy paste taiwan gun description on this as they have a complete description to give all the buyers idea of the gun itself

Fucking hell I nearly suffocated trying to read that. You know what full stops are right?

Guest airsoft angel
1 hour ago, sonofsammo said:

If only we had a thread to help with that...

🤣

You say it properly mate, dont  fucking say it like a child your lucky your not in front of me. I can meet you anywhere you want. You just only good with your mouth with loads of foul words bloody hell mate you try me 

1 minute ago, airsoft angel said:

You say it properly mate, dont  fucking say it like a child your lucky your not in front of me. I can meet you anywhere you want. You just only good with your mouth with loads of foul words bloody hell mate you try me 

I'm confused. Although not as confused as you, apparently.
At what point have I used foul words?
And you offer me out, but somehow I am the child?
In your sales thread I was civil and tried to help you change your position so you could actually sell the RIF you were looking to sell.
And you can't take a joke (this is the internet, after all - and I would have said exactly the same thing in real life) about there being a thread specifically to help people value stuff? You'll note, if you look, that I have just used that thread for exactly that reason.
This thread exists to help prevent people who don't know any better from being taken advantage of, whilst having a laugh at the same time. Read through it and you'll see what I mean.
If you are incapable of understanding that, then it says more about you than it does about any of the rest of us here.

12 minutes ago, E21A said:

...and the winner of the award for “ word salad of the week” goes too.....

He's going for the two for, with a strong nomination for angry meltdown of the week too 😂

1 hour ago, airsoft angel said:

yes of course i know, just trying to reply all messages.can i ask you what have you finished on your study and i will tell you mine aswell so that you will stop insulting people and your work if you dont mind???

Gotta love that whilst trying to prove that you know how to use a full stop you use it wrong...

• Supporters

Apparently he's been a member for since 2011, well clearly he hasn't been paying attention lol

5 minutes ago, Cromulon1994 said:

You've played for 11 years and yet your go to price reference is that bunglecunts shop? 

Hmmm... 

So either he's incompetent or a shit head scammer. Either way it's not a good look

Guest airsoft angel
39 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

So either he's incompetent or a shit head scammer. Either way it's not a good look

you normally bully a person when not in the front of you.....loads of words will have a try 

• Supporters
33 minutes ago, airsoft angel said:

you normally bully a person when not in the front of you.....loads of words will have a try 

Never heard of cyber bullying then?

Not that it applies here, this thread is for highlighting overpriced sales with a big slice of banter mixed in, nobody is safe even the regulars get lampooned from time to time.

Nobody's forcing you to change your price or pull your ad, and you may get lucky and someone will buy it not having looked here or on taiwangun thus not realising they could get the same gun, brand new with a warranty.

Of course the way your reacting is going to draw insults, if you look folk that react sensibly will get praised for it.

2 hours ago, kasaran said:

Wondering if too young, not English or just plain illiterate. 

I love getting messages threatening me with violence for apparently having a foul mouth.  

All the more amusing when they leave the conversation.... definately the actions of a fighting man.   Either way.  Reported

4 minutes ago, kasaran said:

I love getting messages threatening me with violence for apparently having a foul mouth.  

All the more amusing when they leave the conversation.... definately the actions of a fighting man.   Either way.  Reported

You too? Always funny seeing someone so insecure that they feel the need to offer to fight everyone any time someone disagrees with them