Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

3 minutes ago, Philb said:

i posted what i felt was a fair price based on what i paid for it you called me out sure but not in a nice way  had you guys not been dicks about it id have taken your comments on board a lot more willingly 

as for the upgrades the CYMA is simply the body the internals are all either laylax or Prometheus 

when i was in the game airsofters would help each other out and give advice without shaming the person the advice was being given too

it saddens me to see that is no longer the case 

Thread called "dreamers"

72 pages of shit talking about retarded ads.

What do you expect?

7 minutes ago, Philb said:

i posted what i felt was a fair price based on what i paid for it you called me out sure but not in a nice way  had you guys not been dicks about it id have taken your comments on board a lot more willingly 

as for the upgrades the CYMA is simply the body the internals are all either laylax or Prometheus 

when i was in the game airsofters would help each other out and give advice without shaming the person the advice was being given too

it saddens me to see that is no longer the case 

Nah, see that argument doesn't wash here fella.  Noone was a dick to you, you just interpreted it like that.  It was a healthy blunt holding to account, which is how things are on this forum.  We get 'members' like you all the time, create an account, post shite, fuck off never to be seen again, so please don't come into our community acting like you have been wronged and expect anything other than a good slap down.

You conduct yourself in a reasonable manner here you will find it to be an extremely helpful forum with lots of people with oodles of knowledge about various different platforms.  Good example being the superb TM MWS thread.

I know my AKs inside and out, have owned every major brand at one point or another and believe me you wasted your money 'upgrading' a perfectly serviceable CYMA.  Doesn't matter if its gold plated and come with free blowjobs its still not worth what you want for it.

5 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

come with free blowjobs

Well..

I'd buy a gun in a heartbeat at any price if it came with those :P (I get to choose the giver among the seller's female family members)

Just now, Skara said:

Well..

I'd buy a gun in a heartbeat at any price if it came with those :P (I get to choose the giver among the seller's female siblings)

Who said anything about females :P ?

3 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

Nah, see that argument doesn't wash here fella.  Noone was a dick to you, you just interpreted it like that.  What it was a healthy blunt holding to account, which is how things are on this forum.  We get 'members' like you all the time, create an account, post shite, fuck off never to be seen again, so please don't come into our community acting like you have been wronged and expect anything other than a good slap down.

Members like me ? someone who creates an account to sell their airsoft stuff as they no longer play.

i appreciate your opinion but as you are a dick refuse to take your info on board 

i will sell my equipment  and then delete the account because this site seems to be populated with mostly dicks 

Members like me ? someone who creates an account to sell their airsoft stuff as they no longer play.

i appreciate your opinion but as you are a dick refuse to take your info on board 

i will sell my equipment  and then delete the account because this site seems to be populated with mostly dicks 

Not to bash on you in particular but you seem kinda snowflakey.

We are a bunch of dicks, that's true. But we also make sure nobody in this community of dicks gets ripped off, hence this thread.

Also for God's sake have a fucking laugh

Just skip the first bit as nobody on here will buy your overpriced tat.

We're not all dicks, we're looking out for other members who may not be price aware, you're just salty as you're on the sharp end.

8 minutes ago, Skara said:

Not to bash on you in particular but you seem kinda snowflakey.

We are a bunch of dicks, that's true. But we also make sure nobody in this community of dicks gets ripped off, hence this thread.

Also for God's sake have a fucking laugh

honestly i took the comments on board and have updated the price 

im just a bit of an ass and like to fuck with people 😄  

i got a bit irritated at the end sure just cause it was constant bash and i felt i was being reasonable but hey ho there ya go

16 minutes ago, Philb said:

Good fuck off

Just now, Philb said:

i will when you suck my dick

Touched a nerve?  Good.  Next time think about how you behave somewhere you arent a regular. Kids these days....

7 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

Touched a nerve?  Good.  Next time think about how you behave somewhere you arent a regular. Kids these days....

Regulars don't get away with it any more than new people do. The community here is a friendly one but people need a bit of thick skin to survive as well. 

The thread is just getting silly and a shit flinging contest. Don't feed the trolls. 

Just now, EvilMonkee said:

youd need a lot more then that to touch a nerve 😂    

16 hours ago, Teo said:

Found this today. £100 for a broken kwc Luger which are between 100-120 new but ‘i did good ageing job’. It looks like shit.

65BEF37A-AF1D-4DD4-A1EE-B6695D889B35.png

This is fantastic and exactly what the thread is all about.

Translation: I wanted to age it but didn't have a clue how, so just started scrubbing the paint off. Oh btw, in the process I even broke a part. In summary I didn't do a good aging job, so I've gone completely off it. Anyone want to give me enough to buy a new one? Cheers. 

You see it frequently in secondhand sales. "Just needs a part which is cheap and easy to install".....then do it yourself so you can legitimately class it as used rather than bone yard!

18 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

I wish somebody would touch my nerves 😂

14 hours ago, Cromulon1994 said:

His ageing job is wank. 

I am no English professor but I wouldn't buy it on his spelling and grammar alone

• Supporters

This thread has gone weird, I thought I'd forgotten to clear my history & clicked on an old site lol .

Perverts the lot of you 😜

138clg.jpg

3 minutes ago, Tackle said:

This thread has gone weird, I thought I'd forgotten to clear my history & clicked on an old site lol .

Perverts the lot of you 😜

138clg.jpg

Anyone who doesn't use incognito mode for such activities is probably only slightly higher up in the IQ chain than a window licker and therefore is harmless anyway

1 hour ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

This is fantastic and exactly what the thread is all about.

Translation: I wanted to age it but didn't have a clue how, so just started scrubbing the paint off. Oh btw, in the process I even broke a part. In summary I didn't do a good aging job, so I've gone completely off it. Anyone want to give me enough to buy a new one? Cheers. 

You see it frequently in secondhand sales. "Just needs a part which is cheap and easy to install".....then do it yourself so you can legitimately class it as used rather than bone yard!

Kwc Lugers a quite solid but you aren't getting any spares for it. 

Tis dead. 

• Supporters
54 minutes ago, SgtTalbert said:

Anyone who doesn't use incognito mode for such activities is probably only slightly higher up in the IQ chain than a window licker and therefore is harmless anyway

mr8f69d8hi621.jpg

2 hours ago, Musica said:

Regulars don't get away with it any more than new people do.

Eh? I'm being nice and posting as regularly as I can so that WHEN I try and rip people off you'll ignore it 👍

2 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

a new challenger approaches?

Some people have so much front. £320 new or £450 used and no warranty? Hmmmmm tough choice.