Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

£400(inc delivery) 5 months old with three extra mags and a sling...

Or £403 (inc delivery) brand new with warranty and three extra mags (but no sling)...
https://www.bztactical.co.uk/kwa-ronin-tk-45c-aeg2-5
https://www.bztactical.co.uk/kwa-tk45-120-round-magazine-3-pack

Now for my money, that would have to be a fricking awesome sling for me to forgo a warranty...

46 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

£400(inc delivery) 5 months old with three extra mags and a sling...

Or £403 (inc delivery) brand new with warranty and three extra mags (but no sling)...
https://www.bztactical.co.uk/kwa-ronin-tk-45c-aeg2-5
https://www.bztactical.co.uk/kwa-tk45-120-round-magazine-3-pack

Now for my money, that would have to be a fricking awesome sling for me to forgo a warranty...

I did the same math I think £300 is a fair price but a joke  currently.

I really don't care if it's the best airsoft pistol ever that shoots lasers out to 100m I can't imagine anyone paying more than double the price of a REAL Glock on a second hand airsoft gun

• Supporters
24 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

I really don't care if it's the best airsoft pistol ever that shoots lasers out to 100m I can't imagine anyone paying more than double the price of a REAL Glock on a second hand airsoft gun

That is fuckin mental 😲

36 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

Agreed that's insane. That might be more money than I have ever spent on airsoft (but not for long 😋)

45 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

Think that’s gotta be a typo, sure it was up for less than that before.

Edit: they’re $220 brand new 

https://shop.jkarmy.com/poseidon-p18-evo-mod1-cerakote-grey-metal-slide-airsoft-gbb-pistol-tan-frame-model-18c-11146.html

Woah...I'm popular, haha.

If someone had messaged me to point it out/ask, you could have saved yourselves some time speculating but yes that's a typo.

Also this is no longer for sale.

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco
13 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

If someone had messaged me to point it out/ask, you could have saved yourselves some time speculating but yes that's a typo.

That would stop the price police from clutching their handbags though

14 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Woah...I'm popular, haha.

Also this is no longer for sale.

Ok that makes a lot more sense. My apologies but it was worth a laugh 

8 minutes ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

That would stop the price police from clutching their handbags though

I'm just glad I managed to avoid public flogging!

Personally I take this thread as just a bit of banter. People are of course allowed to ask whatever they like for their goods. Besides this is limited edition, you'll all be dead but in a hundred years time I'm taking it on the Antiques Roadshow and then will make a fortune! We all know limited edition airsoft guns only rocket in value......

Personally, I am still in favour of the flogging, love a good flogging me.....I'll get me coat.....

28 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

Or less than £5 new from eBay which have about as much chance as being genuine Magpul.

Can you link to £5 copies on eBay. Wouldn't mind a set but can't find any for that price when searching magpul. The ones I do find do look of less quality and don't have magpul(real or not) markings. 

The ad also doesn't claim they are definitely real, he states he doesn't know. 

1 minute ago, Steveocee said:

Why have a marking if it isn't real anyway?

Looking at eBay some of the Magpul ones don't even have markings other than a "bit of a grippy bit".

Thats an odd thing to say? The whole point of the clone market is to buy 'stuff' that looks legit when it isnt for a lot less money. 

1 minute ago, SgtTalbert said:

Thats an odd thing to say? The whole point of the clone market is to buy 'stuff' that looks legit when it isnt for a lot less money. 

Not particularly. My point was if the chap is selling fake sights for £17+fees+postage, why bother? Just buy fake ones for a £5r.

If they are genuine then of course my initial point is null and void.

2 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

Not particularly. My point was if the chap is selling fake sights for £17+fees+postage, why bother? Just buy fake ones for a £5r.

If they are genuine then of course my initial point is null and void.

The item incs postage? No idea about fees. I always include it in the cost.

Anyway, real Magpul sights with the Magpul markings are around £40. So, if you dont care about markings and just want back up sights, then yes, buy the ones you have linked...but, like ive said, if you care about the 'look' then these are still fine (unless you can find cheaper sights with markings)

This isn't a valid scammer post I dont believe, its an opinion. 

Personally, I don't want to pay RS prices at all, however, I will pay extra for clone stuff with RS markings because I like the look. 

1 minute ago, SgtTalbert said:

The item incs postage? No idea about fees. I always include it in the cost.

Anyway, real Magpul sights with the Magpul markings are around £40. So, if you dont care about markings and just want back up sights, then yes, buy the ones you have linked...but, like ive said, if you care about the 'look' then these are still fine (unless you can find cheaper sights with markings)

This isn't a valid scammer post I dont believe, its an opinion. 

Personally, I don't want to pay RS prices at all, however, I will pay extra for clone stuff with RS markings because I like the look. 

Didn't imply it was a scam. Just a bit overpriced. 

If you prefer to have genuine fakes then of course that's your opinion also.

All things considered, if the fakes don't appear to have markings, it seems as though they are Magpul then, in which case the pricing including postage is about right? 

5 hours ago, ThePunisher said:

All things considered, if the fakes don't appear to have markings, it seems as though they are Magpul then, in which case the pricing including postage is about right? 

Your’s are PTS, the Airsoft company that Magpul originally licenced to make airsoft copies of their parts.

Decent  quality, worth the money, but not real steel Magpul sights

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco
6 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Your’s are PTS, the Airsoft company that Magpul originally licenced to make airsoft copies of their parts.

Decent  quality, worth the money, but not real steel Magpul sights

Dingdingdingding

PTS were around in the early '10s, their products got cloned pretty heavily as I understand it so they either lost Magpul's license or let it lapse - Their Magpul branded stuff isn't made anymore so I'd say it's worth the cash tbh