Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

lucky mainlanders, across here its 1j. suppose its fine for all Ireland play like ut depending on what brexit deal goes through we are looking likely to get cut off altogether over here from uk suppliers. considering how dodgy the southern traders seem to be... ugh.

• Supporters

Dunno if this is a dreamer or not, seems steep for a secondhand viper best, thing is the pictures are so bad you can't see what type it is, nor if it's even worth having, I think as far as marketing an item goes, this one's poor enough to achieve "dreamer" status 🤔

18 hours ago, Tackle said:

Dunno if this is a dreamer or not, seems steep for a secondhand viper best, thing is the pictures are so bad you can't see what type it is, nor if it's even worth having, I think as far as marketing an item goes, this one's poor enough to achieve "dreamer" status 🤔

I'd say that's pretty steep for what it is. Pretty sure they aren't far off that new.

18 hours ago, Tackle said:

7 minutes ago, Sawyer said:

I'd say that's pretty steep for what it is. Pretty sure they aren't far off that new.

It is this - Its this - https://www.defconairsoft.co.uk/product/viper-tactical-vx-buckle-up-plate-carrier/

Not sure if he wants MORE if he includes the front pouches but yes, its expensive for 2nd hand - but he is open to offers.

• Supporters
50 minutes ago, SgtTalbert said:

Cracking mark up on a £6.99 grenade in stock at PB

Lol, he's also got a couple of fake smokes for £35, I bought the same things for £15 the pair........maybe he uses a very expensive courier, he arrives at your door with them nestled on a silk cushion on a silver platter 🤔

13 hours ago, Shootin Aces said:

I changed the prices 👌🏻 didn't know how cheap these was now 

Good effort that man!
If only everyone that showed up in Mack's was so reasonable...

No. Wait!
What are you doing?????? You're supposed to moan and argue about how wrong we are and then tell us how stupid we all are for playing in woods with toy guns!!! 😄

p.s. but seriously, Top man 😉 

• Supporters
14 hours ago, Shootin Aces said:

I changed the prices 👌🏻 didn't know how cheap these was now 

[Mack's thread answer] what are you doing!? You're not meant to be reasonable when your ad shows up in here![/Mack's thread answer]

As above- good man for taking this properly, it's nice when this thread can work without conflict.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters
1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

That he has one and it seems to be out of stock at most UK retailers.  But you'd have to really want one to pay £20 more than new retail for a pre-licked one.

15 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

That he has one and it seems to be out of stock at most UK retailers.  But you'd have to really want one to pay £20 more than new retail for a pre-licked one.

that makes a bit of sense, but I’ve always been happy to import, so meh 😂

3 minutes ago, GeorgePlaysAirsoft said:

Greyshop is £177 when you select the full AK kit option. So a fair price imo.

Mine comes up as £86 With the AK Kit... not sure what the backpack is worth though.

3 hours ago, Sawyer said:

Pricing is rather high, especially compared to a new one on greyshop, unless there's something special about the 2008 kit I don't know about?

The price in GS in new set in flora is about 146£ without shipping , my kit is an excellent condition plus I have 4 extra hand grenade pouches for about 30£ plus shipping from Russia the all set will come for about 180-200£ ,

And I don’t know what is your all information about 6sh112 from 2008 until now , sometimes I use google :)

Screenshot_20191118-001750_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6400ac706d652c5ce05fde1bc5a43d76.jpg

52 minutes ago, Beslan said:

The price in GS in new set in flora is about 146£ without shipping 

Still seeing the 6sh112 as £86 in Flora with the AK set, minus postage, but I'll have to take your word for it!

I'd obviously mention the extra pouches in the ad, because my Crystal ball is broken ;)

The 116/117 vests are priced significantly higher on greyshop, at £129 and £177.

12 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

But you'd have to really want one to pay £20 more than new retail for a pre-licked one.

Am I the only person who gets offers on everything they list? I'm not the seller of this one but personally tend to consider buyers like to feel they've got a bargain, by getting it for 10 - 20% below the listed price.

20 hours ago, Sawyer said:

Still seeing the 6sh112 as £86 in Flora with the AK set, minus postage, but I'll have to take your word for it!

I'd obviously mention the extra pouches in the ad, because my Crystal ball is broken ;)

The 116/117 vests are priced significantly higher on greyshop, at £129 and £177.

My mistake, soz!!! 

• Supporters

The price is low, ATM given its an auction, but the p&p is ridiculous at £20, & he's got some other auctions going, all with the same p&p. 🤡

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ICS-M4A1-Magazines-Airsoft/274106217548?hash=item3fd200f44c%3Ag%3ATz0AAOSwYUpd1a0x&LH_Auction=1

On 17/11/2019 at 22:34, rocketdogbert said:

that makes a bit of sense, but I’ve always been happy to import, so meh 😂

He said he won it, so just list it at £80 and have shot of it quickly, its all profit at the end of the day!!