Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters
9 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Six. No, sev- eight.  Tell a lie, nine.  Hang on, I'll need to take my socks off.

That's not the whole truth though.  It's also hypocritical, see above.

If there's one thing I'm constant about, it's inconsistency.

Wasn’t a pop at you my good Borg , I well know your a right sarcastic fornicater , much like my self ! 😉 

was more of a general dig at all the nob’ers who seam to think it’s one of the ultimate argument Enders ! 🤦‍♂️

But a Stoner I would say is pretty niche.  Apart from Vietnam airsofters that have a hard on for playing SEALs I struggle to see who would think it cool.  Its not even very aesthetically pleasing....

• Supporters
34 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

But a Stoner I would say is pretty niche.  Apart from Vietnam airsofters that have a hard on for playing SEALs I struggle to see who would think it cool.  Its not even very aesthetically pleasing....

I think it’s a lovely looking monstrosity (not the one with RIS that one should be burned to hell!) i ’d more than happily use one what ever ‘theme’ I’m following , but yes I can see some players NOT using it as it’ll clash with the dress ! 😱

• Supporters
43 minutes ago, Immortal said:

Does my bum look big with this LMG?

40 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

[Bitchmode] no honey you look fabulous, it really brings out your natural beauty [/Bitchmode]

:P

IMG_4659.JPG

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Immortal said:

Does my bum look big with this LMG?

Mmmm I’m afraid yes that LMG does make your bum look big 😱

BUT on the plus side the fact you’ve got the face of a bulldog chewing a wasp means no one will notice ! 🤣🤣🤣

• Supporters

Not an airsoft item as such, but a brand that most of us are familiar with.

Im trying to work out whether it's a typo, has he put the "." in the wrong place, or a cynical attempt to get an unsuspecting bidder to feel contractually obliged ?, surely no buyer (or seller) would be that naive ?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Propper-Men-s-Lightweight-Tactical-shorts-olive-waist-36-tactical-army-military/163864002682?hash=item26270e407a:g:8JQAAOSw5HFdMLSR

&

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Propper-El-Jefe-Puff-Vests-size-L-tactical-army-military/163864001100?hash=item26270e3a4c:g:xQUAAOSwT-JdMLYq

3 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Im trying to work out whether it's a typo, has he put the "." in the wrong place, or a cynical attempt to get an unsuspecting bidder to feel contractually obliged ?, surely no buyer (or seller) would be that naive ?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Propper-Men-s-Lightweight-Tactical-shorts-olive-waist-36-tactical-army-military/163864002682?hash=item26270e407a:g:8JQAAOSw5HFdMLSR

&

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Propper-El-Jefe-Puff-Vests-size-L-tactical-army-military/163864001100?hash=item26270e3a4c:g:xQUAAOSwT-JdMLYq

I might be wrong and @TheFull9 may be better to answer this but I thought that Propper was a pretty legit brand of high end gear or at least very hard to get now, might be wrong but that's the assumption I was under.

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, Tackle said:

&

Money laundering? 

• Supporters
24 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

I might be wrong and @TheFull9 may be better to answer this but I thought that Propper was a pretty legit brand of high end gear or at least very hard to get now, might be wrong but that's the assumption I was under.

It's a real steel brand, & in the US is an acceptable brand for supplementing/replacing issued bdu's (I bought a set of mc when I was in Florida, way before MTP was considered for U.K. issue), but no better really than brands like helikon & the like.

not so available in the U.K., but I think that's just because importing it means lower justifiable profit margins, given that some other US brands are in higher demand at a similar rrp.

14 minutes ago, Tackle said:

It's a real steel brand, & in the US is an acceptable brand for supplementing/replacing issued bdu's (I bought a set of mc when I was in Florida, way before MTP was considered for U.K. issue), but no better really than brands like helikon & the like.

not so available in the U.K., but I think that's just because importing it means lower justifiable profit margins, given that some other US brands are in higher demand at a similar rrp.

I think they also did some of the reversible gortex stuff but you are right that the price is quite steep considering the price I've got some of their stuff for. I'll leave it to the better versed to discuss over this one.

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, Immortal said:

It's a decent enough brand however no way should the price be that high...

Definitely money laundering 🤔

• Supporters
12 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

You are obsessed 

Can’t think of any others reason someone would pay £500 for a Matalan puffer jacket ! 🤣🤣

• Supporters
1 minute ago, EvilMonkee said:

eBay sellers do this to avoid having to take a listing down when they are out of stock of the item.

Or if there like the prick that was selling an omnivore holster on here for what it cost him to get it from the US they just say “oh it’s broken !” AND refund the money when your winning bid hasn’t reached what they wanted but they hadn’t set a minimum price !😡

3 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

eBay sellers do this to avoid having to take a listing down when they are out of stock of the item.

And money laundering... it must be true, Druid said so when he was leaning out the window shouting at me. :lol:

• Supporters
9 hours ago, Immortal said:

And money laundering... it must be true, Druid said so when he was leaning out the window shouting at me. :lol:

Were you on his lawn, playing your darn gangster-hop music too loud again?

• Supporters

had to google this to check rrp, cant believe this joker wants £100 more than rrp & he drilled holes in it ffs 😒

https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/classifieds/rifles-smg-s-for-sale/electric-rifles-smg-s/3081404-cybergun-sig-mcx