Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters

£20 Chinese clone going for over £100. 

At least they're generous enough to offer free postage!

Screenshot_2019-08-19-03-19-07-1.png

9 hours ago, Gepard said:

£20 Chinese clone going for over £100. 

At least they're generous enough to offer free postage!

Screenshot_2019-08-19-03-19-07-1.png

To be fair if you know nothing about this stuff I could see you believing a rep is legit and pricing it as such.

17 minutes ago, osteoshot said:

Anyone fancy a £90 evo on used Airsoft?

can someone explain this one to me

Seems like its not legit. I've text him for more details and to see if he wants to bypass Paypal (if so i'm out).

EDIT: Replied as sold.

• Supporters
11 minutes ago, Pop said:

If anybody wants a spray-painted CM16 and M9 for brand new shop price, there's a nice lad just joined up yesterday to sell his on here guys: 

He's also selling a shirt, belt and a hat etc for a mere £300 😊 "Dirt cheap"

Lol, well done pop you beat me to it, we don't often get a " two for one", apparently Harry Potter thinks that if he calls it cheap in his ad, we'll actually believe him 😏

IMG_4607.JPG

• Supporters
39 minutes ago, Pop said:

Is it me or does his £500 uniform look like some cheap Chinese multicam repro?

• Supporters
2 hours ago, hunter511 said:

As I've mentioned on his gear thread for £300 I'd be expecting that to be a literal ton of pouches cos the rest is worth nowhere near the asking price even brand new. 

You can see the Viper logo on his dropleg strap. I doubt it's worth more than £100 all up.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Gepard said:

Is it me or does his £500 uniform look like some cheap Chinese multicam repro?

yep, & the shirt doesn't match the trousers, it looks very poor quality ?

• Supporters

Wow ! just wow ! 😳

Could actually get this bundle from gunfire for £170’ish all in .

7 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Wow ! just wow ! 😳

Could actually get this bundle from gunfire for £170’ish all in .

My bad if out on the prices been out of the game a while all obo though so not a million miles away then lol

• Supporters

Not a piss take advert or anything like that(seems a nice bit of kit) just the title did make me chuckle , ‘Large tactical bag’

Large bag ? bag I use you could smuggle a boat load of illegal migrants in to the country in it ! 😳

must be new ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

I normally don't  post on this thread, but £510 for a second-hand RS Type56-1 with some self-installed upgrades on what I consider an already decent gearbox https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/classifieds/rifles-smg-s-for-sale/electric-rifles-smg-s/3079226-real-sword-type-56-1-upgraded

Especially when you can buy from land warrior for £445.99 http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/real-sword-m112

• Supporters

Don’t forget the custom fitted  piston (chopped a chunk of with a dermal!) thing I find odd is he’s supposedly sunk all the money in it but yet it’s being sold with a hi-cap ?

Don't get me wrong hi-caps are fine but most players I know with guns they’ve put THAT MUCH effort in to building exclusivity use mids or lows never hi’s ? 🤔

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Don’t forget the custom fitted  piston (chopped a chunk of with a dermal!) thing I find odd is he’s supposedly sunk all the money in it but yet it’s being sold with a hi-cap ?

Don't get me wrong hi-caps are fine but most players I know with guns they’ve put THAT MUCH effort in to building exclusivity use mids or lows never hi’s ? 🤔

possibly it's just the original hicap going with the gun, and any mids he has he's keeping for other guns?

• Supporters

seems like he's wants "us" to pay for all his upgrade costs, even if his choice of upgrades is dubious & probably unnecessary, & hopes the scarcity of type 56's will blind us to the fact.

I'll pass 😉

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

Exactly  It seems counterintuitive to take a perfectly good working piston designed for that particular AEG  and swap it for one that has to be made to fit.  

With regards to the hi-cap mag, it makes sense. Because if he does have any RS mid-caps he will probably keep them as they are currently harder to get than the  RS AEGs themselves at the moment.   

56 minutes ago, Tackle said:

the scarcity of type 56's will blind us to the fact.

You are right trouble is you can buy the whole range of RS type 56's directed from the factory, they even periodically do 30% off the shipping although you run the risk of import duties.