Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

Just now, Rogerborg said:

But if I adjust anything other than the hop, you will hunt me down and kill me?

Yes, very much so. With a slipper. You know I'll have your address :)

I've removed the labour cost and I think it is agreeable now. All those asg parts and titan do shoot the price far above the original gun's value. Will probably rework it again. But, as I said, this G&G gearbox is an anomaly...

• Supporters
5 hours ago, AK47frizzle said:

Ok, now you're being whiney 😕

No just believe if someone is going to call themselves a tech they should no the difference between good, bad and average builds.

Too many people calling themselves airsoft techs when they have no clue or any real background in any form of engineering. 

Think so called airsoft techs should have a test and qualification to stop all the useless fuckers ruining peoples toy guns.

• Supporters

@Rogerborg why the unhappy faces as I was totally right. The gun he was trying to sell as professionally built as he claims to be a tech sounded awful and the one he posted up as good sounds no better than a stock G&G or Specna. 

It scares me to think people might actually pay him and then some poor sod has to take it to a more responsible tech to sort it after, which costs even more.

23 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

@Rogerborg why the unhappy faces as I torally right. The gun he was trying to sell as professionally built as he claims to be a tech sounded awful and the one he posted up as good sounds no better than a stock G&G or Specna. 

It scares me to think people might actually pay him and then some poor sod has to take it to a more responsible tech to sort it after, which costs even more.

While I admit that I had difficulties with this particular gun, you're just being much of an arse based off one example. One.

There are no qualifications to be a tech; if you're good enough to be one, you can just be one right off the bat. And, a professional is someone that has an income based off what they do. These are the facts and that's just how it is whether you like that or not.

My reputation is currently local and through word of mouth. I have fixed and passed on quite a few guns with no complaints so far. Yes, this G&G may end my positive streak, but are techs not allowed to make mistakes and learn from them?

I've made around £1300 so far this month. No, that's not a huge six figure "pro" salary. But, I think that's pretty decent for an engineering student on summer break with a lot of spare time. Enough for rent...

• Supporters
3 hours ago, AK47frizzle said:

While I admit that I had difficulties with this particular gun, you're just being much of an arse based off one example. One.

There are no qualifications to be a tech; if you're good enough to be one, you can just be one right off the bat. And, a professional is someone that has an income based off what they do. These are the facts and that's just how it is whether you like that or not.

My reputation is currently local and through word of mouth. I have fixed and passed on quite a few guns with no complaints so far. Yes, this G&G may end my positive streak, but are techs not allowed to make mistakes and learn from them?

I've made around £1300 so far this month. No, that's not a huge six figure "pro" salary. But, I think that's pretty decent for an engineering student on summer break with a lot of spare time. Enough for rent...

Sorry but when you advertise something as professionally built then the person buying would expect some level of expertise.

The fact you need no qualifications to be a tech is an issue I think needs solving as there are too many rogue so called techs ruining people stuff.

I can only base my opinion on what you have shown and that G&G is not good an that noveske which you think is good sounds a bit off on semi. Based on that you shouldn't be let you near anybody's gun let alone get paid for it.

That G&G is as simple as it gets and yet you broke connections spent ages setting motor height and knackered the original piston. 

I would never advertise as professional or call myself a tech when selling and my work is far better than yours. I have no issue with your price or you playing with your toys but drop the professional and tech bit.

Edit: All the fact you have made money off it proves is that airsofters regularly have no clue and that you are quite happy to blag people.

On 18/07/2019 at 12:23, makomako said:

In fact, he just sent me a message today asking to trade a HK416 lol. And the lot just left me negative feedback for telling him no. WTF

A question for the mods - How can anyone leave feedback for anyone else if no actual transaction has occurred on which to base the feedback?
Seems broken? And evidently open to abuse 😞

41 minutes ago, osteoshot said:

Is any Aeg worth this even a fully upgraded Tm?

https://www.prefired.com/ads/tm-recoil-416-devgru-fully-upgraded/

Not if you’ve got a brain between your ears. Plus if you’re willing to drop that sort of money on a RIF you’ll probably want to build it yourself. 

With the g&g tr4....(been away for few days) 

"This is a brand new G&G TR4-18 that has been upgraded by myself. If you are looking for a gun that performs exceptionally well straight out of the box, this is it. This has not been skirmished."

love the way the teaching but has been discussed, however does this not sound wrong.....

😆 brand new out of box 📦 but upgraded..

42 minutes ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

With the g&g tr4....(been away for few days) 

"This is a brand new G&G TR4-18 that has been upgraded by myself. If you are looking for a gun that performs exceptionally well straight out of the box, this is it. This has not been skirmished."

love the way the teaching but has been discussed, however does this not sound wrong.....

😆 brand new out of box 📦 but upgraded..

It makes perfect sense.

Picked up "brand new" by myself, then sequentially upgraded. Then, it is "straight out of the box", "exceptionally well" for the next person who receives it; not necessarily brand new, but suggests tuned to the point where they don't need to do anything more to it.

I get why you say that. But, just need to follow it more logically.

Anyway, it's almost there now. Just waiting on some ak2m4 parts. Subsequently, price is going down because I realised that some stuff didn't mesh well at all no matter what.

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, AK47frizzle said:

It makes perfect sense.

Picked up "brand new" by myself, then sequentially upgraded. Then, it is "straight out of the box", "exceptionally well" for the next person who receives it; not necessarily brand new, but suggests tuned to the point where they don't need to do anything more to it.

I get why you say that. But, just need to follow it more logically.

Anyway, it's almost there now. Just waiting on some ak2m4 parts. Subsequently, price is going down because I realised that some stuff didn't mesh well at all no matter what.

@Jaylordofwaargh is right used is used.

But it doesn't perform exceptionally well though does it because you messed with it and couldn't get it right which is shocking you being a "professional tech"  and all.

What advert should say is:

G&G TR14 used and abused.

I took an average gun and diy teched it until it was worse. Fitted a basic Titan mosfet that will only cost you £45 to use properly. Put in a bunch of upgrade parts some of which are notoriously fragile but I have supplied the originals for a real tech to fit when it breaks.

So please give me more money than standard gun costs so you can have the enjoyment of this badly built piece of crap costing you more money and maybe ending in a youtube tech vid titled "look what some ham fisted monkey did to this poor gun."

Postage and paypal fees included.

1 minute ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

@Jaylordofwaargh is right used is used.

But it doesn't perform exceptionally well though does it because you messed with it and couldn't get it right which is shocking you being a "professional tech"  and all.

What advert should say is:

G&G TR14 used and abused.

I took an average gun and diy teched it until it was worse. Fitted a basic Titan mosfet that will only cost you £45 to use properly. Put in a bunch of upgrade parts some of which are notoriously fragile but I have supplied the originals for a real tech to fit when it breaks.

So please give me more money than standard gun costs so you can have the enjoyment of this badly built piece of crap costing you more money and maybe ending in a youtube tech vid titled "look what some ham fisted monkey did to this poor gun."

Postage and paypal fees included.

Dude, that is not cool. I have tried and tried to reason with you and have amended a lot of my problems that were suggested. But, it's become clear that you can't be reasoned with. You are just being a straight arse.

• Supporters
8 hours ago, AK47frizzle said:

Dude, that is not cool. I have tried and tried to reason with you and have amended a lot of my problems that were suggested. But, it's become clear that you can't be reasoned with. You are just being a straight arse.

Lol damn straight I am.

You haven't reasoned at all just tried to claim your right. Look at it my way do you know how many charity repairs I have done in the last few years that some so called techs charged for and fucked up? Doubt it because I have no clue all I know is it is too many. But I have a heart and hate making money off some poor sap who has been taken advantage of so will still end up doing it again.

Anybody who can't even slap together a basic build and then calls themselves a tech and charges people money is frankly a cheeky fucker and a scammer. You talked bollocks and added a labour charge so you fit that bill as far as I am concerned.

Can't be arsed pushing the point anymore but if I see anything like that ad again I will slap it down.

28 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Lol damn straight I am.

You haven't reasoned at all just tried to claim your right. Look at it my why do you know how many charity repairs I have done in the last few years that some so called techs charged for and fucked up? Doubt it because I have no clue all I know is it is too many. But I have a heart and hate making money off some poor sap who has been taken advantage of so will still end up doing it again.

Anybody who can't even slap together a basic build and the calls themselves a tech and charges people money is frankly a cheeky fucker and a scammer. You talked bollocks and added a labour charge so you fit that bill as far as I am concerned.

Can't be arsed pushing the point anymore but if I see anything like that ad again I will slap it down.

I am using hard facts. You are, and still are, throwing around baseless conjecture based off one build which is not a great sample size. Naturally, the correct facts are going to overpower your wishful thinking. Certainly, not everything I have done is right in this case. However, I have contemplated the whole "professional" thing and evidently rectified those problems quickly from the criticism received. 

If you had a heart, then you could easily suggest things and point me in the right direction in a good manner, instead of being a right toxic arse. What happened to the first rule of airsoft? When have you last played a game? 

And no, I am not making money off poor saps. I make sure the buyer fully knows what I have done to the guns. However, this time, I did make mistakes and I know that now. Would you have rather I said absolutely nothing and sold the whiney thing to a poor sod?

10 minutes ago, AK47frizzle said:

based off one build which is not a great sample size.

Simple thing to do then, show us what you haven't screwed up.  We can only judge on what can see and the only evidence so far isn't making you look good at all.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, AK47frizzle said:

I am using hard facts. You are, and still are, throwing around baseless conjecture based off one build which is not a great sample size. Naturally, the correct facts are going to overpower your wishful thinking. Certainly, not everything I have done is right in this case. However, I have contemplated the whole "professional" thing and evidently rectified those problems quickly from the criticism received. 

Mate what it comes down too plain and simple is what you posted in the beginning , you claimed professional tech work and experience and then proceeded to list all your cock ups during the build and still tried to big up your skills which has just put you deeper and deeper in the shit speckled hole you dug for your self with the initial advert . When you come down to it your NOT going to improve your position over this your only going to keep making it worse , me personally I think your best course of action is just  let it drop take it on the chin and move on your never going to come out of it well . 

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

Mate what it comes down too plain and simple is what you posted in the beginning , you claimed professional tech work and experience and then proceeded to list all your cock ups during the build and still tried to big up your skills which has just put you deeper and deeper in the shit speckled hole you dug for your self with the initial advert . When you come down to it your NOT going to improve your position over this your only going to keep making it worse , me personally I think your best course of action is just  let it drop take it on the chin and move on your never going to come out of it well . 

That's what I have been trying to do. But, ya'll are not letting me do that by choosing to unreasonably push it further despite repeated admittance to mistakes.

Anyway, ultimately, it will be completed soon and passed on. The things that went wrong this time, I can prevent that for the next project. And, that will be that. Let me move on.