Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

21 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

I will note the frame ain’t brand new but the slide kit is brand new only a month old 

but I will say the frame ain’t brand new but I ain’t saying the frame is brand new but slide is why I said brand new cos of the slide kit 

• Supporters
50 minutes ago, Harryhillsx97 said:

also yeah I was looking for one in when ever you said it was but tbh your actually wrong and must not even know your on about yourself as you said I was looking for one and yes I was looking for one but the difference is the one I have is a VFC hk45ct compact tactical and the one I was actually looking for was a hk45 not a hk45ct 

so.....

F37195BF-DEDB-41D2-9FC7-67B4186F9F88.jpeg

• Supporters
16 minutes ago, Harryhillsx97 said:

I will note the frame ain’t brand new but the slide kit is brand new only a month old 

but I will say the frame ain’t brand new but I ain’t saying the frame is brand new but slide is why I said brand new cos of the slide kit 

lol, none of it is brand new, your not a retailer are you ?, therefore its all second hand, & the way your posts are written tells me your attempting to deceive people, not a good sign, might work on zin but not here.

32 minutes ago, Tackle said:

lol, none of it is brand new, your not a retailer are you ?, therefore its all second hand, & the way your posts are written tells me your attempting to deceive people, not a good sign, might work on zin but not here.

Alright mate what ever 

can’t see anywhere where I said that I’m a retailer....

the slide kit like the slide , outer barrel and sights and slide stop are all brand new I’ve installed it and left it in a pistol case and on a display stand  And of course had to test it’s working before sale

alright I’ll change it to skirmished then instead of brand new but not being funny if people just said that in the first place and ain’t gotta start shit over it just atleast let me know then yeah it’s all good but don’t see why everyone has to comment and be bellends about it 

If people wonna carry on with the shit then crack on cos I ain’t even gonna bother moaning about something stupid and mistaken and people ain’t gonna be polite and not make comments about it and  you lot wonna get so hard up over it then carry on 

peace ✌🏼

• Supporters
6 hours ago, Harryhillsx97 said:

alright I’ll change it to skirmished then instead of brand new but not being funny if people just said that in the first place and ain’t gotta start shit over it just atleast let me know then yeah it’s all good but don’t see why everyone has to comment and be bellends about it 

In all seriousness mate the reason that a lot are getting agro is to put it bluntly you lied , you said brand new when clearly it isn’t and then when confronted over the scratches you admitted it’s been tested so no way in hell is it ‘brand new’ by any stretch of the imagination but you still denied it’s not new . The nearest you’ll get to brand new is still in the un-opened packaging with the receipt that you had from ‘bbgunzisbestest’ or who ever less than a wk ago taped to the outside of the box and even then a large majority of the community still won’t accept its brand new because it’s left the retailer as you bought it so that makes it nearly new but not brand new . AND that is why your getting all this shit slung at you .

Savy ? 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

it’s been tested

Looking at the wear on all the corners of the trigger (thanks for the high quality pictures), I'd venture to suggest that it's been tested to near destruction.

4 hours ago, Philby21 said:

So convinced he's right that he's pulled the ad?  Or gone to find somewhere with people a bit more gullible?

Took it down mate as can’t be asked with everyone saying this and saying that and yeah it’s mistaken about the brand new was meant to put actually put in brand new condition but tbh yeah the slide is but the lower ain’t cos I had the pistol for a while now and took the old slide parts off and put a new steel slide kit on it and saying brand new condition but wasn’t meant to say the whole entire gun is brand new I was actually meant to put the slide kit is in brand new condition but oh well , 

i would of apologised for mistake i made for saying it’s brand new when it’s stuff was in brand new condition but  don’t think I will as everyone just start talking crap instead of saying yeah it’s not brand new but could of said you could say this and say that but they didn’t 

• Supporters
17 hours ago, Harryhillsx97 said:

Took it down mate as can’t be asked with everyone saying this and saying that and yeah it’s mistaken about the brand new was meant to put actually put in brand new condition but tbh yeah the slide is but the lower ain’t cos I had the pistol for a while now and took the old slide parts off and put a new steel slide kit on it and saying brand new condition but wasn’t meant to say the whole entire gun is brand new I was actually meant to put the slide kit is in brand new condition but oh well , 

i would of apologised for mistake i made for saying it’s brand new when it’s stuff was in brand new condition but  don’t think I will as everyone just start talking crap instead of saying yeah it’s not brand new but could of said you could say this and say that but they didn’t 

can someone translate, I don't speak Chav 😏

Yeah But GIF - Yeah But No - Discover _ Share GIFs.gif

• Supporters

Grinds my gears a little that justairgunz.co.uk will cheerfully sell realistic imitations of M4s and MP5s, shooting steel projectiles at higher energies than airsoft guns, without a defence other than "Yeah, it went to that address."

That's a rant for another thread though.  I wonder if they apply the same secret 7% discount to airgunz orders left in your basket for 24 hours that they do for BBgunz orders.

• Supporters
15 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Let's play a game of SPOT THE DIFFERENCE:

Well it’s blatantly obvious what the difference is !

Ones cheaper than the other ! idiot ! 🤦‍♂️

😂😂😂😂

Unfortunately bud just goes to show why you MUST do as much research as you can and NOT just buy the first one you find , which unfortunately a hell of a lot do these days (hence all the “where’s can I get XYZ from that’s cheap ?” Type posts over and over again) which I think is also what a lot of these type retailers hope and rely on . 👍

• Supporters
16 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Let's play a game of SPOT THE DIFFERENCE:

lgFbDYB.jpg

Airsofters being taken for a ride by Justbbguns again...

The difference is one has been reviewed and has 5 stars. Which in JBBG is a first and they are now charging a premium for the privilege!

(Realistically it’s likely that the other colours are more expensive because they don’t order as many as they do with the blacks)

7 hours ago, Prisce said:

(Realistically it’s likely that the other colours are more expensive because they don’t order as many as they do with the blacks)

The black one is still £5 more..

Do Jbbg offer gimmicky free shipping?

• Supporters

Am I missing something crucial ?, he’s asking £100 for two dog ruff looking magazines ? I don’t care if they are “discontinued recoil P-mags” he’s asking for 100 fecking beer tokens ! WTF 

https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/classifieds/gun-accessories/magazines-for-sale/3063539-recoil-pts-pmags-120-bbs-1-painted-1-black

8 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Am I missing something crucial ?, he’s asking £100 for two dog ruff looking magazines ? I don’t care if they are “discontinued recoil P-mags” he’s asking for 100 fecking beer tokens ! WTF 

https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/classifieds/gun-accessories/magazines-for-sale/3063539-recoil-pts-pmags-120-bbs-1-painted-1-black

https://eagle6.co.uk/shop/catalog/product/view/id/5607/s/pts-genuine-magpul-magazine-120rd-for-tokyo-marui-recoil-shock-m4-scar-416d-black/

I guess his logic on pricing is based on their rarity?

This guy has posted a few things for dearer then second hand.

105 quid for the P90 at Gunfire on sale. Or 145 normal price. 

https://gunfire.com/en/products/cm060h-submachine-gun-replica-1152218248.html

99 quid for a Black JG G36, or 80 odd for the tan brand new. His looks like it has been  sprayed as well.

https://gunfire.com/en/products/jg0638-v2-subcarbine-replica-black-1152189535.html

• Supporters

G36 Yup definitely painted , you can see rub marks on the stock and fore grip !

you haven’t incorporated postage and fees which is usually £20-£30. And people keep offering swaps and part ex’s at exaggerated prices. And I also put the price up to deter people from making insultingly low ball offers. 

Mine incorporates everything (fees and postage) and I am also open to reasonable offers. 

5 minutes ago, Blondie said:

you haven’t incorporated postage and fees which is usually £20-£30. And people keep offering swaps and part ex’s at exaggerated prices. And I also put the price up to deter people from making insultingly low ball offers. 

Mine incorporates everything (fees and postage) and I am also open to reasonable offers. 

The JG G36c brand new from Gunfire costs £113 with postage to the UK (Even cheaper with the solid stock version) and the P90 not much more.... So not sure how your argument helps? 

The p90 is out of stock so you can’t buy it at that price anyway. And the G36c comes with silencer and an extra magazine. 

But you know what mate if your not interested that’s fine, but I can’t be bothered to keep going back and forth with you :) have a nice day