Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Mostly Retired Moderators
24 minutes ago, Tommmmy555 said:

Would it be acceptable if I delete the old advert and list them seperately (I know some forums/groups might deem that spamming or whatever). Happy to if it's preferred. Could do with taking better pictures anyway.

Oh, no, you're ok mate :)

The advert is quite clear, I was just being an idiot and skim reading it too quickly.

Just now, L3wisD said:

The advert is quite clear, I was just being an idiot and skim reading it too quickly.

Cheers for clarifying. I'll edit it with some pictures (and hopefully borrowing some charged batteries and a chrono to test them soon).

37 minutes ago, Tommmmy555 said:

Would it be acceptable if I delete the old advert and list them seperately (I know some forums/groups might deem that spamming or whatever). Happy to if it's preferred. Could do with taking better pictures anyway.

13 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

11 minutes ago, Tommmmy555 said:

Cheers for clarifying. I'll edit it with some pictures (and hopefully borrowing some charged batteries and a chrono to test them soon).

No no no, this all just wrong! What is going on! 🤯🤯🤯

Price was great, but my word, the sass!

"Price include postage buyer pays paypal fee"

So, when I ask him to clarify, apparently it's really easy and I could've found out myself using a PayPal calculator.

If it's so easy to find out the PayPal fees, why not include the info in the advert? Or just up the price by £3 to cover it?

Does my head in.

This is the same pistol that can be bought for £89 brand new.

https://www.justbbguns.co.uk/hg190-airsoft-pistol/

And look at the state of it. AND it's an HFC.

Why would anyone buy this when they can have brand new WE for £100/110 or new Marui for £120-130.

Absolute dreamer!

EDIT: "Minor Scratches" ?! Jesus wept!

There's FOOD in the front slide grooves!

First of all it isnt food it is dirt from a skirmish which can easily be cleaned with a wipe, Secondly the pistol from just bb guns is on sale and originally costs £160 aha.

Why go round commenting on peoples sales, if you dont like something dont look at it or buy it waste of time mate.

No not really the product description says its used so its going to have scratches and or dirt. Just dont get why u got to go round trying to shame peoples stuff how sad do you get aha, like i said previously dont like it... dont look at it or buy it simple.

3 minutes ago, Lee_3120Airsoft said:

No not really the product description says its used so its going to have scratches and or dirt. Just dont get why u got to go round trying to shame peoples stuff how sad do you get aha, like i said previously dont like it... dont look at it or buy it simple.

Mots to try and stop people buying overpriced junk such as you are selling, plus we enjoy when you come on here trying to defend it

🎣🎣🎣🎣

So you pry on new people that come on this website trying to sell "used" items as it clearly says in the description, wow honestly mate do you have anything better to do.

The description clearly says... USED can you not read? Ofc it is going to be abit beat up aahahahahaha

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Lee_3120Airsoft said:

lol, as your a noob we'll explain, the whole purpose of this thread is to highlight ridiculous sales, not just on here but from anywhere, & lets be honest yours is laughable.

your reply's just show your not only a dirty lazy Cnut fir not giving it a wipe over, your also a mug for shopping anywhere with bbguns in the name.

thanks for giving us a laugh, have a nice day 😜

Im the cunt?

says the one who has made a thread dedicated for singling out "used" items get a life seriously

Your name is You have a subtitle saying you are a fucking addict on this website r u actually stupid ahahahahaha

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco
50 minutes ago, Lee_3120Airsoft said:

Im the cunt?

says the one who has made a thread dedicated for singling out "used" items get a life seriously

Your name is You have a subtitle saying you are a fucking addict on this website r u actually stupid ahahahahaha

All this effort for a gun you're never going to sell

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Lee_3120Airsoft said:

Im the cunt?

lol, if NOT buying crap kit at overinflated prices means I'm stupid, then I'm guilty as charged.

Good luck with the sale 👌

22 Outrageously Funny Fishing Memes That Only Anglers Can ___.jpg

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Lee_3120Airsoft said:

Secondly the pistol from just bb guns is on sale and originally costs £160 aha

Pretty much everything on their site is "on sale", all the time.

If you paid £160 for that, you paid twice as much as you should have.

You realise that in order for someone to want to buy your manky mess of a pistol from you, that you have to offer it for less than the lowest price that it can be had for brand new, right?

That advert is still winding me up.. 

Even if you allow the fast and loose interpretation of "minor scratches".. why wouldn't you clean it before advertising it.

You want to make your goods seem appealing surely?

You wouldn't advertise your car on autotrader with photos showing it covered in bird shit and mud, would you?

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

That advert is still winding me up.. 

Even if you allow the fast and loose interpretation of "minor scratches".. why wouldn't you clean it before advertising it.

You want to make your goods seem appealing surely?

You wouldn't advertise your car on autotrader with photos showing it covered in bird shit and mud, would you?

Please do, that’s one of the reasons I got my recent car £8k less than he advertised it for.