Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

2 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

Oh dear, whatever credit you had amassed through your positive engagement with the forum has now been rendered null and void via the gratuitous usage of the slang 'innit'.....:P

oh man. Forgive me. I am not from around here. I was just trying to blend in. 

Day 1 and my cover has been blown. :c

• Supporters
1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

Not the usual definition of “dreamers” we have here.....I would say maybe potential buyers might be though 😂😂😂

http://www.usedairsoft.co.uk/rif-s/spring-powered_2/silverback-srs-16-od-w-carbon-barrel-fully-tuned-tnt-barrel-fast-hop-etc_i15036

It was good... until I read who did the upgrades... avoid like the fooking plague.

New entry - Marui MWS rifles on the classifieds here (can't recall how to do the embed).

Chap's asking for £515 p/u (there are two for sale). For comparison these can be had brand new from Fire-Support for £485.00 + P&P with the usual warranty and without the neon green/yellow.

As a concession they maybe priced in such a manner due to coming from Portugal but for given they're second hand (even if they're brand new) they're still priced higher than an actual new one on home turf.

41 minutes ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

New entry - Marui MWS rifles on the classifieds here (can't recall how to do the embed).

Chap's asking for £515 p/u (there are two for sale). For comparison these can be had brand new from Fire-Support for £485.00 + P&P with the usual warranty and without the neon green/yellow.

As a concession they maybe priced in such a manner due to coming from Portugal but for given they're second hand (even if they're brand new) they're still priced higher than an actual new one on home turf.

Doesn't surprise me considering he's just had two friends turn him down, wouldn't want be 1000 euros short either.

57 minutes ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

any ideas on why they are two toned? Like in the UK you can't return two tone guns but surely his friends could have ordered these monstrosities them selves if they wanted them? 

28 minutes ago, Musica said:

any ideas on why they are two toned? Like in the UK you can't return two tone guns but surely his friends could have ordered these monstrosities them selves if they wanted them? 

It's the law in Portugal that you have to have a certain amount of the gun covered in bright paint, either side of the RIF like in the photos

17 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Must be drunk. Or high.

It's the only explanation.

And those MWS horrors? 

He's dropped the price. To 499.

So still more than an all black UK version... 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Prisce said:

Jumping the gun on the selling "rare" 6mm ssg's :P

am i milking this meme too much?

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Prisce said:

Well, he's gone to all the trouble of putting together and... "upgrading"... that "collection".  If it's exactly what you want, and you don't mind paying... Jesus wept, what is that, a 50% premium on the new prices? More?... it's a huuuuuuge time saver.

I mean,  unless you were somehow able to figure out how to click on a few web sites and then wait for everything to be delivered to your door.

27 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Well, he's gone to all the trouble of putting together and... "upgrading"... that "collection".  If it's exactly what you want, and you don't mind paying... Jesus wept, what is that, a 50% premium on the new prices? More?... it's a huuuuuuge time saver.

I mean,  unless you were somehow able to figure out how to click on a few web sites and then wait for everything to be delivered to your door.

I think some people are scared to do it them self but buying it upgarded by some random person isn't worth spending more money on.

• Supporters

Aahh yes I know 99% of this lot ain’t worth a quarter of what he’s asking BUT you must remember when you buy this bundle it does come with ‘Nov’s.46’ ammo. So you won’t even need to get out of bed on a Sunday morning to play a sniper role , just load it up aim out the window and boom you’ll get all the kills you want at the game from your bedroom ! Seen ‘Wanted’ with James McAvoy ? I have it on very good authority that Novichok the sniper actually did ALL the sniping on the film 🎞  !😱

but you didn’t hear it from me ? 😉

2 AK's, a M4, a Shotgun and a Nade Launcher walk into a bar.

'Cheeky breeki, divide my cheeki'

Edit - realised you play at Combat South - I used to play there. Good site.

On 10/06/2019 at 10:01, EvilMonkee said:

If thats green PCLE then its actually quite rare.  £45 is about right

Didn't realise it was worth anything, I better dig my set out and get it listed!

Edited by Tommmmy555
Edit

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Yeah that advert is almost a reverse-mack.

It's a helluva bargain.

Even if they all turn out to be fixer uppers.

Repair/service them. Sell the AEGs for ££50-£60 a piece and then the shotgun and launcher for £25 each.

£230 in all, so a profit of £130! Not including any parts that need replacing.

Not bad!

27 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Yeah that advert is almost a reverse-mack.

It's a helluva bargain.

Even if they all turn out to be fixer uppers.

Repair/service them. Sell the AEGs for ££50-£60 a piece and then the shotgun and launcher for £25 each.

£230 in all, so a profit of £130! Not including any parts that need replacing.

Not bad!

The rifles are £100 each 

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Oh! I thought it was £100 for the lot! This is why I hate group listings. One advert per item is how it should be.

I did wonder why it was still there!

Fucks sake @Philby21, can you not make it clearer in the advert mate 

3 hours ago, L3wisD said:

You know, I could start to take this personally!! 😥

Then again..... nah!! 🤣

On 29/06/2019 at 19:50, Tommmmy555 said:

2 AK's, a M4, a Shotgun and a Nade Launcher walk into a bar.

'Cheeky breeki, divide my cheeki'

Edit - realised you play at Combat South - I used to play there. Good site.

Didn't realise it was worth anything, I better dig my set out and get it listed!

Try the Gunman Airsoft 90s and Cold War pages if you want a sale, they are on FB

On 30/06/2019 at 14:01, L3wisD said:

Oh! I thought it was £100 for the lot! This is why I hate group listings. One advert per item is how it should be.

I did wonder why it was still there!

Would it be acceptable if I delete the old advert and list them seperately (I know some forums/groups might deem that spamming or whatever). Happy to if it's preferred. Could do with taking better pictures anyway.