Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

20 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Well actually a lot WILL BE impressed , most of use on here thought a ‘thesaurus’ was an eloquent dinosaur 🦕! 😱 

That made my misses laugh out loud 👍🏻👍🏻

22 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Well actually a lot WILL BE impressed , most of use on here thought a ‘thesaurus’ was an eloquent dinosaur 🦕! 😱 

Thanks for ruining Jurassic Park for me! 🙄

• Supporters
32 minutes ago, E21A said:

Thanks for ruining Jurassic Park for me! 🙄

Yoooooooouuuuuuurrrrrrr welcome ! 😈😈😈

• Supporters

Stuff like this can be picked up for about £3-5 including postage. 

image.thumb.png.7cd12601db7abb4ec8af1877a8c52c64.png

16 hours ago, Gepard said:

image.thumb.png.7cd12601db7abb4ec8af1877a8c52c64.png

Yes but these probably have Afghan sand on so adds to the price. 

• Supporters
18 hours ago, Gepard said:

Aaahh yes if they said army surplus then youd be correct and they’d only be a couple of quid each BUT because most airsofters are one step up from a mong when it comes to actually looking for stuff (just look at the number of “where can I get X,Y,Z from ?” Posts) then you can charge what you want as the lazy feckers won’t put any effort in to finding it cheaper will they ? 🤦‍♂️  

3 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Aaahh yes if they said army surplus then youd be correct and they’d only be a couple of quid each BUT because most airsofters are one step up from a mong when it comes to actually looking for stuff (just look at the number of “where can I get X,Y,Z from ?” Posts) then you can charge what you want as the lazy feckers won’t put any effort in to finding it cheaper will they ? 🤦‍♂️  

Ironically, thanks to this thread. You clearly can't charge what you want....

image.thumb.png.371efddac27f63ef685b78f36e222dee.png

Blackhawk Omnivore 

Considering you can get this brand new from Tactical-Kit for £65 (along with any applicable warranty support) I think the seller is being rather optimistic with their valuation. It's unfortunate that they've ordered the wrong thing in error but I just can't see it going for this much, especially with P&P thrown on top. Perhaps it's just me.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

I think the seller is being rather optimistic with their valuation

Especially as it's for a leftie.

Also up on eBay as an auction with a BIN of £59 including delivery.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Blackhawk-Omnivore-Pistol-Holster/113737365870?hash=item1a7b46796e:g:x14AAOSw5P1czhsP

I'll be surprised if it gets any bids.

If it does, I'll be surprised if the buyer realises that it's a leftie...

• Supporters

Think it’s safe to say the phrase “jog on ya muppet !” Would just about cover this ? 🤔

• Supporters

Eh.  It's £10 or so cheaper than buying UK retail. If he finds someone who was in the market for it anyway it's not crazy.  It just seems optimistic that it'll find its market.

14 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Eh.  It's £10 or so cheaper than buying UK retail. If he finds someone who was in the market for it anyway it's not crazy.  It just seems optimistic that it'll find its market.

These types of sales always surprise me. Why didnt he just return it?

I can get return postage refunded by PayPal so it seems like a no brainer 

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.....

https://www.freeads.co.uk/uk/buy-sell/leisure-hobbies/hunting-sporting-equipment/guns/bb-guns/35383234/glock-17-pump-shotgun-and-m9/view

£400
For a poorly glock, a "prestige condition m9" and a BRAND NEW (bright orange) springer pump shotgun...
FOUR
HUNDRED

POUNDS...
Dafuq is he on? Cos I want some.

it's 400 because the Glock was 150” 

buy it all new and fully functional and save yourself nearly £100 😂😂

Another 'new' second hand product I  there too keeps the price high.

• Supporters

16 minutes ago, E21A said:

Assuming this is another case of not knowing, despite it being unused, that it’s secondhand? 

That is some serious money, but honestly most people spending that much build their own guns.

It has some top end and very expensive parts, but if it were mine, from experience, I’d split it for parts

5 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

That is some serious money, but honestly most people spending that much build their own guns.

It has some top end and very expensive parts, but if it were mine, from experience, I’d split it for parts

Exactly. Seems like he’s trying to get back what he put in, that doesn’t happen. 

I imagine the nova parts aren’t cheap, couple of other bits there aren’t either. The rest just seems meh to me. Guarder, TM, and WE bits, nothing special. 

• Supporters

Definitely an example of not really knowing the market place , as Bert said there’s no way the kind of player who’s going to drop that much money on a pistol would buy one ready built OR the belt rig either i’d have thought , unless he splits it all up I don’t see that going as is ?