Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

Guest LukeE94
On 21/04/2019 at 09:04, sonofsammo said:

Sellers logic was he wasn't interested on if this sells or not, there's an offer button for a reason. Not interested? No problem, but keep your snooty remarks to yourself.

On 21/04/2019 at 09:04, sonofsammo said:

On 21/04/2019 at 01:12, Druid799 said:

Fastex buckles are plain with no script so it’s NOT Blackhawk or some other equally quality brand so very very good chance it’s a Far East knock off , 30quid ? 😳

This thread is a joke. You're endorsing a page full of opinionated snobs who actively compete to share the most "outrageously priced"  goods they can find? There's an offer button for gods sake, don't like it? fine. There's no need to be an absolute tool is there? 

4 minutes ago, LukeE94 said:

Nothin.........😂😂😂

@sonofsammo 🦄

@LukeE94 The thread is here for a reason, if you don’t like it, price you kit more realistically. We like to look out for the members here, not try to rip them off.

Its a community, not a market place

1 minute ago, LukeE94 said:

What am I looking at here? You've genuinely lost me. 

At 7 posts and dissing established members, not only have you lost yourself, you’ve lost everyone else as well 🦄🦄

Guest LukeE94
6 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Nothin.........😂😂😂

@sonofsammo 🦄

@LukeE94 The thread is here for a reason, if you don’t like it, price you kit more realistically. We like to look out for the members here, not try to rip them off.

Its a community, not a market place

I wasn't trying to rip anyone off. All i'm saying is don't target me (or anyone, for that matter) in a negative light. 

I wasn't trying to rip anyone off. All i'm saying is don't target me (or anyone, for that matter) in a negative light. 

Why not? Why shouldn’t we look out for our community, and those members who may not be as savvy as some others?

Hang around, add some constructive and useful content, grab some good deals and get help help with any issues you might experience.

Or don’t, it doesn’t matter to me

Guest LukeE94
3 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

At 7 posts and dissing established members, not only have you lost yourself, you’ve lost everyone else as well 🦄🦄

If you were so dreadfully unhappy with my listing, why not message me about it? 

• Supporters
Just now, LukeE94 said:

I wasn't trying to rip anyone off. All i'm saying is don'ttarget me (or anyone, for that matter) in a negative light. 

People get targeted when they put up stuff for a silly price. People are just looking out for the newer players who have no clue what they are looking and regularly get ripped off.

Anyone who gets salty for ending up on here needs to step back and remember it is their fault for over pricing in the first place.

As for the offer button that is for when people are haggling as everyone expects things to go for less than offered but not for the original price to be so much above that it is ripping someone off.

Guest LukeE94
Just now, ImTriggerHappy said:

People get targeted when they put up stuff for a silly price. People are just looking out for the newer players who have no clue what they are looking and regularly get ripped off.

Anyone who gets salty for ending up on here needs to step back and remember it is their fault for over pricing in the first place.

As for the offer button that is for when people are haggling as everyone expects things to go for less than offered but not for the original price to be so much above that it is ripping someone off.

guys, i'm not here to argue or anything. I simply listed an item i no longer need as the gun sold two weeks ago. Let's not make this into something it doesnt need to be. 

4 minutes ago, LukeE94 said:

If you were so dreadfully unhappy with my listing, why not message me about it? 

Because then noobs wouldn’t be aware of your pricing inadequacies 🦄

2 minutes ago, LukeE94 said:

guys, i'm not here to argue or anything. I simply listed an item i no longer need as the gun sold two weeks ago. Let's not make this into something it doesnt need to be. 

Then don’t, admit your error, say three Hail Mary’s and all is good, be welcome to our community

Guest LukeE94
Just now, rocketdogbert said:

Because then noobs wouldn’t be aware of your pricing inadequacies 🦄

They wouldn't need to be, as you would have told me and I would have adjusted it. Yet here we are.

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, LukeE94 said:

To be fair bud you came out on the attack so it is fair that people come back.

I do agree that a private message first is best but I think with huge influx of sellers joining and trying to flog stuff for ridiculous prices people are very quick to jump on stuff as it has been a bit much.

Best response from you if you have genuinely over priced something you thought was worth more is just to ask what you think it is really worth and adjust your price.

It isn't just new members falling foul of it just ask @AK47frizzle about his half a HK45.

Guest LukeE94
2 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

I do agree that a private message first is best but I think with huge influx of sellers joining and trying to flog stuff for ridiculous prices people are very quick to jump on stuff as it has been a bit much.

Best response from you if you have genuinely over priced something you thought was worth more is just to ask what you think it is really worth and adjust your price.

It isn't just new members falling foul of it just ask @AK47frizzle about his half a HK45.

I appreciate you talking with me like a grown up. I'm happy to adjust the price, that's no problem, I just didn't approve of the way my ad was targeted, only to have someone try and figure out my "logic" behind the decision of simply listing an item of unknown value to me at the time that I no longer needed. :)

11 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Oi m8ty! I gave a perfectly logical response, took criticism and amended my actions. What more do you want? My virginity? ☹️

• Supporters
Just now, AK47frizzle said:

I'll hook you up with him, second hand.

What virginity stealing by proxy? Fucking hell whatever next!

10 minutes ago, LukeE94 said:

I appreciate you talking with me like a grown up. I'm happy to adjust the price, that's no problem, I just didn't approve of the way my ad was targeted, only to have someone try and figure out my "logic" behind the decision of simply listing an item of unknown value to me at the time that I no longer needed. :)

You obviously caught me on a good day as I can be a right cock when someone irks me.

I looked through your other listings first and the prices were all reasonable so I guessed this one was just mispriced through error of judgement not you being one of the dodgy ones. So didn't see the need to make anything of it.

See,  back handed insults and pretend contriteness just don’t wash bud. I was never anything other than adult in my responses 😛😛😛🤪😚🦄

• Supporters
2 hours ago, LukeE94 said:

guys, i'm not here to argue or anything.

nope, like so many your here to sell your stuff, & absolutely nothing else, including reading forum rules or thread information, otherwise you'd realise that the dreamers thread is meant to be taken fairly lightheartedly, unless the pricing involved is so absurd that yes, we will rip the sh#t out of you.

another reason why yours is questionable is the title, it could suggest that your inferring its brand is tm, rather than a generic brand made to hold a tm, some cynical people might even think that's what justifies the higher than average price fir a cloth unknown brand holster.

thankfully I'm not a cynical old Cnut 😉

Guest LukeE94
10 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

See,  back handed insults and pretend contriteness just don’t wash bud. I was never anything other than adult in my responses 😛😛😛🤪😚🦄

You go from using the word "noob" to "inadequacies" and "Contriteness". Nobody is impressed by your ability to search for synonyms on Thesaurus.com. 

9 hours ago, Tackle said:

nope, like so many your here to sell your stuff, & absolutely nothing else, including reading forum rules or thread information, otherwise you'd realise that the dreamers thread is meant to be taken fairly lightheartedly, unless the pricing involved is so absurd that yes, we will rip the sh#t out of you.

another reason why yours is questionable is the title, it could suggest that your inferring its brand is tm, rather than a generic brand made to hold a tm, some cynical people might even think that's what justifies the higher than average price fir a cloth unknown brand holster.

thankfully I'm not a cynical old Cnut 😉

I appreciate what you've said Tackle - thanks for sharing :)

11 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Yet here we are.

Late to the party, kid. don't go taking half of my sentences in an attempt to reignite what has already been resolved. 

2 minutes ago, LukeE94 said:

You go from using the word "noob" to "inadequacies" and "Contriteness". Nobody is impressed by your ability to search for synonyms on Thesaurus.com

I’m sure you will be when we meet up at MPA lol