Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters
On 06/10/2018 at 01:11, Druid799 said:

This has got to be a piss take wind up ! 

one sentence he’s saying it’s awsome only used once kit , next one he’s saying somthing is shagged ! 😳

make your mind up ! 🤦‍♂️

AND asking £1500 ! 🤣🤣

Yeah I messaged them just after it's posted warning them that it's very unlikely that their going to shift it as a bundle, or at that price. Didn't take any notice of it though. "too much hassle"...

• Supporters
1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

Agreed, but nothing stopping us asking pertinent questions, they’re posted on the sale thread.

I think I may start

Good thinking Batman 

• Head Moderator
1 hour ago, Wo1f said:

Can’t we as a community have a little more say on what is and isn’t okay for the sake of others in the group?

As a community you can use the "Report this Advert" (bottom of the advert) which then flags it to the Mods.  Include a message of your concern with the report.  To not one member has reported either of the two adverts above, except another Mod.  Additionally, Forum Feedback is the place to tell us what you think.

5 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

But hes selling "giggles cleaner" and a "Lips Charger"  :D  His ad should be removed for piss poor grammar and spelling if nothing else!!

I don't remember the last time I had my giggles cleaned.
Oh yes, it was shortly after I'd had the lips charged....... 😄

Not the worst offender compared to some but £450 for a used gun with 3 mags that you can buy new at Fire Support for £340?

Just now, L3wisD said:

Nothing wrong with the price on this.. but what constitutes being "MilSim Ready"? 

Is being an M4 enough compliance for MilSim games? 

Never seen a milsim have a requirement other than era/faction appropriate. 

• Supporters
19 minutes ago, skintrade said:

Never seen a milsim have a requirement other than era/faction appropriate. 

that doesn't really feel faction appropriate though, unless maybe for a pmc.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, L3wisD said:

Is being an M4 enough compliance for MilSim games? 

Lol, I think someone's talking bollocks😉

• Supporters

Shit paint job ???😳

Just seen one today that got a report.

Guy selling 3 batteries. 2 look in good shape, but the 7.4v vapex lipo (black) is dangerous.

Wires cut short, re-soldered, Heat-shrink not fully covering + on battery exit.

Swelling, Knackered heat-shrink insulation on battery, Burn mark on the deans.....

There is only 1 place that battery should go... and it's not in a gun.

• Supporters
11 hours ago, Gepard said:

Who doesn't love paying full price for a used gun with no warranty? 

https://www.prefired.com/ads/cm16-raider-2/

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a retailer asking as much as £140 for a CM16 Raider, and with no option to post it.

I was going to say that at least it'll come with a battery, but the chancer  is asking another £15 for that. :lol:

The fairest thing that you can say is that he's listed it as "used" rather than "as new" or similar delusions, and that it comes with a pretty collection of chrono cable ties on it.

9 hours ago, Iceni said:

Just seen one today that got a report.

Guy selling 3 batteries. 2 look in good shape, but the 7.4v vapex lipo (black) is dangerous.

Wires cut short, re-soldered, Heat-shrink not fully covering + on battery exit.

Swelling, Knackered heat-shrink insulation on battery, Burn mark on the deans.....

There is only 1 place that battery should go... and it's not in a gun.

Even if they were all in good condition, price seems high when compared to Hobbyking.

• Root Admin

In honour of this thread I unveil the new 'Careful Now' reaction for all your slightly-sarcastic-reaction-to-overpriced-listings needs.

It's a 'neutral' reaction so gives the bestowed no reputation points, just in case some of you were worried that the 'funny's I've been seeing about on classifieds listings were giving people an undeserved reputation boost.

3 minutes ago, proffrink said:

In honour of this thread I unveil the new 'Careful Now' reaction for all your slightly-sarcastic-reaction-to-overpriced-guns needs.

It's a 'neutral' reaction so gives the bestowed no reputation points, just in case some of you were worried that the 'funny's I've been seeing about on classifieds listings were giving people an undeserved reputation boost.

Looks like  @Rogerborg has gone a bit grey 😉  😀

• Supporters
46 minutes ago, proffrink said:

In honour of this thread I unveil the new 'Careful Now' reaction for all your slightly-sarcastic-reaction-to-overpriced-listings needs.

zGQy2DE.png

I swear, I do have an actual DWTSOT hi-vis, but it's not visible enough for me to find it. :D

At Uni I had a t-shirt that had Drink Feck Girls Arse written on it.....

• Supporters
7 hours ago, proffrink said:

Like😉

Can we also have a "your having a laugh" or a "don't be a cnut, have a day off" negative reaction for when someone is seriously taking out of their arse or taking the proverbial ?