Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

9 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

£10 more than new retail, but on the other hand, he won't post it. :lol:

Check out his page, 17th august 'how to remove crappy paint job thread'

Next post is a S&T G36C red and black for £130 in the classifieds...unsold

Now its the excat same gun but without the paint that was won in a competion.....

Is this but a coincidence?

On 28/09/2018 at 14:15, MrGlitter69 said:

Check out his page, 17th august 'how to remove crappy paint job thread'

Next post is a S&T G36C red and black for £130 in the classifieds...unsold

Now its the excat same gun but without the paint that was won in a competion.....

Is this but a coincidence?

He's been trying to sell it longer than that...

And when questioned about it by @Jedi_Master, he's refuted it being two tone......

I'll take two!

Edit- he's been selling it longer than I thought:

• Head Moderator
2 hours ago, Huxley said:

What a mongoloid.

Do not be a duffer, no need for any personal insults. 

9 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

Do not be a duffer, no need for any personal insults. 

*Googles duffer......

Aah no not my intention, but seriously he does this and thinks no one will notice?

A genuine mistake is fair enough, but intentionally misleading gets both  barrels I'm afraid.

No sympathy when you try to pull a fast one.

But I fail to see how you say no insults, yet proceed to call me a duffer ;)

Learn something new every day........

• Supporters

I do hope this scammer is now banned from the forum , think it’s fair to say most forum users wouldn't want fraudsters on here ?  

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

I do hope this scammer is now banned from the forum , think it’s fair to say most forum users wouldn't want fraudsters on here ?  

Second that, the fact that he's too stupid to be a competent scammer is irrelevant, he's clearly telling lotsa porkies in an attempt to shift his ("cough") "new" tat.😉

51 minutes ago, Huxley said:

*Googles duffer......

Aah no not my intention, but seriously he does this and thinks no one will notice?

A genuine mistake is fair enough, but intentionally misleading gets both  barrels I'm afraid.

No sympathy when you try to pull a fast one.

But I fail to see how you say no insults, yet proceed to call me a duffer ;)

Learn something new every day........

Hes making reference to a former member that he doesn’t like 

• Head Moderator
1 hour ago, Huxley said:

*Googles duffer...

16 minutes ago, E21A said:

The dictionary meaning is correct; a person who is slow to learn.  Can be considered an appropriate reference to someone who used ad hominem insults and was unable to comprehend the forum rules. 

I would like a g36 as and experiment/learning experience in modding a gun.  I'd maybe bite for one at around the £50 mark.... though for collection id expect to pay less

was an old TM one on here a while back that i kicked myself for not buying

*too much of a coward to risk his perfectly working guns to tinker*

1 hour ago, Jedi_Master said:

The dictionary meaning is correct; a person who is slow to learnCan be considered an appropriate reference to someone who used ad hominem insults and was unable to comprehend the forum rules. 

And yet you fail to see the irony in what you're doing......

• Supporters
9 hours ago, Tackle said:

he's clearly telling lotsa porkies in an attempt to shift his ("cough") "new" tat

Not necessarily. He's not claiming that it's "new", just that it's never been skirmished.  That could be true.  He's omitted the information that it's an ex two-tone, but as a non-business seller is not obliged to disclose it. The pictures are clear enough.  I'd call caveat emptor on that.

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Not necessarily. He's not claiming that it's "new", just that it's never been skirmished.  That could be true.  He's omitted the information that it's an ex two-tone, but as a non-business seller is not obliged to disclose it. The pictures are clear enough.  I'd call caveat emptor on that.

Nah, he's clearly a shifty sh#tcnut who is being deceitful, his previous attempts to flog it have no mention of "unskirmished competition prize" etc, obviously he thinks reinventing his G36 is what's needed to shift it.

In this great game/sport we play trust is paramount, not just in the game play, we should be able to trust other sellers too (in a perfect world😉), fuck buyer beware etc, if someone's caught out then good riddance, threads like this aren't allowed on most other forums which is a shame, more like this might get rid of a lot of the shitbags.

10 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

He's omitted the information that it's an ex two-tone, but as a non-business seller is not obliged to disclose it. The pictures are clear enough.  I'd call caveat emptor on that.

He's not omitted that it's an ex two-tone - when asked by @Jedi Knight, he's clearly stated that it is not an ex two tone:

Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 18.20.30.png

On 29/09/2018 at 22:29, E21A said:

*Correction* That anyone liked