Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters
Just now, Rogerborg said:

I don't see colour, it's purely a social construct. 🖐️

look, call me old fashioned fine, but saying that black is different when viewed in a military context is based on fact not prejudice, i have nothing against pouches of afro-european descent but you can't deny they stick out something shocking on the field.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

didn't look so much at the price, but am i the only one thinking those pouches look distinctly blacker than olive?

Are you actually presuming the colour these pouches want to be addressed by ? 😱That’s so politically incorrect ! This is a fully inclusive forum and the pouches (never assume what pronouns to be used to address a pouch) wish to identify as OD then they can identify as OD , this IS the 21st century ! 🌈

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Are you actually presuming the colour these pouches want to be addressed by ? 😱That’s so politically incorrect ! This is a fully inclusive forum and the pouches (never assume what pronouns to be used to address a pouch) wish to identify as OD then they can identify as OD , this IS the 21st century ! 🌈

look i call it how it is, i call a spade a spade and i call a black pouch a black pouch.

i'm not judging them, or calling them inferior beyond certain respects which can be empirically proven. you can call me a nazi if you like but i don't care.

to quote R&M "maybe the species that communicate through the filter of your comfort are less evolved than those that just communicate"

• Supporters
29 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

look i call it how it is, i call a spade a spade and i call a black pouch a black pouch.

i'm not judging them, or calling them inferior beyond certain respects which can be empirically proven. you can call me a nazi if you like but i don't care.

to quote R&M "maybe the species that communicate through the filter of your comfort are less evolved than those that just communicate"

Exsqweeze me ? Baking powder ? 

• Supporters
7 hours ago, Neilbarker said:

HoW muCh? At least they’re kind enough to offer free shipping I guess

FEAFC6B4-7FA1-4C13-8D1B-6B8E25B2A78D.png

They do this when it goes out of stock, instead of pull the listing. They make the price super high so no one buys it. That’ll be £12.99 when it’s in stock!

57 minutes ago, Prisce said:

They do this when it goes out of stock, instead of pull the listing. They make the price super high so no one buys it. That’ll be £12.99 when it’s in stock!

Still expensive at 12.99....

You can get three from @CES_williamson at   SWAS for about £16 iirc...

https://www.prefired.com/ads/mike-cripps-springfield-hicapa-tm-custom-build/

Comes with heat seeking, fire and forget BB system.
Guaranteed hit call with every trigger pull.
Well, that's what I would expect from a pistol that costs £600...
SIX 
HUNDRED 
POUNDS
For a pistol.
And two mags - maybe three! (If you're lucky and he can find the other one)..

One of a kind! 
Yes. Yes it is. Thankfully.....

• Supporters

Don't forget he wants TWENTY FIVE QUID for postage too, will he get Andy McNab to deliver it personally for that much. 😉 ffs

18 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

https://www.prefired.com/ads/mike-cripps-springfield-hicapa-tm-custom-build/

Comes with heat seeking, fire and forget BB system.
Guaranteed hit call with every trigger pull.
Well, that's what I would expect from a pistol that costs £600...
SIX 
HUNDRED 
POUNDS
For a pistol.
And two mags - maybe three! (If you're lucky and he can find the other one)..

One of a kind! 
Yes. Yes it is. Thankfully.....

Just remembet though it doesn’t just shoot straight it shoots “dstraightaght”. With all them extra letters it must be even better.

• Supporters

Guys you’ve missed a very important point about the prices he’s asking , he’s living in London so you have to add the London waiting allowance on to the price as well . With most jobs in the smoke that’s a couple of grand extra per year so would even out to a couple of hundred quid extra on his sale ! 😉

What a cockwomble! 🤦‍♂️

48 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Guys you’ve missed a very important point about the prices he’s asking , he’s living in London so you have to add the London waiting allowance on to the price as well . With most jobs in the smoke that’s a couple of grand extra per year so would even out to a couple of hundred quid extra on his sale ! 😉

What a cockwomble! 🤦‍♂️

For years when I was a kid and my Dad worked in London, he talked about London weighting.

But I always thought it was London waiting. I just assumed he got the extra for all the time he spent in traffic!

• Supporters
1 hour ago, sonofsammo said:

For years when I was a kid and my Dad worked in London, he talked about London weighting.

But I always thought it was London waiting. I just assumed he got the extra for all the time he spent in traffic!

Are you not thinking of the new york second- the shortest known unit of time in the universe being the time between a traffic light turning green and the cab behind you honking his horn.

• Supporters

Asking £175 for a gun that can be had for £139 brand new, plus some budget add ons.  But, but, it's only been used once, so it's practically a new gun.  Just without any warranty.

At least you can put that Explodocharger and batteries in the bag before you bin them.

To be fair, that's the charger I've been using for a year now. Not had any problems with it so long as you follow the instructions to plug it in first, then the battery. I don't trust it enough for me to keep it out of sight when charging batteries, but then I don't think I would trust any airsoft battery charger for that. 

• Supporters

What's everyone estimate, I'm thinking at least overpriced by about £300 ?

I fucking hate bulk package stuff where they want to sell everything all at once. Not only are they usually never cheap, but what are the chances of a single person wanting 43 different random items?

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

I fucking hate bulk package stuff where they want to sell everything all at once. Not only are they usually never cheap, but what are the chances of a single person wanting 43 different random items?

Yep, & pay over the odds for them 😉

• Supporters
42 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

I fucking hate bulk package stuff where they want to sell everything all at once.

It's a reasonable thing to try and do, and he does at least say at the end that he might split.

42 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Not only are they usually never cheap

Waal, thaars yar problem.  If you want someone to buy everything you've got (and which you don't want), it's got to be cheap enough that they can be confident of selling on excess items for at least a break-even after their own postage and time is taken into account.

A bundle of generic meh with a big ticket on it, I don't see that shifting.

Sads again. 😢