Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

You can BUY IT NOW used, for just £200.
Bargain of the decade!!!!!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rifle-scope/263707693905?hash=item3d66341351:g:fFYAAOSwWDBbBaeE

OR, you could buy it new, for a fair bit less:

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft/vortex-crossfire-ii-3-9x40-riflescope-with-dead-hold-bdc-moa.htm

You can actually find it even lower than that, but it's not in stock at the mo.....

• 2 weeks later...

"Custom" paintjob... ie:done by the owner and its a one of a kind terribad paint job... lmfao

• Supporters
On 6/1/2018 at 6:13 AM, sonofsammo said:

You can BUY IT NOW used, for just £200.
Bargain of the decade!!!!!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rifle-scope/263707693905?hash=item3d66341351:g:fFYAAOSwWDBbBaeE

OR, you could buy it new, for a fair bit less:

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft/vortex-crossfire-ii-3-9x40-riflescope-with-dead-hold-bdc-moa.htm

You can actually find it even lower than that, but it's not in stock at the mo.....

Did you get the first link wrong?  That's going to a clone scope on ebay that's new and (obviously) cheaper than the Vortex on PB.

3 hours ago, CKinnerley said:

Did you get the first link wrong?  That's going to a clone scope on ebay that's new and (obviously) cheaper than the Vortex on PB.

Bugger.
The first link should have been to a used vortex buy it now @£200 ...
Stoooopid fingers!

• Supporters

What is it with SSG24 owners?

Brand new price is (($435 + 3.2% duty) + $55 shipping) + 20% VAT = $605 = £451 to your door.

"*final price drop*" for a pre-licked one is £600, excluding delivery.  It does come with the all important Novritsch sling though...

• Supporters
1 hour ago, E21A said:

Pretty sure that’s the same guy that was trying to sell it before he’d even received it! 

I'd wondered.  While I can't be doing with Novritsch turning his channel(s) into one continuous shill for his own branded tat, at least he did put some effort into creating the SSG24.

Trying to flip £100+ profit on one just because there is (or was) a waiting list is bare scalping, and I hope this seller takes a well deserved bath on it.

The "*final price drop*" did make me chuckle. What's he going to do if it doesn't sell at that price?  Throw it on the barbecue?

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Yeah it's nuts.

Like you say, it's cheaper when bought direct from new.

If someone spunks the extra money on it just to cut out the waiting list, then they are even worse.

24 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Yeah it's nuts.

Like you say, it's cheaper when bought direct from new.

If someone spunks the extra money on it just to cut out the waiting list, then they are even worse.

Mots not something I imagine people would be in a desperate rush for, dropping that sort of cash on a RIF should be a thought out decision. 

Mind you, idiots do exist so maybe he’ll get lucky 

9 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

I'd wondered.  While I can't be doing with Novritsch turning his channel(s) into one continuous shill for his own branded tat, at least he did put some effort into creating the SSG24.

Trying to flip £100+ profit on one just because there is (or was) a waiting list is bare scalping, and I hope this seller takes a well deserved bath on it.

The "*final price drop*" did make me chuckle. What's he going to do if it doesn't sell at that price?  Throw it on the barbecue?

Somehow I doubt he will sell it. I have a S&T Tavor pro with keymod which is brand new, not massively easy to get of and a third off of the price of the cheapest new one for sale in a shop. I haven't sold it despite advertising for a month!

Good luck to him. Ha!

I submit to you guys this gaslighting "buyer" for my ICS Ape. Its for sale at £195, upgraded with a Prommy Tightbore barrel, Prommy purple bucking, Mosfet and a few other extras. It's 9 months old. Copy pasta'ad. 

"Hey mate. Let me know if you're still after this 

oh yh sorry just finished work. I am intersted in it but not really for the price you want can you not go a little lower?>

New the RIF cost 350. Its almost half the price, only 9 months old and with a 50 quid tightbore barrel and 30 quid MOSFET, not to mention the rest. 

I think the price is a steal as it is. If you can find me a genuine already existing second hand advert that is cheaper I'll be gobsmacked!

as you said my friend 9 months old. how do i know if i buy it that something breaks soon. i know the upgrades in it cost and i can see that but with being 9 months if it breaks ive got pay for the repair.

i know the rifle is expensive but if it was hardly used id still only pay 70% of the total value. buyt as it is 9 months old, it may need some attention with the other parts

So basically 99% of the rifles for sale second aren't any good to you?

It's a risk any buyer takes.

Its second hand and the price reflects that.

second hand"

Anyway. I am firm on the price. Its a very good price for a second hand Ape. I haven't seen one cheaper. They have clearly sold for more money then that so I will keep it at the price.

Wow ok chill man i was talking werent throwing stuff at you

Cheers for the interest though."

I reckon hes a bit of a dreamer and a chancer! He realises that I am right then makes it seem like I went off the handle to save face!

• Supporters
22 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

I submit to you guys this gaslighting "buyer" for my ICS Ape. Its for sale at £195, upgraded with a Prommy Tightbore barrel, Prommy purple bucking, Mosfet and a few other extras. It's 9 months old. Copy pasta'ad. 

I reckon hes a bit of a dreamer and a chancer! He realises that I am right then makes it seem like I went off the handle to save face!

£150 less than market price, in addition to the upgrades and only 9 months old? Do they want you to knock a fiver off and round down or something? 

1 hour ago, Asomodai said:

He isn't a dreamer, he's a wanker. I mean, all of his concerns can be answered with "Well buy it new then mate." Concerns over repairs on a second hand item sure but it ain't even a year old. Even the most dedicated airsofter couldn't skirmish 20 times over that period.Glad you're sensible mate, sell it for what you want. I think it's more than reasonable.

26 minutes ago, Duff said:

He isn't a dreamer, he's a wanker. I mean, all of his concerns can be answered with "Well buy it new then mate." Concerns over repairs on a second hand item sure but it ain't even a year old. Even the most dedicated airsofter couldn't skirmish 20 times over that period.Glad you're sensible mate, sell it for what you want. I think it's more than reasonable.

Absolutely. I am not desperate for the money at all. I cant stand haggling which is why I put "No Haggling" in all of my adverts. The price is cheaper then any other on the market.

As it stands I have only skirmished It 5 times ;)  

So, first post in here so do be kind of I'm wrong...

Maybe this is a bargain? Maybe there is something not quite right?

https://www.freeads.co.uk/uk/buy-sell/leisure-hobbies/hunting-sporting-equipment/guns/bb-guns/34843768/brand-new-custom-g-and-g-m16-sun-optics-scope-3-hi-cap-mags-2x-111/view#.Wx_Pbyco-6M

I saw one on the classifieds here.

He wants £100 for a gun that can be had for £95 new.

https://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152215954-SW-020B-Carbine-Replica-Black.html

It's got some funky plastic problem, looks like mould has eaten the stock a little. And it's got a big split on the front end where the upper meets the lower. And I'd be worried that has snapped the airseal nozzle or magwell plate.

For a blind buy he'd be lucky if I offered £40. And even then it would be for the spares.

• Supporters
12 hours ago, Iceni said:

ooks like mould has eaten the stock a little

Ex-two tone, removed it with sandpaper or something too solventy?  Or that could be the "dirty" part.  How would you know, those are the only pictures he's chosen to provide.

Probably not practical, but how funny (and useful) would it be to automatically link to the lowest priced retailer selling each item?  It might wake some sellers up from their delusional dreams.

18 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

£350 base gun, £16 spring guide, £10 spring = £376
Knackered magazine -£16
Total = £360

Asking price is £325 - that is bonkers.
Only ten percent off retail for a used gun with no back up or warranty ?
Nope, nope and thrice nope.

I nearly added this but I think people just think if I have a gun I've used once or twice it's still worth loads... Saying that I saw one for sale with 3 mags for £285... Tempting

Edit: he says it has a warranty

Cars lose as much as 25% once you drive them off the car lot when bought from new, is there any rule of thumb for Airsoft guns?

I paid £350 for mine, but was the SMG version, more used but I got a charger, 2 Lipo batteries, 6 mid caps, a Hi Cap, a torch, a red dot scope a sling, tracer unit, an Evo Carry bag, a bottle of tracer BBs and other bits and bobs and free home delivery 😉