Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

1 minute ago, Robert James said:

The tracer doesnt come with the pistol. The pistol comes with a silencer, the tracer is an ace tech which retails at £70. The adapter for it is £15 new, so, all together it comes to give or take £333 brand new. This has only been used about 3 times. I don’t think £220 is a bad price. 

Oh there are two tracers, my mistake. Sorry I thought the dummy silencer was the tracer included when I looked it up. I suppose I'll let this one go. 🙄

• Root Admin
16 minutes ago, Duff said:

What's in a name?

You opened it again, can always close it.

Perhaps you confuse me posting as an admin vs. a member. I'll be sure to prefix in the future so that it's easier.

Edit

bus srs this thread has become so hit and miss recently. Used to be a gold mine, but now it's just full of lazy people only looking in our own classifieds. I yearn for the days of £200 CM16s and £50 Viper pouches.

1 minute ago, proffrink said:

Perhaps you confuse me posting as an admin vs. a member. I'll be sure to prefix in the future so that it's easier.

??? Didn't realise once you were admin you were no longer a member? Can you give me a headsup which one you feel like being so I know? Ta...

Tell you what, to stop you stressing out over nothing I'll stop taking the piss out of people taking the piss. I genuinely didn't notice the tracer unit as well as the "silencer," genuine mistake and happy to retract my comment but seriously proff if admin work gets to you like this then step down.

I redacted my comment about his HK45 after he pointed out what I missed. I ain't perfect and don't pretend to be. With the tracer unit I'd say the price is good.

This thread seems to upset you or maybe it's I just upset you? I dunno I stopped trying to pander to people a long time ago so sorry but like I said I'll stop contributing to this thread.

14 minutes ago, proffrink said:

I feel you've taken this a little too personally.

Not in the slightest mate, I am actually in one of the best moods I've been in forages. Probably due to the job interview I have in a few hours that I'm a little excited about. I feel too many times people inflect their own feelings into other peoples written text.

1 hour ago, proffrink said:

bus srs this thread has become so hit and miss recently. Used to be a gold mine, but now it's just full of lazy people only looking in our own classifieds. I yearn for the days of £200 CM16s and £50 Viper pouches.

But zeroin is dead mostly so where are we supposed to find them?

• Supporters

You don’t find them, post in here when they find you. 

Trawling classifieds looking for overpriced shit just so you can get a couple of likes in here is kinda sad.  If you click on something thinking ‘that’s interesting’ and see its £40 more than retail... post it here! 

I can start posting old 8fields kit for £200 an item if it will bring you joy 

6 hours ago, Robert James said:

The tracer doesnt come with the pistol. The pistol comes with a silencer, the tracer is an ace tech which retails at £70. The adapter for it is £15 new, so, all together it comes to give or take £333 brand new. This has only been used about 3 times. I don’t think £220 is a bad price. 

Using you as an (probably unfair) example. 

Personally when I have looked for guns in the past its all these extra which have put me off. 

Looking at your add and taking into account how much use the gun has had yeah its a fair price. 

BUT if I were looking for a £140 pistol, I would not generally look at your advert and go for it.

When I was looking for a scorpion Evo I saw soo many with decent deals, but all were waay more than retail due to the fact it had 8 mags, a bag, charger, adapter, this that the other and a kitchen sink. 

Like I said, your ad is an example of the extras I would overlook and maybe others too, nothing personal at all :)

If I was selling a gun I would generally put the extras as extras on separate listings is all im trying to say.

and im not 100% sure I like the listings showing a google map of the location of where it is, is this standard for each listing? @proffrink Robertjames has a nice looking house in Enfield :p   

5 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Using you as an (probably unfair) example. 

Personally when I have looked for guns in the past its all these extra which have put me off. 

Looking at your add and taking into account how much use the gun has had yeah its a fair price. 

BUT if I were looking for a £140 pistol, I would not generally look at your advert and go for it.

When I was looking for a scorpion Evo I saw soo many with decent deals, but all were waay more than retail due to the fact it had 8 mags, a bag, charger, adapter, this that the other and a kitchen sink. 

Like I said, your ad is an example of the extras I would overlook and maybe others too, nothing personal at all :)

If I was selling a gun I would generally put the extras as extras on separate listings is all im trying to say.

and im not 100% sure I like the listings showing a google map of the location of where it is, is this standard for each listing? @proffrink Robertjames has a nice looking house in Enfield 😛   

Thats not my house. I changed it so it doesnt show mine, although I am not far from that :)... I'd normally follow the advice but I need it gone and have no use for splits etc. Although if it isnt gone I may look into that.

• Root Admin
2 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

and im not 100% sure I like the listings showing a google map of the location of where it is, is this standard for each listing? @proffrink Robertjames has a nice looking house in Enfield 😛   

It is a field, but one is not required to fill it out if they don't want to.

1 hour ago, Duff said:

One Tigris is superior in every way to WAS, sure they make those just to take more of the mealsimmers pocket money!

It's pretty accurate, look at @L3wisD advert for his OT belt, it clearly shows he lives in the middle of a roundabout near Theale train station and I can vouch that he does in fact live in a tent on that roundabout like a pikey.

Lol, a terraced tent or a semi detached tent? 

1 hour ago, Robert James said:

Thats not my house. I changed it so it doesnt show mine, although I am not far from that :)... I'd normally follow the advice but I need it gone and have no use for splits etc. Although if it isnt gone I may look into that.

ah unlucky :p   

I havent read too much into the new classifieds. Didnt think it would show exact houses, I think your ad was the first time I have looked at the new classifieds to be fair.   

Glad its not automatic, would be scary!

42 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

ah unlucky 😛   

I havent read too much into the new classifieds. Didnt think it would show exact houses, I think your ad was the first time I have looked at the new classifieds to be fair.   

Glad its not automatic, would be scary!

I can do a forum discount. Only £209.99 special price 😎

2 hours ago, Robert James said:

I can do a forum discount. Only £209.99 special price 😎

No deal, i'l give you tree fiddy and a bacon sandwich!

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while since I've posted. 27 extra shells doesn't justify the price to me but then I'm always wrong.

£289 rrp for the TW shotty

£10 a she'll

I understand people would like to make their money back but you gotta suck up the loss in my opinion if you bought a gun you no longer want/use.

1 minute ago, Duff said:

It's been a while since I've posted. 27 extra shells doesn't justify the price to me but then I'm always wrong.

£289 rrp for the TW shotty

£10 a she'll

I understand people would like to make their money back but you gotta suck up the loss in my opinion if you bought a gun you no longer want/use.

I paid a lot less for my RS shotty lol

£75 'new' with no warranty or

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/springs-2/cm-356-tactical-dark-earth-cyma?from=listing&campaign-id=19

£62.21 new with warranty +£11 shipping...  £2 cheaper and 6 months warranty

pretty sure it comes with 3 shells... my metal version of the same shotty came with 3, and theres 3 slots in the polystyrene

7 minutes ago, kasaran said:

pretty sure it comes with 3 shells... my metal version of the same shotty came with 3, and theres 3 slots in the polystyrene

Metal comes with 3 shells, plastic version with one I believe 

26 minutes ago, E21A said:

Metal comes with 3 shells, plastic version with one I believe 

ah, my mistake then, strange that they would vary? but then it did cost more