Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

This did make me giggle. Not sure what he is thinking? I put in a "cheeky" offer of £5 plus postage (£8.45 total) but eventually got him to decline then I bought a new one for £10.45 delivered.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mp5-Triple-Mag-Pouch-Vcam-Viper-Mp5-Pouch-Airsoft-Cadet-Army-Pouch-Multicam/302713683354?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055359.m2763.l2649

• Supporters
53 minutes ago, Countryman said:

This did make me giggle. Not sure what he is thinking? I put in a "cheeky" offer of £5 plus postage (£8.45 total) but eventually got him to decline then I bought a new one for £10.45 delivered.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mp5-Triple-Mag-Pouch-Vcam-Viper-Mp5-Pouch-Airsoft-Cadet-Army-Pouch-Multicam/302713683354?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055359.m2763.l2649

I think it would be funny if we all put in offers at increasingly lower values and see if he gives in.

6 minutes ago, Gepard said:

I think it would be funny if we all put in offers at increasingly lower values and see if he gives in.

Hmm I could do with an MP5 mag pouch !

4 hours ago, Gepard said:

Dude! You are a sick man

but I like the way you think!!

4 hours ago, Gepard said:

4 minutes ago, Countryman said:

Dude! You are a sick man

but I like the way you think!!

I wouldn't be surprised if that resulted in a forum ban for all involved. -_-

• Supporters
3 hours ago, MisterG said:

Have you seen his other sales threads ?, they're all a bit on the optimistic side ;) 

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I'm sure it's a lovely pistol - absolutely moistening nice, but I'd never ever spend that much on a pistol.

It's the sort of collectible thing that @Marc.RG1 would like though?

This is the other one I saw today

it's not so much the price, which I'd say was reasonable, but it's this line:

Great fun, used for target shooting and skirmished once, very reliable.

Reliability cannot be gauged from a bit of plinking and one game?

You can only really say it's reliable if it's got through 8 or so games with no issues, surely?

Especially given how fickle these G5s can be.

Didn't @sonofsammo have his break after one game?

20 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

I'm sure it's a lovely pistol - absolutely moistening nice, but I'd never ever spend that much on a pistol.

It's the sort of collectible thing that @Marc.RG1 would like though?

This is the other one I saw today

it's not so much the price, which I'd say was reasonable, but it's this line:

You can only really say it's reliable if it's got through 8 or so games with no issues, surely?

@L3wisD yeah it's nice mate and I'm sure fun to shoot, but no more fun then say the 1911 you see in my avatar, but yeah I would definitely not pay that kind of cash outright for a airsoft or airgun either, I'd rather go shoot the real thing lol..

Even my custom built guns did not cost that though, my limcat custom for example I think is hitting around £430 ish but that has been build in stages over time, around 1 year, so the money is spread out. And that price includes the TM hi-capa donar. 

• Supporters

£700 for a pistol, I wouldn't pay that for a rifle, end of the day they all spit out bb's ;) 

image.jpg

8 minutes ago, cropzy said:

kek.

I saw that, even if its worth 1k. Nobody is going to pay that.

Looked it up, if you include postage VAT etc, might run to over £1200, but I wouldn't want to pay anywhere near that for a pistol.

4 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Yeah they will.

Stuff like this is usually easier to sell than the cheaper end of the market. Probably not on here though.

Unless your being sarcastic, i would probably agree in some ways.

£1200 RRP now £700 is probably a good deal in the right neck of the woods. For me im more in the £150 RRP now down to £50 kind of range... -_-

love this thread by the way, often my highlights when browsing are here, as everyone is saying what im thinking :)

• Supporters
1 minute ago, richmt11 said:

Unless your being sarcastic, i would probably agree in some ways.

£1200 RRP now £700 is probably a good deal in the right neck of the woods. For me im more in the £150 RRP now down to £50 kind of range... -_-

love this thread by the way, often my highlights when browsing are here, as everyone is saying what im thinking :)

No sarcasm there is a big market for high end stuff amongst the collectors and milsimmers. No offence to this site but I never even consider selling stuff through here.

4 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Yes, yes it did. Not one skirmish. One game. That's fewer than 5 mags through it and about 45 minutes play time.....
Reliable and G5 do not belong in the same sentence, unless it's a sentence which decries their reliability....

• Supporters
2 hours ago, sonofsammo said:

Yes, yes it did. Not one skirmish. One game. That's fewer than 5 mags through it and about 45 minutes play time.....
Reliable and G5 do not belong in the same sentence, unless it's a sentence which decries their reliability....

Lol, I can beat that, CA MP5, brand new, 3 short bursts in the back garden & it stripped a piston, not bought CA since :angry:

• Supporters

Somebody hoping to trade on its "classic" status I think........ ;) 

This guy...

" The gun HASNT BEEN RECIEVED from the factory yet and the second it lands it’ll be put back into the postal system to its new owner. YOU CANT GET ANYMORE NEW THAN THAT!"   

🤔

7 minutes ago, Duff said:

This guy...

" The gun HASNT BEEN RECIEVED from the factory yet and the second it lands it’ll be put back into the postal system to its new owner. YOU CANT GET ANYMORE NEW THAN THAT!"   

🤔

Interesting, he now wants to know why he has to have pictures in his sales thread 😂😂😂

Well more interestingly that that it’s priced above the price to order it direct. Configure the same thing, it’s less than that in euros delivered...

Nov looks like he has a sale on at the mo. The guns are months away when ordered and there’s no telling how far his one is away.

hes living in a dream world. He needs to get taking that red pill and join the rest of us...