Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

£199 new or £320 second hand. Made even more hilarious that there’s a TM version directly below for £80 less

1 minute ago, Wo1f said:

£199 new or £320 second hand. Made even more hilarious that there’s a TM version directly below for £80 less

More than likely due to the extra mags, scope and awesome paint job :)

But yeah, it's only worth as much as what someone is willing to pay for it...

Just now, xWebster said:

More than likely due to the extra mags, scope and awesome paint job :)

But yeah, it's only worth as much as what someone is willing to pay for it...

Yeah but still that just about covers the asking price. £37 for the torch, £30 for the mags x4.

This is even better though. £199.99 RRP or £200 used. That extra shell is probably worth the penny. ;)

I sold a we mp7 for £190 with 4 mags about 6 months ago.. I then bought a Tm mp7 with 5 mags for £270. It would have to be gold plated before it was worth that. 

That g6 I sold to him for £180 (cost me £230 from JD). If he gets £200 I’ll be pissed haha

On 11/04/2018 at 4:31 PM, L3wisD said:

Oh! If only I could find a combat machine raider, in two tone, for only £3 less than the cost of a new one...

Waitasecond...!

That guy selling the cm16 purchased the gun for £150. Haha

Actually have reserves about this.... a grand? Am I missing something....

Gun alone is 650 on PB, but out of stock.  I don't know how much the rest is worth.  Do prices of guns fall over time?  Maybe he paid more than that orginally.

G

7 minutes ago, MisterG said:

Gun alone is 650 on PB, but out of stock.  I don't know how much the rest is worth.  Do prices of guns fall over time?  Maybe he paid more than that orginally.

G

Fair points. I mean even at £650 new does it really warrant increase of £500 based off the modifications? It's a lotta wonga for a "second hand" RIF. 

I wouldn't want to spend that much on one gun, maybe 3 or 4 for that.  Having said that I'm glad you can't sell airsoft guns on eBay.  I keep getting recommendations based on what I bought before and have loads of stuff.  Just need one more pouch ....

Am tempted by Skorpion for 350 on here, only lack of UKARA is saving me :D.  If it's still there in a month who knows.:unsure:

I really like the wrap on this, looks professionally done and makes the rifle look awesome. What a great "custom" bargain rifle.

17 hours ago, Duff said:

Actually have reserves about this.... a grand? Am I missing something....

From what I gather... The gun is expensive to start with, BTC-SPECTRE-V2's are like hens teeth and people regularly pay 2x what the RRP is on them - without fitting. 

Work by Sam - to some he is a TM god, other's are happy with work from else where. From what I have seen his work is ace though. So this could be trying to command a premium.

Doesn't say if it has been rewired for normal lipo's.

Without the mag's it does seem pricey to me. Probably close to what they paid in total for the work... 

10 hours ago, Duff said:

I really like the wrap on this, looks professionally done and makes the rifle look awesome. What a great "custom" bargain rifle.

I saw this and my only thought was Jesus Christ another one

40 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

I saw this and my only thought was Jesus Christ another one

Glad it's not just me then...

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

£85 gun + "£200 on upgrades" = £300 gun?

Airsoftarithmetic.

The sick rifle cover is worth at least £15