Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
32 minutes ago, proffrink said:

A bump to let everyone know that you can now discuss AFUK classifieds listings in this thread.

dangerous :lol:

• Head Moderator
3 minutes ago, IMF2000 said:

But what of my overpriced HK417 or 1911 Custom? 😂 Honestly I think I F'd myself spending that much on a RIF / Pistol,does not appear to be the market that there used to be or people too scared to make offers. :)

I have some Tesco value Blue stripe baked beans to offer for the 417, but you need to post for free and include the ammo pouches and a kidney ;) 

5 minutes ago, IMF2000 said:

But what of my overpriced HK417 or 1911 Custom? 😂 Honestly I think I F'd myself spending that much on a RIF / Pistol,does not appear to be the market that there used to be or people too scared to make offers. :)

Don't worry, they are out there! I sold a rifle for £1k about a month ago and a pistol for £400 today. Rifle sold within 48 hours and pistol within 24.

• Head Moderator
3 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Some idiot is trying to sell his Vector for way too much money. Hopefully it won’t sell...... :D

where?  add a link so we all can see it

• Head Moderator

Yeah far too much to spend on an imitation Vector that is not even two-tone and made by Nuprol  :P

• Supporters

£180 for a combat machine. "comes with 2 extra mags and PTS stock thts why asking more"

Oh and postage is extra.