G-Code holster

csp

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

When can i find G-Code holster for beretta? Apparently it's really hard to find that brand in UK based stores, not that I know all of them but I checked many. I could get from US but I will have to pay +50 for post.

• Supporters

'The range' airsoft list them, but are, of course, out of stock. You could contact either them or Tactical-kit to see if they'd get one in. Either that or save up and buy a bunch of stuff from the states, they always use flat rate boxes so international shipping costs the same whether you're buying one thing or quite a few; that's the only way I found to make it viable.

Noticed eHobby and WGC Shop (both Hong Kong airsoft stores) have G-Code as well, but again no beretta models. If you really want the edge-works specifically I'd save up, wait for the next big sale in the states (they're every month practically) and get a few bits from here to make the shipping worthwhile (making sure to factor in VAT + parcel farce fee of about £12 of course):

http://www.optactical.com

If not, get something like a Blackhawk SERPA, IMI or Fobus. Much closer to home:

http://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/fobus-beretta-92f-holster-569-p.asp

• Supporters

Might wanna specify those sort of details in the original post in future, hard to give the right advice otherwise.

Personally I prefer the OSH model over the XST for airsoft, but obviously whether you wand the hood is a personal preference since both cost the same. If you want the ability to very quickly move the holster around or swap holsters on your rigs then get the RTi mount; obviously then the holsters costs more and you need the RTi mounts (which again can cost a lot more depending on the mount you want). If not then the direct bolt-on holsters are cheaper and a standard belt slide or paddle is only about $10 vs $30-40 for an RTi version.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.