new starter

gareth

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Yup, chill chaps.

We all camp up or "strategically lay in wait" if you like from time to time

Op was at disadvantage and admits he will get better gun to get stuck in more....

£50 or £500 gun - it is still a toy gun
And no matter how expensive or good you are
You WILL at some point get taken out by some spotty 12 yr old with a JBBG springer/plinker
Probably humiliating as you would rather die by stealthy knife kill anyday

A sneaky but effective way of winning some games is to hide a man, telling him to stay put n do nothing...
That happens and my team lost a good 5mins maybe 10 looking for last bloke
Sneaky bastids but fair play to enemy team - think they was trying to bury the bloke alive if they had a bit more time getting ready

It is a game, people play differently especially if situation changes.

I'm judging nobody - and if I was.
I would take a good look at myself first coz I am far from perfect.
This may or may not come as a shock to some you chaps

somebody post up a YouTube of where is the love ?
Or
Harry Enfield Scouser's - Alright Alright calm down calm down

Just had a re-read of where it started to go off the rails or derailed

WHOA THIS TIME IT WAS OFF THE RAILS ALREADY - so don't accuse me of derailing it

think it all went a bit pear shape when mention a cheaper gun taking out somebody with a more expensive gun....

Yes - I can relate to that - male competitive ego n such like

like beating a BMW M3 at the lights in your mum's Ford Fiesta 1.1L I guess (ahhh long ago memories)

but like I said that spotty 12yr old will have you one day with his JBBG springer "BEZ GUN EVVVAAAAAA"

But yeah getting a kill is great especially if they would normally have you @ 60m+ & yours is only 40m

but the spotty git is gonna take you out @ 20m (yeah there was a strong tailwind helping him)

Soz to OP, see if you can limp along with ya AK12, get a decent starter RIF when ya ukara'd

then if you want to take your time getting AK a bit better I can help answer any questions on shoving in another box etc...

forget metal rails etc..... at best it will be a nice show gun perhaps once done to use a just a backup or the odd outing

It is still a very little and not ultra robust gun that won't fair too well if abused or you into trees/walls etc.....

But yeah all done up, spray black and punching better it does get some looks and questions thinking you imported it from Russia or something

Then they lose interest quickly when you tell 'em what it is - lol

(f*ck 'em, I enjoyed doing it anyway)

just bought today G&G CM16

Entry level ( im sure someone will have something to say about that !? )

still looks good , FPS is well above the AK12 , ROF is great compared to the AK12 , im very happy with it, at least it will give me more of a fighting chance, and just to clarify . I dont and wont hide all/ever game only when its required ! i will be right up the front taking my hits and dishing them out! hopefully i will see some of you one day you never know ? it would be great to put faces to names and all that.

Gareth

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.