The billet aldershot

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

The couple of times I've been I've really liked it. After playing a couple of CQB regularly for some time that were constant cramp-fest wars-of-attrition (get to a spot, die, go back, same again) I found there was far, far less of that at the Billet and with all the corridors you could move around far more. Compared to Red1 it was bloody amazing.

Played there once, wasn't too bad.

The only thing that concerned me was the allowing of over arm throwing of grenades. Someone launched a metal blank firing grenade at a friend of mine, smashed the fire selector off his TM Scar. My brother had helmet cam footage of one whizzing past at head height too. Very reckless and dangerous, no one else I play with has wanted to return since.

• Supporters

Far as I can remember they specifically banned that in the briefings the times I've got, usual under-arm/rolling only. I saw one guy lob a BFG and 2 marshals told him off for it.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.