retevis h-777

Robbi3b

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

For the price you can't go wrong. They'll work and that's all you need them to do. Plus you get three so obviously you can share them with your friends/ team to communicate a lot better without screaming at your teammates to "flank right" which the enemy also hear... I've seen it before and you end up with a handprint on your face and a bloody nose from face palming.

I do advise that you charge your phone though...

• Supporters

For the price you can't go wrong. They'll work and that's all you need them to do. Plus you get three so obviously you can share them with your friends/ team to communicate a lot better without screaming at your teammates to "flank right" which the enemy also hear... I've seen it before and you end up with a handprint on your face and a bloody nose from face palming.

I do advise that you charge your phone though...

pmsl - didn't understand at first - wtf is this an app to convert headsets to iphone or something

Aaaaaaahhhh yes 4% yeah better charge ya fone

Look up PMR446 radios. They vary in price a lot but are licence free. Motorola are a good buy.

If you want to use a headset remote mic and press to talk, check out the availability and compatibility of suitable ones for the radio you look at.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.