SRC G36c type 2 thingy (closed)

MZKaleem
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

ok guys i am thinking back to the G36c, is this worth it? Link to gun

it looks good, and it is see through :D lol but yeah thanks

zakaria

good gun, but your KWA will be better

Correction "Would've" been better, it is in a better place now ... also this is just over half the weight of that... but thanks, also anyone know how bad the snow is in Camden town??

-Zakaria

:rolleyes: Oh dear what did we say, yeah the SRC G36'c are fine man go for it.

hahaha ah well, is there anything bad, for a starter gun?

oh and jack, too right!!!!!!! i will not be buying second hand anymore, also it is strange how he NEVER came on msn again after i told him it was "falling apart" !! i dont know tbh

SRC gen2's are ok for the money, gen3's are great, but can't find any 2 tone in the uk. As a starter gun it is a good choice. Has some rails for you to stick stuff on if you fancy. It should come with a smallish battery that will fit in the front stock. If you fancy anything bigger then get a battery sling and you can stick anything in there as the g36's are front wired (and it means you don't change the battery at lunchtime/midgame, which is a nause)

The ICS sportslines they have in stock are also quite good as well as a starter gun.

oh and for goodness sake do NOT get their battery pack thingy, £90 are they having a laugh!

batteries and chargers www.component-shop.co.uk cheap and good.

Had a quick look round and the SRC mags can be got from airsoftworld (but they are out of stock), However someone has posted that JG g36 mags fit and fire fine as well, you can get them off ebay for about £12-15 each.

thanks bigshep but i am thinking...should i get the SRC M4 the only problem is that i dont have the money! i know it is £20, i could sell Black Ops...NO maybe sell a cheap springer and...BEEEEEGGGGGGGG soo hard to my dad! lol but still ...

thanks

-Zakaria

basically what do you like the look of, do you have batteries and charger already and do you have magazines already. If you have m4 stuff then the m4 may be a better choice, if you have nothing, then which do you like the look of best?

well i have a vest that can fit both mags, though the G36 mags are a tight fit, so i wont be able to reload quickly! so now i guess it is between the SRC M4 and the ICS M4!!!! please help guys! thanks

-Zakaria

There both good solid guns.... its what ever you can afford...

...they are the same price haha

hehe matt! but i have the money for the P&P i did not mention that, because well, i thought you wouldnt ask about that! haha, but seriously IS=CS or SRC PLEASE!!!

i will read this tomorow guys bye

ICS sportsline, good guns, have read of some issues with stripping pistons as you can accidentally knock some bit ont he gun which releases the piston.

SRC: gen2's are good, no real issues, gen 3's are brilliant for the money. I would imagine that the wolf one is a gen2, so pretty good for the money. Pick up some ebay mags for it and off ya go.

Personally, I would go for the SRC as they are supposed to feel better (the src mg36 I had was really nice and solid though)

ICS sportsline, good guns, have read of some issues with stripping pistons as you can accidentally knock some bit ont he gun which releases the piston.

SRC: gen2's are good, no real issues, gen 3's are brilliant for the money. I would imagine that the wolf one is a gen2, so pretty good for the money. Pick up some ebay mags for it and off ya go.

Personally, I would go for the SRC as they are supposed to feel better (the src mg36 I had was really nice and solid though)

ok SRC it is! thanks guys!!!

• AF-UK Founding Member

Honestly you got a G36, you wanted an M14, then thought my idea of an MP5 was good now you want a G36 again.

Wait till next year, play some games, get some more experience, then make your decision - based on what you learn and having seen others stuff etc.

A couple of hundred quid is a lot of money, and it was a hell of a lot when I was your kind of age, last time you should have learnt not to rush into something.

Not to sound rude, but i HAVE seen what you guys said about the M14, and the G36c was heavy anyways, the m4 (SRC and ICS) is just over half the weight of the KG36c soo yeah, and i have heard, (even from people on here)that the SRc M4 is really good! so um... yeah... SRC M4?? is mine? hopefully before VAT goes up!

Don't let the VAT increase rush you into buying, would recommend trying a few guns out properly before commiting.

The VAT on your budget will make the gun cost about a fiver more.

okey dokey, but i have seen Src m4s in battle and they seem to "pwn" for a beginners gun and as the year (2011) progresses i will get/earn more and more money, meaning, upgrades, tightbore barrels, bit more powerful spring maybe some external changes...wait this is my fathers gun, it will remain in his room, it will only be used by me in a skirmish/review video...just saying before someone accuses me of purchasing a iF

also...the KG36c, tbh, had $*** range, i could clearly see the bb fly through the air! and it dropped down after like 25-30 meters, he said it was good enough for woodland obviously not the woodland site i played at!!!

ah well,

thanks

-Zakaria

• Supporters

The SRC m4 is light as hell (for me, I thought the G36c was lighter even with metal rails)

I do agree with Dev, what happens if you don't like this one, or its too heavy etc etc.

Im sure your local site with have rental m4's at the ready so why not give them a shot?

and while in the safe zone just ask around and see if people will let you get a feel for the weight of their weapons, they can also share their opinion.

I have no idea if this guy sold you a lemon btw, the JG G36C is a beast, CA G36C Is even better as the TM one, The KWA is as well haven't used the SRC one but i hear good things.

The SRC m4 is light as hell (for me, I thought the G36c was lighter even with metal rails)

I do agree with Dev, what happens if you don't like this one, or its too heavy etc etc.

Im sure your local site with have rental m4's at the ready so why not give them a shot?

and while in the safe zone just ask around and see if people will let you get a feel for the weight of their weapons, they can also share their opinion.

I have no idea if this guy sold you a lemon btw, the JG G36C is a beast, CA G36C Is even better as the TM one, The KWA is as well haven't used the SRC one but i hear good things.

yeah but 1 my local site is 1 and a bit hours away and 2 the guy said the rental M16 were CA i mean i would get the sportline but they have a semi auto fault, if they're semi is used about 30 times it will stop working but safe and full will still work...

just wondering...what is a mosfet? also alex, you must've seen the rental M16's at AWA, theyre like full metal full size m16s!!! haha, probs not getting one of them!

Archived