EPICLLAMA coupon code - 10% off spraythemag.com

EPICllama

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Root Admin

Old thread: http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/26476-put-in-wrong-place-delete/

Did you really just ask to have the old thread deleted because you didn't like what was said in it? That's low man.

Edit:

I can go a little lower by posting the PM that you sent me after I asked why the bottles of gas are - at almost £18 a pop - twice as much as many other retailers:

Why are you being so horrible? This is my first partnership and you're ruining it, man. If you've got a problem, as I've said, take it up with spraythemag.com, not me! I don't make the prices, I just have a partnership. Now, please, can you remove your comments from my thread? You're just trying to be annoying. They aren't my prices.

I'll say what I said again in the last thread: Your conduct is unbecoming of someone who's meant to be representing a shop front, and has alone convinced me to never want to shop at that link. I sincerely hope that others give an additional bit of thought towarda buying from there too given how you think that yoy can simply hold this community's members to randsom in the name of continuing the longevity of your own partnership.

Which, may I add, is slightly unsettling in itself given that the chap on your Youtube channel (I presume is you) is only 15-16 years of age and so is surely unable to even purchase these products for himself.

If you're only 15 what are you doing with:

Guns: -Tokyo Marui MP5K

-Tokyo Marui Hi Capa 5.1

-G&P Ball Rifle

XD

You're a sad old man. Who are you to tell me what I can or can't do with my life? Why are you telling me that I can't own BB guns. Well I can. This is my life, and you're an asshole.

• Root Admin

May I also add that not at a single point up until now did I ever critisise your character - just the product that you were - by extension - selling. A simple answer could really have saved you all this trouble.

You're a sad old man. Who are you to tell me what I can or can't do with my life? Why are you telling me that I can't own BB guns. Well I can. This is my life, and you're an asshole.

How charming. You are aware that Hef is making reference to the fact that UK law dictates no one under the age of 18 may own nor purchase any airsoft gun - 2-tone or otherwise, right?

You're the sort of person that could get this banned for all of us and yet you're stooped in ignorance to the point that you'd call him the 'asshole'.

Where to start:

1. I was jesting, if you knew much about airsoft you'd know that 99% of what you write is going to end up in banter, it's half the fun of the sport.

2. If you're under 18, you shouldn't even have RIF's. as backed up by good old UK law.

3. I doubt you have entered into a proper partnership, as anyone under the age of 18 isn't allowed to sign a legally binding contract, once again UK law. So it's probably a mate as opposed to a legitimate business partnership.

4. You spam the forum with this spray the mag site, there was already a thread open, you clearly just didn't like the comments as pointed out by proffink

5. Joining up to a forum to literally abuse people is childish, especially when no one said anything offensive, just facts with evidence, once again pointed out by proffink.

6. Looking at your profile, none of this even looks true, so you've literally joined the spam us and be an ass. You claim to be 15, yet you were born January 16th, 1921? You claim to have RIFS which you legally shouldn't and to top if off insult me for asking a legitimate question? Some of us enjoy airsoft and don't want it ruined by minors with guns they shouldn't have an attitudes that stink.

Community Stats
  • GroupMembers
  • Active Posts26
  • Profile Views111
  • Member TitleAF-UK Starter
  • Age94 years old
  • BirthdayJanuary 16, 1921

• Root Admin

He's just now changed his profile. When I checked it earlier it had the DOB as 1999 and the age as 15.

He cares little for the hobby, just his own Youtube channel and this fictional/fraudulent partnership with another cookiecutter JBBG retailer.

Well, thanks. You are always proving how mature minors such as you and I are, and how much we can be trusted. Clearly, any doubtful adults will see this and think "Yes! Children clearly deserve rifles that can blow out someone's eye!"

Would you kindly shut up now? You've already made yourself look like a tosser. Give up

• Root Admin

I would understand the line of reasoning if he was just rude or just owning guns below the legal requirement or just ignorant of the responsibilities of his own partnership or just trying to recreate a thread to avoid drama in another, but it was all of the above.

Entirely beyond saving when one is so confrontational, selfserving, ignorant of the law and totally missing the point of airsoft when trying to sell his channel and his sponsor's site to us like we're a flock of sheep.

Again, generally I put up with those - live and let live, but if you go back you can see this was a genuine query about prices that went bad because someone just wanted us to eat up his coupon code without asking questions.

I admire your wanting to let everyone coexist, but some people are - for whatever reason - just not quite ready to do that.

• Supporters

Agreed

but a while ago on a totally different forum I've seen things really snowball and seen way too much mud slinging and stuff

maybe OP was bull$hitting and got found out - dunno don't care.

If they ripped/scammed others - especially me then I would care

I'd very much doubt if we would choose any new company over our favourites - nor do I think AK2M4 has anything to worry about yet

By all means expose the truth or inflated prices and all that - expose any scammers etc.....

But it carrying on when point has been made and us continuing to rip it further apart is not need or a good image for this place perhaps

• Supporters

Got to admit I was hovering over the ban button.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.