B.L. Tech BOSS system

Shizbazki

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I don't know if its ever been mentioned but this is something i have been following since i got into Airsoft.

I have noticed (like most of you too) that whilst Airsoft guns look real, GBBs have recoil, even some AEGs (albeit very light) and shoot lil BBs they lack the noise of a real fire arm, as someone who has fired various live firearms i can tell you that the lack of gun fire report noise is missing from Airsoft.

Whilst i appreciate that other Airsoft Manufacturers have created amplifiers they just make loud noises at best, this on the other hand actually sounds like gun shots.

Anyways its has been almost two years in the making and it appears that they are finalising the product for sale, head to their Facebook page and show'em support and hopefully they will be hear in the UK soon.

https://www.facebook.com/bltechnologyNZ

having actually been to NZ and used the system i can tell you it is pretty awesome. i was ment to do a write up on it but unfortunately my move to Canada got in the way and it fell by the way side. its a shame as they were stand up guys and the tech was great. its gonna be great when this rolls out. something that airsoft needs.

Guest PT247

It seems a cool idea and does add to the game. Would not really be wanting to fit one to my gun unless everyone did so as it kinda removes the stealthy bits where people will know where you are the moment you shoot.

• Supporters

I don't mind it so much as where i play there is little to no stealth involved, its just a plain skirmishing site where everyone charges at each other lol.

That said i do hope they make it in a much smaller form as lugging an M203 is gonna be a pain, hopefully they can put it in something much smaller such as a PEQ box of sorts.

they are trying to develop a PEQ version but they need to be able to sell the original first before they can design the newer versions. actually the way they have designed it so that the crack that it emits is done so in a way that the noise doesnt travel long distances and is actually difficult to pin point at distances so that you will know the bang came from a general area but not know exactly where. the bang is equivalent of somewhere close to a .22 but it can be adjusted.

Guest PT247

maybe fitting one to a silencer would work, using the same sensors that the tracer units do to activate the noise? You could then have a switch that you flick to get it to make the "phtoom" noise you get in movies from using silenced weapons! :-)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.