Newbs first loadout!

OneRavo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

w7cymw.jpg

Let me know what you think, and if possible, show me YOUR first ever loadout! :D

I know this is nothing special, just some gear picked up on Ebay. The gun is G&G CM16 Carbine, from Zero One.

My first loadout 5 years ago, consisted of jeans, a winter jacket, and a viper assault vest.

I was thinking next time I go CQB, to just wear comfy jeans, trainers, and a polo shirt with a simple belt rig. So much easier lol.

• Supporters

perfect for first loadout

might need another mag & battery perhaps - but for first outing bang on

might want full finger gloves for bit better protection but then it ain't so cold now

pair off boots next but you can scrape by with trainer boots with good soles

you did your research - full marks for that sir

(good gun btw)

• Supporters

I'd recommend full finger gloves and switching to lipo or life batteries, but other than that you've got just the stuff you need. Small torch is definitely a good one, something I forgot when first visiting a dark indoor site.

End of the day as long as you have quality eye pro you can't go far wrong in airsoft.

perfect for first loadout

might need another mag & battery perhaps - but for first outing bang on

might want full finger gloves for bit better protection but then it ain't so cold now

pair off boots next but you can scrape by with trainer boots with good soles

you did your research - full marks for that sir

(good gun btw)

I've got another 9.6 and 2 Metal mags on the way! :D

A pair of boots will be my next purchase, probably a nice pair of black grafters :P

Thanks for all the positive feedback fellas! :D

Hey you have all you need. Good kit to start with :D

You asked for photos of our first load outs. Here's mine. I was actually into living history before airsoft so had my load out before.

1000yrdstare.jpg

nice 1, but i wouldnt wear the mesh googles

I can't stand the fog on my lenses, it's just too annoying :c

Hey you have all you need. Good kit to start with :D

You asked for photos of our first load outs. Here's mine. I was actually into living history before airsoft so had my load out before.

1000yrdstare.jpg

Wow man, really nice! :D

I think knee pads are pretty essential, it really hurts when you're kneeling on BBs on a hard floor! Also full finger protective gloves - I've lost count of the amount of times I get shot on the fingers and even with tactical gloves it knackers!

A decent pair of grafters boots is my next purchase. WIll look into some quality knee pads though, cheers for the suggestion! :)

• Supporters

My 1st load out - the gun is a rental:

55583633476425990545626.jpg

• Supporters

^^It belong/s/ed to Stef, one of the Skirmish site organisers - they were short of G36's that day so he let me rent his personal gun to use for the day. IIRC this was my 4th day skirmishing so I didn't have a clue. It was comfortable to shoulder, but i found the ergonomics of the controls difficult to deal with compared to G36's. It started off with a red dot on top of the carry handle too, but it was cracked and i found it difficult to use, so I got him to take it off.

^^It belong/s/ed to Stef, one of the Skirmish site organisers - they were short of G36's that day so he let me rent his personal gun to use for the day. IIRC this was my 4th day skirmishing so I didn't have a clue. It was comfortable to shoulder, but i found the ergonomics of the controls difficult to deal with compared to G36's. It started off with a red dot on top of the carry handle too, but it was cracked and i found it difficult to use, so I got him to take it off.

Ahh fair does. Do you mean skirmish in Mansfield near Thoresby Hall? As that's the site I go to. Just got all my membership there.

• 1 month later...

since im under eighteen i wear a mesh full face mask with safety glasses underneath. It seems a bit ott but just incase a bb does get through or breaks up it will save my eyes and there is no fogging so win win.

• Supporters

My first loadout and first time ever playing airsoft :ph34r:

4894566991_3612382dea_o_zpsbpj3yugp.jpg

F*ck me - bet you learnt to park your car at the proper car park after that

or was it like that when you bought it ???

best call AutoGlass m8 - that little chip looked like it has turned into cwwwwwwwwack

should of called them earlier and you could of kept ya no claims bonus

• Supporters

That rental gun just looks wierd. A m4 barrel with m16 stock.

looks like an ICS fixed mofo stock and them ICS "canadian" mags

might be a mish-mash of a ICS 42 commando with the the longer 43 stock instead of the 42's stubby fixed stock

(might make it easy to install a mofo battery for all day rental play & the 43 could be a little long for some)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.