M4 Mag Help

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi there,

i have got a G&G GR16 an want to know whether to buy G&G 450rd metal mags for £20 plus p&p or get a box of ten 75rd PMAGs for £45 or get 120rd PMAG M version at £17 a piece... (will these fit m4s???) or as a final choice get a 350rd plastic mag of ebay for £10????

thanks,

mitchell

Ok, so you have 3 different types of magazines, low caps, mid caps and hi caps. Each is suited to a diferent style of play. If you like running and gunning then go for hicaps, if you like hunkering down and picking your shots then go for mid/low caps.

As to your mag types selected above. I have no idea if the pmags will fit a G&G, however they should be m4 compatable, thats the point of them after all, so they should fit. However if you have doubt, then buy 1 and see if it does, if it does not then someone will buy it off you in the parts forum. Same for the hicap really. I have the £10 ebay hicaps M4 for my Reals sword 97b. They fit, but they woble a bit and the springs arn't brilliant, but they do work and I have put a fair few thousand rounds through them (but the RS mags are so much nicer)

You most prob wont go through 2 Hi-Caps in one game... (this depends on the game length of course) But i run with 2 Hi-Caps and about 4-5 Mid Caps and i hardly refill through out the day!

But its up to you :)

You most prob wont go through 2 Hi-Caps in one game... (this depends on the game length of course) But i run with 2 Hi-Caps and about 4-5 Mid Caps and i hardly refill through out the day!

But its up to you :)

Ima get two hi caps for two reasons...

1. Good measures (you can never carry enough ammo)

2. i dont want my (soon to be) chest rig gettin lonely :)

I run with 5 hicaps and another bottle of 1800 and tend to fill up at lunchtime. I am normally in a support role so tend to send a feww bb's downrange to allow the manouvre team to get into position!

See i am more of the sneakdekeey type... i would happiely let a whole team walk past me.... but when the s*** hits the fan i ussaly find my self shouting to orgenise my team... :) So i hardly ever have to pull the trigger

Archived