Well D90-f is it worth it?

Ryzh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hmm... Speaking from experience (my first gun for backyard plinking with a cadet friend over two years ago) no. This thing struggles to hit 40m. And the gravity fed mag sucks. If you want to go to a skirmish with a gun of your own, and you don't want a shotgun, you won't be able to spend less than about £100 for a good pistol. And for a primary, you would need to hit about £150 for a G&G M4, or a JG or something similar (since I got hate for only mentioning G&G last time). If you can't or don't want to spend that much, just rent from the site.

• Supporters

Not going to beat around the bush its crap. Airsoft is not a cheap sport either buy second hand or be prepared to pay £150ish to get started. Dont look at any site with BB in the title. Try Zero One, Firesupport or any of the big airsoft shops. That thing probably wouldnt even last a day you could probably do better using a McDonald's straw as a blowgun.

• Supporters

Not going to beat around the bush its crap. Airsoft is not a cheap sport either buy second hand or be prepared to pay £150ish to get started. Dont look at any site with BB in the title. Try Zero One, Firesupport or any of the big airsoft shops. That thing probably wouldnt even last a day you could probably do better using a McDonald's straw as a blowgun.

Mine still works after two years; I let my brother's friend who likes lots of ammo and is a total CODsofter who loves to spray and pray use it while I waste them with my guns :) Trigger, you'd love my backyard games.

Hmm... Speaking from experience (my first gun for backyard plinking with a cadet friend over two years ago) no. This thing struggles to hit 40m. And the gravity fed mag sucks. If you want to go to a skirmish with a gun of your own, and you don't want a shotgun, you won't be able to spend less than about £100 for a good pistol. And for a primary, you would need to hit about £150 for a G&G M4, or a JG or something similar (since I got hate for only mentioning G&G last time). If you can't or don't want to spend that much, just rent from the site.

Well done for not just saying combat machine. I'm proud. But yeah good advice. What I'd do is rent for 2 months get Ukara. Then buy something decent from Taiwangun for £100.

• Supporters

Mine still works after two years; I let my brother's friend who likes lots of ammo and is a total CODsofter who loves to spray and pray use it while I waste them with my guns :) Trigger, you'd love my backyard games.

You must have a very rare one then. You must have a bigger back garden than me mine would bring cqb to a whole new level.

• Supporters

How did I miss that!

I said before there was something funny about him.

Might have to join the high cap heroes on the concourse, bit worried about the dark lonely places now.

Oh for pete's sake... Kurtz, not helping...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.