I used to be an adventurer...

Ashilta

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Is there any visible damage? How cheap are they? What's their impact rating?

For the sake of £20 I think I'd replace them. I've had some near misses with my eyes at work and lesson learned, but the thought of taking a bb to the eye scares the s**t out of me.

Is there some obvious detail missing that I don't see? I cant conceive of a situation where a normal goggle impact would necessitate replacement.

For the sake of £20 I think I'd replace them. I've had some near misses with my eyes at work and lesson learned, but the thought of taking a bb to the eye scares the s**t out of me.

£20 seems kinda cheap.

• Supporters

As others have said I wouldn't replace them unless there's visible damage. If you are using some cheapo pair it's probably a good time to get some from a reputable manufacturer like Bolle, ESS or Revision.

Decent eye protection shouldn't take more than a scratch from shots at close range, at least that's what i've experienced first hand.

My Bolle glasses were only a tenner.... I have seen eye pro for a hell of a lot more, but these do the job nicely..

I wouldnt bother replacing unless there was a split, chip or such. Besides my forehead seems to take all the face shots I get, its like a frigging magnet!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.