Is this suitable for skirmishing

Ryzh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Step one: take that website

Step two: never go there again

Step three: never go to any site with BB in the name

Advice one: you gotta spend at least £50 to get any sort of skirmish-able gun

Advice two: if you don't want to spend that much (in terms of airsoft a £50 springer shotty is cheap) then rent from the game site

• Supporters

For the most part, yes

Are all these on patrolbase skirmishable.

I'm guessing that you are after the shotgun because of a lack of UKARA registration.

In which case -- http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/two-tone-airsoft Is the area you want to be looking. And yes these are skirmish-able.

The cheapest 1 is the ASG Franchi Tactical Shotgun is that skirmishable

I will say however, if you want a shotgun you would be better playing at a CQB site as the range won't be anywhere near what others are using.

But please, take the advice from SeniorSpaz. If you are playing woodland, try renting for your first few games and make sure the sport is something you want to get into.

The only problem is that the first one you've linked is very much a plinking gun for target shooting in the back garden. You might have an easier time of it in CQB but you're still going to be vastly outranged and outgunned the majority of the time.

The same can be said of the ASG Franchi Tactical you mentioned. I had one and it only came out to play when all my other guns weren't working - which was very rare - or if I really wanted to handicap myself for fun. You get four shells of fourteen shots but I can guarantee at least two of those shells won't feed - they are very poor quality. Additionally the pump is just as tough as a trishot shotgun even though it's single shot. That said, it's fairly accurate for such a cheap gun - mine seemed to work really well with .3gram BBs despite the seriously low fps (240 was the highest it ever chrono'd). As a first weapon though? Definitely avoid it.

You're best saving up a lot more money and getting a trishot if you want a cheap, durable weapon but you're looking in the region of £60 for both the shotgun and a pack of six shells. The only time I've had one of these break is when I've done something to it myself - e.g. half racking the pump or slam firing it.

The Franchi shotgun is only for shooting stuff in your yard or whatever

I've held it at the Patrol Base store and it feels very cheap. Plus it's only a single shot unlike the others which fire 3 at a time

And yeah UKARA is not a licence

The Franchi shotgun is only for shooting stuff in your yard or whatever

I've held it at the Patrol Base store and it feels very cheap. Plus it's only a single shot unlike the others which fire 3 at a time

And yeah UKARA is not a licence

Beg to differ....

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft-shotguns-and-grenade-launchers/asg-franchi-sas-tactical-12-shotgun.htm#.VV4AG09Viko

Have this one, I rarely use it due to preferring my other weapons, but for the occasional game I will use it and it is good fun. Single shot and pump action means yeah your never going to keep up with anyone else's rate of fire, even a pistol is better than this, but it is good fun if you play carefully. But yes, its plastic, its cheap, but it does fire well. I have seen someone using one all day at Epsom Tunnels before and the player done ok once he got in among the enemy team.

CQB Ninja suits this gun, but if you do not get the drop on the enemy first, you are hit. And if he has a mate nearby, you are hit.. IT does help your skills using a gun like this. But I would not reccommend for a newb or a first gun..

As per normal forum rules...

SAVE UP AND BUY A COMBAT RAIDER :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.